Hello! I am currently looking for a RP partner, preferably for a fantasy-themed RP but I can do any other genre.

My favored Genres: Fantasy, Medieval or Sci-Fi, Romance, Comedy.
Here are some story examples:

1.) (Fantasy/Medieval) Anon #1 and #2 are in a merchants guild. Both are trained reasonably well and know a bit of magic as a way to protect themselves from thieves. One day, they are given a job from outside the guild with a high enough reward that will set them up for the rest of their lives! However, as they proceed with the job, Anon 1 and 2 begin to notice odd behavior in their clients' behavior. They both snoop around and find out that these 'clients' were paying them a fortune to find an artifact that would bring back an ancient evil spirit that brought calamity to the land. After their evidence is lost, the duo finds themselves in a tough, strategic battle against the wrong-doers who have infiltrated the guild and a potentially fatal threat looming over the land.

2.) (Historical/Fantasy Hybrid) Anon 1 is the son/daughter of a wealthy noble who is the Lord of Anon 2's village. After a deadly and savage attack by Germanic Barbarians, the two must fight the odds to survive and escape the invading tribes. They will be forced to learn from each other to survive in the wild, to negotiate, and to disguise themselves so they can make their way to the center of the late Roman Empire.

3.) (Fantasy/Medieval) Anon 1 is sucked into an interdimensional wormhole which is developed in a futuristic lab on Earth. He/She wakes up to find themselves in an unfamiliar forest with a beautiful valley just through the tree line. Anon 2 is the offspring of a villager in the valley and their family takes Anon 1 into their home. That night, a dragon attacks their village with no reason or warning. No one is killed and only a couple people maintain minor injuries but the villagers must make their way to the closest city for safety. Anon 1 may utilize either a weapon from their time or the medieval world they were sucked into. Both must travel to the city with the villagers and once they arrive, Anon 2 agrees to assist Anon 1 in finding out how they were taken away from their home.

These are just a few ideas but I'm always open to others! If you are interested but have any other ideas, just say so.

Note: I have classes tomorrow and work on Friday-Sunday so I may not be active all day. Therefore, don't panic if I don't reply right away. It's 3 am as I'm posting this so I'm going to be silent for several hours.