Page 149 of 150 FirstFirst ... 99147148149150 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1495

Thread: The Reborn - Finishing What Was Started [M]

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

It's been removed, yes, but there would be a small puncture mark, barely visible and rapidly healing. It'll be completely gone in a matter of hours. If you like, I can add a small poultice of aromatic herbs like mint, chamomile, and comfrey, with a shaving or two of horseradish?
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Posted.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

My life is an a very unstable place, despite me wanting to get to this I am disrupted. I have not forgotten.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

I understand interruptions.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Okay, just went through the hell of moving, leaving one job, getting a new one, and having to deal with living with an emotionally immature man that pushed me into a horrible mental space.

Because this could continue far longer than the August deadline I have considered reducing it to 'choose your own adventure' - actually now that I think about it longer while writing it out I know this wouldn't work or be enjoyable. Trying to reduce the game to binary choices wouldn't be fair, as there are many approaches...hmmm. I wonder if I could problem prompts instead that then lead to another till I wrap up the game?

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Sorry to hear that, Mink. Hope you’re in a better headspace now.

To wrap this one up in a reasonable time we need to stop the line-by-line grind of PMs which is causing it to take 3-6 months to complete a post. And to do that we probably need:

a) a little bit more OOC guidance on what’s the central plot and what’s just scene dressing, and a warning of when we’re wandering into a sideshow that isn’t important to progressing the plot.

b) updates that prompt action rather than dialogue, as the conversations mostly have to be one line at a time, and are therefore much slower to progress in co-post.

c) linked to the above point, relegate “planning” to OOC rather than in-character dialogue.

What do you mean by problem prompts?
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Sorry you were having such a rough time with everything.

Jeon's goal is for the travelers to get back to their own realities in one piece.

"Melvin's" goal is to get Jeon back to their reality in one piece, although it doesn't mind if Jeon's a little worse for wear (battered and bruised), just as long as he's still breathing.

Please elaborate on problem prompts? And how these two can obtain at least one of their goals?

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    Sorry to hear that, Mink. Hope you’re in a better headspace now.

To wrap this one up in a reasonable time we need to stop the line-by-line grind of PMs which is causing it to take 3-6 months to complete a post. And to do that we probably need:

a) a little bit more OOC guidance on what’s the central plot and what’s just scene dressing, and a warning of when we’re wandering into a sideshow that isn’t important to progressing the plot.

b) updates that prompt action rather than dialogue, as the conversations mostly have to be one line at a time, and are therefore much slower to progress in co-post.

c) linked to the above point, relegate “planning” to OOC rather than in-character dialogue.

What do you mean by problem prompts?
    Somewhat, but I will continue as needed. I'm just also constantly tired, or emotionally overwhelmed - a lot has happened in the past half year for me.

Well were are really drawing to the end, the last conflict and drama. But I will keep these in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Sorry you were having such a rough time with everything.

Jeon's goal is for the travelers to get back to their own realities in one piece.

"Melvin's" goal is to get Jeon back to their reality in one piece, although it doesn't mind if Jeon's a little worse for wear (battered and bruised), just as long as he's still breathing.

Please elaborate on problem prompts? And how these two can obtain at least one of their goals?
    What I meant was instead of doing RP at length as we've been, we do 'jumps' that are narrative problems...I hear how they are solved, than jump to another after deliberation until we get to the end part of the game where things are explained...that could be RPed out.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Oh thank goodness the site will continue, okay now I can reply normal then! Working on it now

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Not forgotten, just dealing with an emotionally immature young man I'm stuck living with, and teaching :(

Page 149 of 150 FirstFirst ... 99147148149150 LastLast