Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dark Forest of Timeless Light

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-fi and Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome my friend your cushy life is long gone all are common ground on this journey only your skill in battle determines your survival no servants to save you here *ahem* welcome to gaia we will be leaving shortly just a few more people and then our journey will commence!

till then i can answer any questions you have and nice Moon elf idea i left the races political structures out of it so people like you could give it a shot and what a home run that was i look forward to journeying with you my friend
    Last edited by Zakari Kazunite; 01-30-2015 at 06:01 PM.
    The Stars are the Path I Follow the Moon the Light that Guides me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The IC thread will be going up soon if you wish to join before it is posted now is your chance the threaad will be up tommorrow

I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If ya don't mind, I'm bringing back an old friend. (Only if it's alright)

Name: Ichigo
    Race: Goddess
    Appearance: Has the same appearance as Yuno Gasai, but has purple hair, a green dress with a white bow, yellow bows in the extended part of her hair, and has ice blue eyes
    Backstory: After becoming the ultimate goddess of Elestrion, she gave up her title to live on Earth. Her father had died in a great war, but it did not faze her too much. After giving up her title, Elestrion became extinct and abandoned.
    Weapon: She usually brings a katana with her
    Caste: Now a warrior
    Taking: Nothing, except for her katana

You can tell me if you want her or not, your choice.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Greetings my lady its been too long I would be honoured if you would join however your power as a goddess might make you over powered so because this is a different world or because you abandoned your title your magic could become that of a top tier mage rather than a god besides that welcome aboard and welcome to adventure, if you are going to use any large scale spells though message me before using them just in case,
    for example fire balls and minor healing is fine defending yourself is fine just anything large scale run by me first
    Last edited by Zakari Kazunite; 02-04-2015 at 03:12 AM.

Postapocalyptia, Steampunk, Cyberpunk, General Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I generally like to make characters with unique backstories. I prefer a certain... mystique, in my everyday character build. I won't answer much to direct questions outside of the RP either, preferring to allow my character o speak his own and truly evolve- telling personal stories when probed by other characters, while I am IN character. It makes for quite an experience, in my own opinion. I'm very glad you like it. I hope to help flavour your world like fine Moon Elf cuisine~ Thank you for allowing me to join you in my first Forum - roleplay
    Vereor Nox
    Nocturna Metu Quia Tegit Ipsos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The pleasure is mine my friend your way of thinking is good you only answer questions in character because that's how people find out about you people don't automatically know you, you have to tell them and they have to ask and just like any good backstory all have their share of sorrow, joy, hate and love, in some form or another

- - - Updated - - -

Also the In Character roleplay is online you may start posting on it now
    https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=70093

also i tend to post once every day if some one else has spoken one of the perks of being me
    Last edited by Zakari Kazunite; 02-04-2015 at 03:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I will absolutely post as often as possible. I am looking very highly towards this RP! I can't wait to see where it goes.

I long for combat! for a time to show you all the true power of a Master Envoker! > *insert maniacal laughter here*

What all do you know of classic DnD and it's various spells? I draw EXTENSIVELY from that. I may directly manipulate my spellbook from my own Real-life leather-bound journal of "Spells and Incantations for Those with the Talent to Cast Them"

I can give you a long, long, incredibly long list of spells to explain them if for no other reason than because you may enjoy reading it
    Vereor Nox

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

as with Ichigo defending yourself and minor spells that don't do too much to the enviroment are fine it's just the spells that alter the very ground we stand on to a significant degree that i need to know when and why your casting them-but that is for when they are needed right now everyone signs up for the expedition anyone who doesn't will get left behind the expedition waits for a whole day IC out of character as soon as everyone has assembled we leave simple as

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Also worth noting before I retire for the night: As I become accustomed to this Roleplay style, I would like to invite you, Cole, and anyone else who you may find interested in a Roleplay of my own design. You can cast a vote first on the genre before I begin writing it:

1. Steampunk- My personal favourite and the one I am most familiar with. Airships, tesla-guns, and steampowered teleporters, and similar tech set in a Victorian- England-Esque world

2. Cyberpunk- much like "Neon Star Wars" as I once described it, heavy wars set in the far, far future complete with lasers, plasma, power swords, space travel, aliens, etc

I would prefer to keep it to these two, as I have noticed the distinct lack of sci-fi on this site. but if you have another idea in mind please describe to me with as much detail as you like!
    Vereor Nox

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have no use for EXTREME spells... except mayhaps in a fit of passion or rage- at any rate i shall notify you presently in that situation
    Last edited by EoinVannerhost; 02-04-2015 at 04:07 AM. Reason: whoops
    Vereor Nox

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast