Page 85 of 150 FirstFirst ... 358384858687135 ... LastLast

Thread: The Reborn - Finishing What Was Started [M]

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

That is a good question. Yes I would say because it's such a magical world. Divination is even often in low magic worlds too. They would be startled, however, by tarot cards that you can literally communicate through.

@G; Girl you're killing my spirit here. Not to put you on blast but I cannot keep interest in my work here if I have to keep dragging you along. Please respond when you can, thank you very much. You have written very well this entire time but the lack of consistency is slowly eating at my care for this project X_X
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

I'm really sorry Mink! I know I've been dead weight for a while, don't think for a second it's because I've lost interest - I want to see this through, loved it from the beginning - I'll work harder on keeping up with you guys <3

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Ah look, the little story is starting to make sense again

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Ooh it’s all coming together. Though when Cal said “madam Edith”, I immediately thought of this...

I think we need to find out a bit more about this advisor Charlie. He doesn’t seem to be in on the current power play, but does he have any potential talent for ruling himself? Also Melvin needs to pull some futuretech shenanigans and get that card to Cal as soon as possible...

I hope the Dracs don’t come storming in while Cal is away warning everyone. Is anyone going to quiz the torture master on what he’s been reporting?
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Oh that made me laugh! Thank you Az. I do wonder what ‘Melvin’ is going to do now that Jeon has collapsed. Go on a murder spree? Turn openly into a robot and do stuff to help resuscitate Jeon. IDK, it’s an unpredictable thing!

I wonder how hard it is to torture a torture master…
    @Enigma; how long would Jeon be out if give water to wake and foods to have (easy to swallow of course)

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minkasha View Post
    I do wonder what ‘Melvin’ is going to do now that Jeon has collapsed. Go on a murder spree? Turn openly into a robot and do stuff to help resuscitate Jeon. IDK, it’s an unpredictable thing!
    Hopefully not, since if anything Melvin seems to be smarter than Jeon...but it would be funny, in a disastrous sort of way.

Quote Originally Posted by Minkasha View Post
    I wonder how hard it is to torture a torture master…
    No harder than torturing anyone else, I expect. Perhaps easier, since he knows precisely what each implement does. BUT it probably wouldn’t work very well - torture is just as / more likely to give you a confession of what the guy thinks you want to hear rather than accurate information. Even in the famous “ticking time bomb” scenario, you’ll apparently get information faster with a rapport-based technique. And if Kinglos has done something like threaten the guy’s family (ala a Mexican cartel boss) he might not say anything no matter what you do.

It’s all academic though, since if Cal wants information out of anybody, she can just use the Voice!
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Melvin can easily revive Jeon, even provide him with a tube of glucose gel from one of the manufacturing pockets. It's pretended to be an older, simpler robot for years without Jeon ever realizing its true nature, it can blend in this crowd.

Melvin could get the card to is intended recipient - assuming he knows who and where they are. Not even Jeon knows that for sure, or how to relay his 'spidy sense' to Melvin.

And as far as torture masters, the thing to worry about isn't the instruments as much as the one handling them. A man who knows how to prolong agony on the rack by slowly stretching the victim is going to sweat bullets when they're the ones being stretched by a guy who could end it suddenly by giving the winch a sudden jerk, separating the spine.

Amateurs are just plain dangerous because you never know what they'll do.
    Last edited by Enigma; 01-12-2018 at 07:58 AM.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Thank you @Enigma; but I still need to know if Melvin didn't do anything, how long it would take for others to wake Jeon with water and food?

Also @G; I'm not going to reply to you immediately because I think I have a way to connect you and Az

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

If they let him sleep, maybe an hour. If they have smelling salts, they could try reviving him in ten minutes or so.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Awesome

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Page 85 of 150 FirstFirst ... 358384858687135 ... LastLast