Page 115 of 150 FirstFirst ... 65113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1495

Thread: The Reborn - Finishing What Was Started [M]

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Hmm I wonder when everyone will meet up!

Leaving Kevin to suffer his pricked backside, Jeon does feel a sense of importance to the councilman getting further away each step he takes to the king. But the king, of course, also 'feels important' so the doctor is experiencing what must be an odd twist of gut feelings!

The king is taken to a guest room on a higher floor, a guard running off down the halls to 'Inform the commander of the situation'. Though Jeon doesn't know who the commander is. Still no sign of the Draconian in the castle. The guards will eye Jeon with skepticism as he's standing there with his child companion.

Gina, you are 'told' that Jeon and Melvin are following the king. However the help comes into the room expecting to take care of the royals and they see you. Without knowing who you are they question why you are in the royal's room.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Gina’s excuse would be that the marquis asked for her help carrying Cal upstairs (true) and then asked her to stay with them. And barring another order from the king, she has to do what the marchioness and her husband tell her, in their own castle.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    Gina’s excuse would be that the marquis asked for her help carrying Cal upstairs (true) and then asked her to stay with them. And barring another order from the king, she has to do what the marchioness and her husband tell her, in their own castle.
    Well played! To your telling of the past neither can deny it (as Cal is still asleep) and seeing you are a teenage female think of you of little threat. Thus, Gina is able to see them work on tapping the skin of the sleeping royals with wet cloths, checking if they have fevers, seemingly doting over the two. However, this doesn't give you space to 'reply' to the card without them noticing. Now what?

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Gina doesn't have anything else to say to Melvin for the moment, so she would pick a discreet moment to give it the "end call" triple-tap and stuff it back up her sleeve.

To the servants she'd put on a not-entirely-fake anxious face and ask if they had any news about the Draconians.

Is this going to be going in an IC post?

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

No it's not, I'm trying to get things back to where everyone is back together - in the same place, awake, and ready to continue as a group.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

You could always have the king going to confront Cal, which brings Jeon and the Probe trotting behind them.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

I suppose he’d eventually want to check up on Cal’s plan to catch the Draconian, though I doubt he’d do that right away.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    You could always have the king going to confront Cal, which brings Jeon and the Probe trotting behind them.
    It's a choose your own adventure, not a novel and thus he will do what he wants despite what plot would find easiest! But thank you though. Things are lulling down for Jeon if he's going to keep post near the king. Is that what he's going to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    I suppose he’d eventually want to check up on Cal’s plan to catch the Draconian, though I doubt he’d do that right away.
    Perhaps eventually!

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

There are two injured men. One is gravely injured and cannot be moved, with no tie to Jeon. Another is Kevin. And the king has commanded his guests be made comfortable. One would assume Kevin, as council member, would find himself brought to someplace more... comfortable. Perhaps close by the king, due to his rank?
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yet Jeon said they shouldn't move Kevin because of his injuries to his backside, remember? So both are injured and as the guards or staff know - not to move either.

Page 115 of 150 FirstFirst ... 65113114115116117 ... LastLast