Page 135 of 150 FirstFirst ... 85133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1495

Thread: The Reborn - Finishing What Was Started [M]

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Mink, how far away is Qwen, if Gina were to ask someone in Cal's castle?

If it's suitably far I'm wondering if we could modify the above and Melvin administers a longer-term sedative to Leann and Troa after we're on the road, we can just send them home (as Enigma suggests, returning the bodies to the family as a courtesy). They'll wake up either on their way there or shortly after returning home, but they'll be far enough away to be someone else's problem at that point, and resurrected or not they should conclude that going back to the kingdom where they were executed for high treason would be a suicidally stupid idea. Hey, Troa can even tell Leann that the gods really do work for you sometimes.

Bonroe's easier - when they reach a suitable point to turn off towards the city, they give him a winter coat, a horse and some silver and turn him loose, on the understanding that if he gets caught again Cal will have to disavow all knowledge and let him be executed, so he should change his name and find a nice quiet job in the city instead of ever going back to Whitebar.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Sounds like a plan to me. Wrist iv to keep them hydrated, can be set to disconnect when the saline runs out. Maybe a light dose to keep them sedated for a few days in the saline and hope their families are smart enough to realize their children are still alive if they get there still unconscious. I'm sure the families don't want to risk revealing their children are still alive, as that brings the axe man.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    Mink, how far away is Qwen, if Gina were to ask someone in Cal's castle?

If it's suitably far I'm wondering if we could modify the above and Melvin administers a longer-term sedative to Leann and Troa after we're on the road, we can just send them home (as Enigma suggests, returning the bodies to the family as a courtesy). They'll wake up either on their way there or shortly after returning home, but they'll be far enough away to be someone else's problem at that point, and resurrected or not they should conclude that going back to the kingdom where they were executed for high treason would be a suicidally stupid idea. Hey, Troa can even tell Leann that the gods really do work for you sometimes.
    It is a week's travel away. This may work, the only possible consequence being the concealed medical equipment could be, in theory, discovered.

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    Bonroe's easier - when they reach a suitable point to turn off towards the city, they give him a winter coat, a horse and some silver and turn him loose, on the understanding that if he gets caught again Cal will have to disavow all knowledge and let him be executed, so he should change his name and find a nice quiet job in the city instead of ever going back to Whitebar.
    This one is very easy, I agree. Yes this can work without complication.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Sounds like a plan to me. Wrist iv to keep them hydrated, can be set to disconnect when the saline runs out. Maybe a light dose to keep them sedated for a few days in the saline and hope their families are smart enough to realize their children are still alive if they get there still unconscious. I'm sure the families don't want to risk revealing their children are still alive, as that brings the axe man.
    *Nods*

Alright, is this what you wish to do Az and Engima?
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Yes I think this is what the characters would decide on, given their available options and personal biases.

How would Cal be feeling after (fake) executing some people?
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

I will answer that and compile all the information in the next post I will be sending out. I'd ask for a few days to find myself time to really sit down and write it out!

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Let's hope this goes right. The Probe doesn't want to redo its earlier rescue of Jeon.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

I shall get to you today!

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

WAIT, MY MESSAGE NEVER SENT!?

- - - Updated - - -

Uggg! I sent a message out over a week ago! But the site ate it or something because I don't see it anywhere. WHAT THE HECK...!?

Okay...I guess I'll have to redo it

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

I’m sorry I didn’t notice that earlier... that irritates me! But I can’t rewrite right now because I’m falling asleep at my computer! Ah! Tomorrow!

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Hope that response wasn't too dark. A lot of colonies had very limited resources.

Page 135 of 150 FirstFirst ... 85133134135136137 ... LastLast