Page 87 of 150 FirstFirst ... 378586878889137 ... LastLast

Thread: The Reborn - Finishing What Was Started [M]

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minkasha View Post
    It's all going to go to hell. *sighs* You guy don't really have a really great track record X_X
    Our record has been...mixed to say the least.

Greek World

Fail 1: Baka didn’t stick with the others - if he had then all three might have been able to overpower the gunman and stop Panos getting shot

Fail 2: “Argh, I’ve been shot! Catch me, Vahsi!” “LOL no.” *THUD*

Jury’s out: Talking to Lycas - intended to get Panos a chance to go home, more like cemented a dangerous relationship, but doesn’t matter anyway cos we accidentally stole Panos...

Kysmaet

Win: Saved Koolkal

Fail: Told the kittens too soon rather than when the ship arrived, indirectly getting Nisha killed

Akinasha

Win: Kept Panos alive

Fail: Cheerfully ignored the “leadership” clue - didn’t warn or take the villagers with them after pissing off the scientists, thus getting them all killed

Wolfinal

Win: Got psycho queen replaced by less psycho son

Jury’s out: Failed to protect Panos, though it’s unknown if instructing Kolton in time to take him somewhere safe would have made a difference

Valkure

Win: Cal animal empathy! Though I’m still not sure what “objective” meeting the queen served

Fail: “Vahsi walks alone! Fuck all y’all!” *CHOP*

Greywall

Win: Forewarned of Council plot and Drac invasion, possible better replacements for king identified (Charlie seems ethical, Hayden and Dutt are at least competent - Hedspeth though is a prickly little shit who only cares about his orgies, and Editha seems like a snake)

Fail: No big ones yet, unless Jeon sleeps through the whole crisis

Jury’s out: Cal away from her post won’t go down well, though possibly salvageable; Alfred more in harms way than Gina would be comfortable with if she knew what was actually going on near Whitebar

Also Az you are too damn smart for your own good!

I will keep that in mind. I have a quick way to get you with the other players. Would you mind waiting till I can maneuver your next post to do so? (Well...with Gina again...the others were supposed to be there X_X)
    Cal! Come back to us! FEEL OUR PRESENCE!
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

I will keep that in mind. I have a quick way to get you with the other players. Would you mind waiting till I can maneuver your next post to do so? (Well...with Gina again...the others were supposed to be there X_X)
    I can wait, sure.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

As for the Draconian problem, commander Rangel probably has the right of it - lure the advancing Drac army in and surround them (scouts out of course to watch for any other Drac forces), to which we can add "pause and give them a chance to negotiate". If they've got any sense they'll know they're screwed and be willing to talk, and Cal's hostage might be able to provide extra leverage.

If the right people do the talking, it might be possible to let the Dracs retreat in good faith (keep some assurances of course - e.g. hostages from the Drac court, to be returned in six months or so if the Drac queen keeps her word) and set to addressing some of the Drac grievances in the process, paving the way towards peace.

Since Cal has an army (and will have her prestige advanced by a victory) she has the potential to be a kingmaker, and can hopefully manoeuvre the right new people into positions of power, especially if we can get Theodore Dutt (the other army commander, who doesn't seem to have many original thoughts of his own) on side. Send people to talk to the elf queen Alliysa who haven't previously made an arse of it - i.e. not king Kinglos or Editha Avery - and hopefully patch things up.

If all goes well, crisis averted and unexpected, societal change achieved!

We'll need all four Travellers together to pull this off though, since none of them have all the information they need yet to hatch the above plan...
    Last edited by Azazeal849; 01-24-2018 at 08:54 PM.

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Where are things at, Mink?

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Hello, I’m getting G’s post finish. Your prompt is already typed and waiting. Once she and I finish I’ll post for you to react. Then soon after Jeon will have a prompt and you two will be back together.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

I refuse to accept that happened!” the Lambros prince sassed.
    I lol’d.

Cal is so sweet and thoughtful. I hope that using her power on Panos actually will help him feel better, even if it’s a weird sort of cure for PTSD.

Also, I’m loving these heated carriages. Functional magic at its best.

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

She's definitely grown Not enough to realise that blanking something out of someone's mind isn't an ideal method of helping resolve emotional issues, though.. even if she did, how do you say no to that?

It would be a shame if she makes Panos forget, and what strange sort of camaraderie they've developed through his trauma and her being there dissolves because of it..

Nowww let's just hope they get back before someone takes this opportunity to assassinate the King and frame them for it, or something..

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Don’t jinx it!

Mink, if Gina was to ask one of the guards where Cal had gone, would she get an answer or just a dirty look?

It’s interesting that Alfred thinks barging in on the king and asking “Um, hi, can you send us home?” is a valid plan. Either this king is more approachable than I thought or Alfred’s family is more important than I thought.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Or Alfred is more impulsive than you thought ^^,

She’d be looked at and then looked away to ignore. It isn’t a ‘dirty’ look.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

I’m having a busy week and will post as soon as I can, but if I’m holding up anyone else’s updates please don’t wait on me.

Page 87 of 150 FirstFirst ... 378586878889137 ... LastLast