Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Exorcist: Rising From Hell (IC)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Oh really?" Asked Rikia, putting her hands on her hips and giving him a doubtful look, "Why help me, we don't even know each other." She didn't want to trust him, but the thought of Kyo's apology was a tempting offer.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Marlon sighed, and he actually looked sad. "You see, there's this girl out there, but I can't even go near her, because I disowned her," he said. He didn't care if he was trusted, he knew the feeling of abandonment too well. "Never mind then," he said softly to Rikia. He grabbed her hand and shook it. "See ya around.... princess," he said before walking off outside sulking.

Natsuki walked off when Esperanza wasn't paying attention, and she strayed off from the school. When she felt she was alone, she bumped into someone. She fell to the ground on her knees and held her head while looking down. "I-I'm so sorry! P-please forgive me!" Natsuki said, getting up and quickly running away from the boy with black hair. She hid underneath a tree and slightly rocked back and forth. She felt like an idiot for doing that.

Esperanza snapped out of her trance and noticed Natsuki was gone. She gave out a sigh as she went to walk inside. Before she could, her shoulder brushed up against Marlon as he walked off with a sad expression and he was looking down. She wondered what had happened when she walked inside. There, she saw a girl standing in the hall. She stood there frozen in her tracks and blushing. She remained silent as she watched the girl.
    Last edited by AniahLiepard; 02-02-2015 at 10:24 PM.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rikia stood there in the middle of the hall for a moment, What just happened? She looked down at the hand he had shook thoughtfully. Sighing she ran after the boy, "Wait, come back!" She yelled, hoping he would hear her. She didn't know why but for some reason she felt bad for the guy.

Kyo blinked in surprise as someone bumped into him. He heard a small voice apologize as a flash of black hair voom by him. Looking over his shoulder he spotted a girl running away from him, what was that? he thought as he went back to his walk.
    Last edited by Rel; 02-02-2015 at 11:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(My characters are so invisible right now, even when one of them ran away xD)

Natsuki sat down under the tree, looking out at the distance. She felt bad for bumping the guy, hopefully he wouldn't be too ticked off by it. She rested her hands under her chin and her elbows on her lap as she sighed. "Maybe I'll just say hello and move on later," she thought to herself.

Esperanza nearly jumped when the girl ran by. She was going after Marlon, but she didn't stop her. "Oh well, have fun I suppose," she slightly muttered. She stared down the hall, wondering where Natsuki was.

Marlon's ears slightly perked up. "Hmm?" he said softly, still a little saddened. The girl was running after him, so he decided to stay put. His expression never changed. The pain in his chest was a horrible feeling. He just looked at her with a glum expression.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(oh my gosh, I totally misread everything. I can re write it if you want)

Rikia caught of with the boy and glared up at him, "Don't just run off like that!" She huffed brushing her long sliver hair out of her face, "Gosh, you're just like Kyo, but anyway tell me more about this girl."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(If ya don't mind, and 'tis alright xD)

Marlon gulped a little in fear as Rikia glared at him. "Well sorry p-princess," he said, close to tears. He then heard her ask about Natsuki. He looked down at the ground, staring at his polished shoes. "Is it wrong to fall in love with a family member, even if you feel it's real?" Marlon said, slightly glancing at her. He gave out a sigh of guilt for mentioning it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(Alright I fixed it)

Rikia dropped her gaze to the ground as the boy asked if it was alright to fall in love with family. "I'm not sure," She answered, "I don't even know what love is..." It was true, never in her life had anyone ever shown any form of affection towards her. Her parents where scared of her the priests treated her like she wasn't even there and Kyo, he didn't really care for anyone. She sighed shacking off the dark thoughts, as she looked up and smiled softly at the boy in front of her, "If you love her then who cares if it's wrong or right. The point of the matter is that you're both happy. So tell me, dose she love you back?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"That's why I disowned her, I was afraid to know the truth," he said, looking down again. A single, visible tear rolled down his cheek. That was the only one that spilled from his eyes, thankfully to him. He remained silent as he still looked down, sniffling very softly.

Natsuki got up from her spot and walked back to the school. She walked past the boy she bumped, but she didn't say anything. She then noticed Marlon and another girl. She hid herself very well, and she wasn't seen at all. She watched as Marlon cried a single tear, and he was silent. She thought it was strange, but she then disappeared from the area.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Hey now none of that," Rikia replied, reaching up and gently whipping away his tear, "I'm sure, the truth isn't as bad as you think it is. Why not just ask her, if it's yes good on you, if it's no then, well you at lest you know and can work on moving on." She tried to reassure him. She wasn't use to someone bleeding their heart out to her, it was kinda nice to feel like someone could trust her enough with their problems.

Kyo had walked around the whole school and was back near the entrance, Well that was pointless He scuffed, kicked a rock watching it as it rolled toward a couple talking. Wait? Was that Rikia and a demon? Kyo let out a low growl as he headed over to the two, "RIKIA!" he shouted grabbing the smaller girls arm, "What are you doing?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Natsuki's ears perked up as she heard the boy run towards the two. She quickly chased after him, and stood next to Marlon. She grasped his arm gently as she also grasped his hand. She could tell that the boy sensed Marlon's demonic nature. She felt that she didn't belong either. Natsuki gulped as she looked away.

Marlon was shocked by two things. One, that a boy pulled the girl, which he now knows her name is Rikia, away from him, and Natsuki held onto him. She was looking away, for she was scared. Marlon's eyes widened at the smaller female cowering slightly. "Nat-su-ki~!" he cooed, trying to stay calm for her. He also looked away, holding Natsuki close. Sure, he used to reject her, but Rikia was right. Maybe it was a bad idea to disown her.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast