Page 114 of 150 FirstFirst ... 64112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1495

Thread: The Reborn - Finishing What Was Started [M]

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minkasha View Post
    Okay I'll keep this in mind. I have to figure out other details before I get back to you!
    I understand - there's a lot of moving parts in this plotline!
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    I understand - there's a lot of moving parts in this plotline!
    Thank you for your understanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    ok, no smelling salts.
    So is Jeon going to move his patients? Please tell me what he is specifically going to do with them.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"Guardsman! Some unknown force knocked out everyone in this room, a few of us have revived on our own and I have tended to them as I am able. The king is conscious now and in full command of himself, he has ordered that accommodations be found for the others for their comfort. Please notify the staff and have them prepare rooms and litters."
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Well probably mainly 'are my legs working' �� If not she'll be pretty distraught and not thinking about much else. If they are, she'll want to get back to Jeon and the king and make sure things haven't gone back to hell in their absense.

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

"Guardsman! Some unknown force knocked out everyone in this room, a few of us have revived on our own and I have tended to them as I am able. The king is conscious now and in full command of himself, he has ordered that accommodations be found for the others for their comfort. Please notify the staff and have them prepare rooms and litters."
    At this point the order Calamity had put is broken and they run about. The men run in, some take the King and hurry him off without telling you where. They awkwardly pick up Kevin and Kevin avoids eye contact with you Jeon. The others, swearing and talking among themselves settle that the other guest rooms will be best for them. Unless you say anything else Jeon, they seem to be a flurry of action regardless of what you do trying to get this situation together.

What do you do next?

Quote Originally Posted by G View Post
    Well probably mainly 'are my legs working' �� If not she'll be pretty distraught and not thinking about much else. If they are, she'll want to get back to Jeon and the king and make sure things haven't gone back to hell in their absense.
    Hold on G.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"Leave the advisor," Jeon warns men. "He's in too delicate a state to risk moving at this time."

Melvin moves close to Jeon, keeping a wary eye on everyone while he sends out, "king's left room, guards moving people on king's orders" on the messaging tarot card to the others.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

"Leave the advisor," Jeon warns men. "He's in too delicate a state to risk moving at this time."

Melvin moves close to Jeon, keeping a wary eye on everyone while he sends out, "king's left room, guards moving people on king's orders" on the messaging tarot card to the others.
    The guards nervously take Jeon’s word but Kevin sighs heavily at his predicament.

@Azazeal849; Not long after the royals fall asleep, get the above message from the youth. What do you do?

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minkasha View Post
    Not long after the royals fall asleep, get the above message from the youth. What do you do?
    I think that Gina would be loathe to leave her two sleeping friends alone unless things got a lot worse than Melvin’s message suggests, but she would advise him through the card to keep an eye on the king because if he dies there’s a chance that they’re never getting to go home.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

@Enigma; and the reply from Melvin to Gina?

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

The Probe scowled. They got transported out of a cycling airlock where Jeon takes the place of an assassin who is apparently the lover of Kevin, one whom council agents were undoubtedly watching, like Kevin's man. Jeon's plan to knock out the adviser and the King to make them appear dead would have given them some breathing room, but then the one they call Cal managed a feat of magic it still couldn't understand that knocked out the entire room! Now Jeon's put his foot in it, antagonizing both the King and Kevin by asking a question as to how this whole thing with the tortured prisoners got started.

Something this world's idiot was sure to know.

It still had the drug darts handy, it would be easy to dart the king and have him go down, but the situation had completely changed. If keeping the king alive meant Jeon and it could escape back to the ship, then keeping Jeon alive meant bringing him along.

Because without Jeon, it was sure that it would be left here.

With reluctance, the Probe grabbed the cuff of Jeon's robes and tugged, hard.

"Ow! What is it?" Jeon fumed, staring down at the Probe, who pointed in the direction of the king.

"You're sure that's wise, Melvin?"

Wise would be to dart Jeon instead and tuck him in a safe place, but it might need the idiot if the king came under attack. It nodded, sending Gina a curt message on her Tarot card - "Following."
    Last edited by Enigma; 09-02-2019 at 07:32 PM.

Page 114 of 150 FirstFirst ... 64112113114115116 ... LastLast