Page 342 of 352 FirstFirst ... 292340341342343344 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3519

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

With issues there are in this world I am concerned and I have been stocking up on food items that I would need, and have stuff to last me for over a month, though I want to stock up much further. I am really seeing need for being prepared. I would prefer though being where I would grow things for what is needed. But I can't afford to move anywhere for that without others I might join with in that.

Besides those issues, in the past five weeks my father died, so both biological parents, and a brother, are gone, and then a dear friend who I had kept in communication online disappeared from the media, by the end of March, with no further information. This is after another friend I had in communication became homeless and I did not hear how that happened, and wanted to still communicate with him, but he would lose his account and later request contact again with another account, a few times, and then he was gone with no further information.

Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt.

Meša Selimović

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything non-romantic, really.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Most people on this site probably haven't experienced the Color of the Sky post in person. Not anything deep just saying that y'all mostly don't feel like you use Tumblr.
    "I am Ozymandias, King of Nothing."

historical, fantasy, dystopian, superpowers/gifted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Crazy how I seem to only come on here occasionally now to update my blog. Maybe I should RP too...

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Interesting how at one point this place was so full of people. Now everyone I once knew that got on here.... Just don't. They've gone off to different things and off in their own world. Sad to see all my previous friends no longer attending here. I myself don't even get on often. Hm. Sad thoughts.
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I wonder how many words I've written (and read) on this site in total. Probably several novels' worth. Kinda mind-boggling now that I'm thinking about it.

Ketchup Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I am back after several years, and it just feels... weird. I forgot all about the downtown section of this site. That's also weird, seeing as I was here every day for years. I wish I knew where all the people I knew went. Moved on, I guess. Why haven't I?
    Last edited by Kiki; 07-25-2022 at 10:50 PM.

Ketchup Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Another thought: I really miss someone who doesn't come on this site anymore. It's really hard for me to lose people to the sands of time. I pretend like I don't, but I hate change.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Ditto. I spend a lot of time thinking about my old site friends. I always find myself wondering if they think about me as often or as fondly as I think of them, and get sad when the answer is inevitably 'no.'

Ketchup Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Namingtoohard View Post
    Ditto. I spend a lot of time thinking about my old site friends. I always find myself wondering if they think about me as often or as fondly as I think of them, and get sad when the answer is inevitably 'no.'
    I just hope if we think of them, they think of us.

Ketchup Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I just went through all of the pages of my visitor messages. So many memories. So many friends.
    I do miss the culture of this place being a little lost. I'd like to rebuild it.

Page 342 of 352 FirstFirst ... 292340341342343344 ... LastLast