Page 1 of 20 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Exorcist: Rising From Hell (IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Blue Exorcist: Rising From Hell (IC)

Plot: It has been many years since Satan has been defeated. Rin and his friends have moved on in life, either from passing away or having a family. Now, the remaining demons have taken over and have begun possessing people on Earth. A new band of exorcists must work their hardest to defeat the demons.

The OOC is here if you need it. Hope you guys enjoy roleplaying!

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Natsuki reached the entrance to True Cross Academy. She had finally been accepted and decided to become an exorcist just like her father. Her heart pounded as she looked at the school. It was quite big. "Where is Esperanza?" she thought to herself as she looked behind her.

Marlon had been wandering inside his new school, True Cross Academy. He didn't want to stop by and say hello to Natsuki, not like it was important. He gazed at the empty hall and huffed. "Pathetic!" he hissed. He kept wandering as he tried to open the doors, despite that he had no key.

Esperanza quickly ran to her cousin's side as she reached the school. "I'm sorry, I was helping my mother!" she said to her relative, which was also her bestest friend. She panted heavily as she looked at the school as well. "How lovely!" she thought. She turned towards Natsuki. "Ready?" she asked her younger cousin.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rikia walked through the hall of her new school, peering into unlocked rooms, where did he run off to now? she thought as she stepped out of a other empty room and sighed. She and Kyo had had another fight today. She didn't know what was wrong with but lately his moods have been awful. She sighed, maybe I'm the reason... They had grown up together and she had made it her duty in life to keep him out of trouble, but now that they were here, maybe he didn't need her any more? She sighed once again and looked up spotting a boy a head of her trying the doors. "excuse me?" She called as she came closer, "What are you doing?"

Kyo walked outside of the school cursing himself, he had yelled at Rikia again. This was becoming routine as of late, and he had no clue why. "Dammit!" he shouted, punching the nearest wall, What is wrong with you!? He looked down at his blooded knuckles and sighed shoving his hands into his pockets as he continued his walk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Marlon looked up to see a girl in the hall. "This'll be fun," he thought to himself. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh, I'm late for a tea party!" he said sarcastically with a smirk on his face. He gazed upon the girl with the smirk still on his face. "Why, whatcha need princess?" he said enthusiastically. He began to chuckle. "If you're lookin' for that Kyo kid, he's too busy cursing himself outside," he said, pointing to the entrance. He then continued on his quest to open the doors.
    Last edited by AniahLiepard; 01-28-2015 at 10:35 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"What an odd guy." She muttered to herself as she watched the boy leave. Quickly she headed towards the entrance of the school, she had to go see Kyo. She had to apologize. For what? Asked the little voice inside her causing her stop at the door What did you do wrong? She didn't know really, they were on their way to True Cross. Kyo seemed to be in a bad mood again and when she asked what was wrong he had lashed out at her. He should be the one apologizing, not you. True, maybe if she gave him the space he needed then things would be ok. Turning on her heel Rikia went back to exploring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Since he wasn't just a plain old demon, Marlon heard the girl muttering to herself. He walked right in front of her, stopping her in her tracks. He still had that smirk on his face. "You interested in demons?" he asked her. He formed a tiny fireball in his hand and waited for her answer. He wasn't going to kill her, but he was ready to show her some fun.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rikia jumped back in surprise as the boy reappeared in front of her, a fireball in his hand. "You're a demon?" She asked, not really believing him. Her eyes traveled down his body, taking in every detail as she circled around him a few times. "You don't look very threating." She commented, stopping in front of him again; cocking an eyebrow, "Aren't demon supposed to be big scary monsters?"
    Last edited by Rel; 01-30-2015 at 03:53 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"What, being the grandson of Satan isn't enough?" Marlon asked the girl, smirking at her. He chuckled as she commented on his looks. "Well, my parents ARE human," he said, showing her a picture. It showed a picture of Shura and Yukio together. "Plus, killin' and possessin' ain't my thing," he said.
    Last edited by AniahLiepard; 01-30-2015 at 11:17 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I see." She said, taking a look at the picture of his parent, " Sooo if you're not in to killing and all that. Then what do you want with me?" She looked up at him again, curiosity burning in her amber eyes as she waited for his answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I don't know, whatcha wanna do princess?" Marlon said. His smile seemed less sinister as before. He outstretched a hand to her. "I could..... help you get that boy of yours to apologize," he said to her.

Page 1 of 20 123 ... LastLast