Page 339 of 355 FirstFirst ... 289337338339340341 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3541

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Not knowing how to use this thread yet, my creative self, that led me to seek out a forum, such as others I am prone to use, but for showing my creativity with writing, would bring me here to share thoughts about it, when roleplaying is not involving for me on this forum site.

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Finally got my assessment at work over and done with. Thank god. Now I can feel slightly less guilty about all my procrastinating.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I wonder if I have random thoughts anymore. What are they, actually? Thoughts I have still seem to remain useful in ways. This easily leads me to think about where consciousness is actually located. Supposedly in the brain, or maybe on it. But where in that is it? Is it really nowhere else? What does it look like? Well, if it is invisible, is it not still occupying some space some place? What is the shape of that place? Is it moving around? And when the brain stops functioning, it is gone? Can souls move to another place?

If I have thoughts, can I help it? I have the thoughts for some reason. Any thoughts can be useful still. If they are not anything for writing or my creativity, or cannot be, they are general things like, what should I get at the store, or, do I have to get up for that, or unanswerable things, like, why me?

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

It may be that when roleplayers in the forums have been active in several roleplaying threads already they have a better sense if one of them is promising enough, or something to give up on soon seeing there is not enough in it to keep it going. Learning from this can benefit me more than for playing here, it could help with my writing, to watch for where any of it is needing to be thought out more.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I am occasionally becoming bold enough, to myself, to suggest I could run a roleplaying campaign here on this forums site, though I am still new playing here, and have not been involved with roleplaying for years. I have written things out for campaigns, what I want to use for that I have buried away somewhere, I only think to be still accessible. I know preparation for it is a great deal of work, to be ready for everything. My sensible preference is to wait and enjoy playing here for awhile before I would undertake running a campaign, I just can't rule out not doing that.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Fantasy, which I like reading and in my roleplaying, along with having it in my writing, has a lot of reality involved with it. It involves using what the creative mind comes up with and having it portrayed believably, in realistic circumstances. There are usually human people involved and they still have realistic behavior and relationships. Fantasy functions for opening up the mind to further reality that we are not yet aware of. Even while creativity comes up with things of fantasy, there are further things in reality that we do not know, and we cannot know some things from creativity do not exist already, somewhere, or possibly some other time.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I need more vapourwave. I might have nearly 100 tracks and 4 hours of listening has resulted in reaching the 69th (noice) one in the list, but I ought to have more. I can listen to this stuff for hours. I put it on whenever I feel like absolute trash like now and can't do much other than stay laying down. I can nap to it pretty well. I guess I have vapourwave whereas other people have ASMR videoes of someone laying down bricks.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I might look as messed up as I feel. But the differences in my life in my control are differences that really matter, still. I share sample writing from me here. There is much more of my sample writings. I can still try sharing something of other writing, different from it, but that writing, which is really good, if I may say so, should be seen.

Page 339 of 355 FirstFirst ... 289337338339340341 ... LastLast