Thread: MLP:FIM. A Trip on Anthro

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default MLP:FIM. A Trip on Anthro

Hello, I'm L. No not L from death note or other shows. I have a name only a hippie/ stoner mom thought of. It just my nickname. It's short for my real name. That I'm not telling you. Just yet. I'll tell this though. Have you ever watch powerpuff girls. Fosters home for imaginary friends. If so, ever watch my little pony friendship is magic. Well, I love the show. I always went to the convention they had for the fans. I dreamt of one day I could be in the show...who am I kidding, that's just a dream. It would...well, I had a friend that could do a bit of black magic. So maybe... My dream can become real.

Okay, story starts off like this L. And his friends all join together for a nice night of mlp rping. But this night he thought to do a wizard character. He mistakenly took the spell his friend wrote to open the portal to mlp world. Story cut short he read the spell and boom all his friends become anthro ponies or anthro beast from the My little pony. universe. You all must find a way back my meeting the mane six to help open a portal. This is after they returned the elements back to the tree of harmony. Also reason why your anthro is cause the spell was written in a way that turned everything into anthro creatures.

Rules

No talking out of character on in character. This is is on main rule.
    No overpowering.
    No killing. This is pg13. You can punch someone but no killing or brutal scenes. I'll warn you on that before you go to far.
    No leaving us high and dry. Tell me or the co-gm that you are leaving So we can write that in.
    No cussing. Children are watching. Sex is unlikely. No sex. Kissing and forming love is okay. But remember, no sexual stuff. No, one liners. I'm mean we're adults here. Paragraph or two if you may. That's it's keep in mind. Chow. Also if you want to play three let me know. You can be any of the mlp characters. Those I'll give you a cs for them.

CS.

Name(real and pony):
    :Originally:
    Skill:
    Race(seraphim, mystic, nomadic.those three are the main races.can make other mlp related race):
    Personality:
    Talent:
    Other.
    Last edited by Fallen Orion; 03-12-2015 at 12:26 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Name(real and pony):( L. Arion) Orion star
    Appearance(anthro or anime):Male!_Tigris_(Levianthan_Roxis).jpg
    :Origin: was born in the city of baltimare. Family named the stars are mostly unicorns (mystic) his mother was a pony astrologer. Father was a famous alchemist. He soon became a wizard after graduating from a school of magic. He learned mostly lunathantic magic ( study of night and stars)
    Skill: able to use a few spells and potions.
    Race(seraphim, mystic, nomadic.those three are the main races.can make other mlp related race): mystic
    Personality: TBR
    Talent: astrology
    Other.
    Last edited by Fallen Orion; 03-12-2015 at 12:36 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

First to join this will get free cookies and a spot as my advisor.

Ketchup Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Hi there, LT! Looking good so far. Maybe tweaking the intro so that there's only just a synopsis of the setup of the RP might help? Just a suggestion. Everything else looks good so far.

Might I offer some other friendly suggestions to help you on your way?

Take a look at the Roleplay of the Week thread! If you need a banner for a submission for RP of the Week, then check out the Banner Shop!

You can also look at the Roleplaying Games Directory to advertise your RP. Staff would be happy to help you advertise your Roleplay both here and in the RPA Tribune.

Any questions, feel free to PM!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Nope. This is a failure from the start. That's all I make. Why try. I know now that every person her hates my work. I even ask them to give there opinions. I'm doing this all on phone. But, every single thing I make is junk. You don't keep this up. Just recycle it. Like the rest.