Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Little Dreamers - OOC - M

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Default Little Dreamers - OOC - M

Rated M: Drugs, Violence, swearing, sex

Ever sat on a train and simply watched the people there. A single mother with a crying baby. A single man looking for love. He seems so lonely and sad. Do you ever dream about these people lives? What if you could make their lives better? What if you had the power to make their lives better? What if all it took was a little dream?

Little Dreamers

Plot:

No one understands you. You live the not so glamorous life of the starving artist. Once praised, now starving artist are looked down upon in the 21st century. As lazy people with unrealistic goals. But what if you had the power to change people's lives? What if your art could change the world?

The Story:

5 [2 extra slots will be provided] artist discover they have powers to change an aspect of the world with their art. They have discovered they can change the fabric of reality. What will they change? What will they destroy?

The Artist Center

Artist is a broad and technical term. Artist is anybody who creates art. A painter is an artist, a sketch artist is an artist, a writer is an artist, even a fashion designer or a home decor designer is an artist.

5 Main Slots:

Six Slot- Clyde

2 Extra Slots:

I want to fill in the Main Slots first. After the OOC is closed to recruiting for two days. I will reopen the recruiting and allow 2 extra people into this RP.

The Rules:

Follow all of RPAs rules

Write Well

Communicate to me, that means hey I won't be around for said period of time, or hey this is happening or I can't post blah blah

GM word is Law

There is No Posting Speed or Posting Limit in my RP. Essentially just have common sense and be courteous to other players

I am going to focus on a completely different type of character sheet this time around. They are called Character Blue Prints.
    Please Read This Information Carefully

I am using this RP as an experiment for what I am essentially calling a Character Blueprint. I will not be providing a personality section or a history section.

Instead I will be PMing EVERYONE who gives me a sheet. And Asking Your Characters questions. First we will work on Personalities. Then we'll work on their History. I don't need anything lengthy just as long as I know you have something in the works.

I see the worried look in your eye, are are some examples of the types of questions I will ask

Do you have any family?

Do you speak with them often?

What's your favorite drink?

You will Provide on your sheet an RP Sample of Any RP

Finally HAVE FUN

I.D.s

Name:
    Gender Identity: [Male, Female, Herm, Trans, Genderqueer,]
    D.O.B:
    Appearance: [No actors on the red carpet, please. I would prefer realistic images. However, if and only if you can find a realistic 3D Photo or realistic Drawn Image, I might consider it.]
    Sexuality:
    RP Sample:
    Theme Song: [optional]
    What Type of Artist you are: [Not just for writers or people who paint]

Information Fabric of Reality:

We will determine the aspect of reality you can change, when we're finished discussing your history and personality. As what you can change and destroy is determined by the things that have surrounded you and made you. When we have determined your fabric of reality it will be assumed your character is accepted.
    Last edited by Mr.Cynic; 01-04-2015 at 10:54 PM.

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Name: Roisin, pronounced Ro-Sheen

Gender Identity: Female

D.O.B: 10th of Feb, 1990

Appearance:

Sexuality: Heterosexual, though there was ... and experimental phase a long loonnnggg time ago

RP Sample: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63454

Theme Song:
    The song's about the everyday person (the ants of the title), but a cog in the machinery of society. Who uses music and art as escapism. The first part describes how even as the world falls apart around us, music allows us to float away and above the disaster. The second part talks about how we trudge through societies obligations and niceties, using our personal dreams as motivation to keep going ("Little dreams,working the machine"), hoping either to make them come true, or to move society forward, instead of just letting it idle in place.
    That and it sounds nice.

What Type of Artist you are:
    Well, technically I suppose I'm digital artist. I'm developing a online story, comic film ... thingy. I haven't quite decided yet. But of course I use physical tools too, I sketch, draw, doodle, paint occasionally too. It's just I can't rely on it for a career.
    Yet.

Clyde.
    This
    looks
    awesome

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Hime, I'd like your RP Sample to be posted on the sheet itself. I don't want to have to open any links. Put in a spoiler tag if you have to

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@#R@r8

Fuck you Clyde

Fuck you

Fuck you Fuck you

This looks so cool. On one hand I should stop joining all your RPs and tailing you arounnd. On another hand we have similar taste and we find similar things interesting.

*sighs* Fuck. Think I am going to make a character. *walks out of OOC defeated by the tempting OOC*
    Insanity taste like a dream

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Don't worry Ace, don't worry.

One day ... one day

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

*smirks*

I have done my job

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Misha Hofmann

Gender Identity: Biologically female, Transgender FTM, Identifies as Male

D.O.B: September 28th, 1989

Appearance:
    I am comfortable enough to not have to change my body. I am comfortable enough to say that I am a man, without having to physically make myself a man. I don't want a fucking penis, I just want people to say, sir instead of ma'am. And him instead of her. It's not that hard. Gender is not a one way street.

Spoiler: I Rock the Flannel 

Spoiler: I like it Simple 

Spoiler: I am Not a Her 

Sexuality: Pansexual, Polygamous

RP Sample:

Spoiler: Sample 

Theme Song:

Maybe I am idiot, but I like to think that Lady Gaga is entirely an idiot. When she originally wrote this song meant, she said it was satire for many of the celebrities that get super famous. But then she retracted her statement with something stupid. I will pretend that this is the satirical look of celebs. The type of people I never want to be.

What Type of Artist you are: Tattoo Artist

I am no Miami Ink, but people are my canvas. Their lives tell stories and they tell these stories on their skin. I like to be a part of that. It's the only thing that technically makes me a people person.
    Insanity taste like a dream

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Name: Jene Perry Clyde, J.P.Clyde if we want to make it look fancy, or just Clyde

Gender Identity: Male

D.O.B: November 21st, 1989

Appearance:
    So I get some stares, and sometimes I get some compliments. But I like to keep myself clean and kept up. Most men these days dress like slobs. They have no class, and no style.

Spoiler: Keeping Myself Clean 

I am pretending to use the phone to people watch. I talk to no one on the other hand, while secretly laugh at this guy for not knowing how to put on a tie. Who puts a tie on in the middle of public anyway.

Spoiler: Being Entertained 

Sitting at home. I need a different change of pace. Something interesting.

Spoiler: This isn't a bad time 

So I changed my location to a local coffee shop. Still bored.

Spoiler: Ugh Need Ideas 

Took a walk. I seem like such a head case. Did you really need all these photos though?

Spoiler: Just Look Good for the Cameras 

Sexuality: Polygamous, Heterosexual

RP Sample: Bitch!!!

Theme Song:
    I don't know what this has to do with my application, but I will bite.

Why condemn being weird? Why is being weird so bad? Let's just celebrate it. I know I do.

What Type of Artist Are You:

Writer

So I dabble. I dabble a lot. I do slice of life and fantasy, sci-fi as well. But my specialty. The real thing I am real good at is horror. So often I tell people, I am a horror writer. Because its true. Its my favorite genre, its my favorite everything. It's the thing I am good at. Better than anything else.
    Last edited by Mr.Cynic; 01-05-2015 at 06:10 AM.

Mature
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: William Codwell
    Gender Identity: Male
    D.O.B: October 19th, 1986
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Clickaroo 

Sexuality: Hetero
    RP Sample: Linkarino
    Theme Song: Paradise Lost by Hollywood Undead
    What Type of Artist you are: William makes abstract art and also writes mystery novels.
    Last edited by Dr. Dream; 01-05-2015 at 03:36 AM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Don't be afraid to join guys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast