Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tokyo Jungle: Dawn of the Hyena (IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(Hey hey hey, I didn't say you could play as me! And sorry if that came out rude, but I didn't ask someone else to play as me.)

Fuyuhiko was picked up by the dog in her mouth and barely caught Tsurara by the nape of the neck. She was still asleep, with was good. He wound up in a cave a few seconds later. He wiggled free from the dog's grip and plopped onto his belly. He sniffed the air and stared wide-eyed at the bear. Tsurara began to squirm, for she had fully awakened despite her closed eyes. He placed her down gently and let her crawl around. He heard about the destroyer, but he kept his mouth shut. He didn't know who it was, but he didn't really care. Then a hyena came, but that was fended off quickly. He slowly walked with Tsurara as he kept his eyes on both the bear and his child.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Ash was quite fascinated by the animals, a dog and a ferret, animals that would usually not meet with a "good" outcome. He recognized the torn up vest on the golden retriever's fine golden pelt form some stories, she was a service dog. Ash then eyed the ferrets, which he noticed the adult ferret eyed him with the look of concern.

"Where do you two come from?" he asked in a gruff, but still pleasant voice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fuyuhiko slightly shivered at the presence. "Nowhere important," he said softly. He eyed his baby, which gave out a small coo. Fuyuhiko nudged her with his nose and she plopped onto her side. He looked at the bear one more time and grabbed Tsurara by the nape of her neck. He placed her in front of the stranger. Tsurara turned her head upwards with her closed eyes revealed to the bear. In response, Tsurara gave out a giggle.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Ash looked at the young ferret with playfulness, he laid down softly to make eye contact with the little ferret. This put himself in an embarrassing, but calm position that a little puppy would make. Akina saw no time for this as soon enough a hyena might come and even without hyenas, this world was still a dangerous place.

If a hyena didn't get them, a particularly territorial dog might jump in, maybe even a few cats as they have been getting smarter and smarter and are much harder to kill. Perhaps a lion might end up tracking a horse or gazelle through the city and would just love to make an easy meal out of two ferrets and a measly dog. She then remembered some other animals that she did not know of, something that she likened to a giant lizard that ran like a bird.

Maybe even something worse then a predator, maybe the Destroyer might come and dispose of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fuyuhiko gave out a tiny sniffle. Crying wasn't very manly, but he just couldn't help it sometimes. Little Tsurara had brought some thoughts to his head. What if his other two children and lover were still alive? Would it feel less chaotic in this world? Probably, since Tsurara would know her mother and other siblings. Fuyuhiko turned away as he softly wept about the thought.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

As day turned to evening and evening turned to night, Ash allowed the dog and the ferrets to rest in his well secluded den. Grizzly bears naturally will share their kills nada territories if food is plentiful enough and in the Tokyo Jungle, food is extremely plentiful. Ash would wake up next mooing to bring back a wealth of meat, he had grown particularly adept at bringing down the buffalo and horses near the railroads where the lions and hyenas roamed and carrying them back to his den. Perhaps he could get the dog or ferret to find a rabbit too.

Meanwhile in the darkness of the night, a lone horse roamed the streets. The horse's build slim and bony, covered in dark ebony skin and a rough brunette mane. The horse appeared to be separated from it's herd as it trotted impatiently in circles. The horse eventually seemed to settle down and feed on a patch of grass that grew out of the eroded road. However, a near-silent noise alerted the horse, who quickly recuperated and continued to feed on the street grass almost oblivious to the predators that lurked close to it.

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Mostly. But anything I find interesting I will Probably join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

-ERC-003-

003 righted it's head, looking expressionlessly at 2000, <Yes, I was out hunting late last night, and returned late. I needed time to process information.>, it replied on the Wi-Fi before stalking around the 2000 model. <You have been busy,> It said before looking back at 2000, <Do you need assistance here clearing out the biologicals? Or would I be better used elsewhere?> It asked the other AIBO.

-Belannan-

Belannan stalked through the tall grass, downwind of his prey. He was glad for how tall this grass was, or else it wouldn't be able to hide from it's prey. When the Horse whinnied in surprise, he froze, and only continued moving once it had stopped looking alarmed. He flashed a look back at the cub he was teaching to hunt, Telleas. He was not of his blood, but it was his child all the same. He silently padded forward more, and once he was at the edge of the grass, he looked back at the cub, making sure it was watching before launching himself forwards with his powerful legs, it surprised the horse and it whinnied in surprise and turned to run just as Belannan hit it. He slammed into it's side and pinned it down with it's forelegs, and quickly broke it's neck. He watched as the light faded from it's eyes, and then turned back to the cub. "That, cub, is how you hunt." Any other animals would've heard the horse's death cries.

Whatever captures and holds my attention.
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Akos had dozed off while waiting for something to happen, and awoke to nothing still. There was no activity in the bear's den. He wanted to get closer, and did so. First swooping down to a car, then confirming he was safe, he glided to another. The process repeated a few times until he made his way to the entrance of the den. He wouldn't go much further, unless "invited" in. He hopped to the side where he thought he'd be harder to see. While moving there, one of his talons scratched a piece of metal, creating a loud screeching sound. He retreated to higher ground, where he was visible to anything in the den, but could escape if anything inside was hostile.

Set by Karma

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Akina then woke up, but kept herself laying down to appear as if she hadn't waken. Akina then vaguely crept her left eye to see this..bird inspecting them. She knew it wasn't of threat, but it appeared curious and of course animals that were curious in the Tokyo jungle were always at risk.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

<Help?> the 200 said incredulously, or would have, if it was capable of expressing incredulity. <No, I do not need help. However...> The 2000 links itself to the old network of cameras wired by the JDF around the city. he quickly scans many cameras, and one closes in on Belannan. He cross-references his species, and triangulates the position of the animal. The cub is registered as well, but cubs never registers as a viable threat. <I seek greater prey. The clan that inhabited this area is broken. It's leadership and young are destroyed. Clean up any stragglers and bring the remains to the recycle generator. I hunt.> With that, It bounds off into ruins, leaving 003 alone.

Shortly later, the 2000 enters the area where Belannan and his adopted cub are. They would still be feeding, and he has higher ground, and a clear line of sight. With an order, a missile extends from his shoulder, of the frag type. With some calculations and aiming, it decides on the area where the blast would best be put, and then fires. When the missile would impact, both Belannan and his cub would be caught in the blast, provided it didn't scatter.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast