Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dark Forest of Timeless Light

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-fi and Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

also if i see anyone reading the IC i will sttay up to watch them reply :P my mind won't let me leave if others are online because then we could talk and do things and stuff and stuff and things and make progress i look forward to your posts and introductions.
    Last edited by Zakari Kazunite; 02-05-2015 at 12:19 AM.
    The Stars are the Path I Follow the Moon the Light that Guides me

I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Iyiy captain

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Religion in Gaia

The gods of Timeless Light

the gods of timeless light also known as the way of light is a religion appeared around the same time Valdarakk did, the way of light teaches that there is one god above all whom you must respect and anything happens for a reason the god had children one each for the sins of man and so all children perished and god sent Valdarakk to punish those who had killed his sons and daughters, that is what cultists and priests of the faith believe...However Valdarakk's appearence was coincidental however that does not stop them assuming he was an agent of god thus he is depicted as wrathful. the great god, His childrens names do not exist they are simply known as his children the 1st son, 2nd son,3rd son, 1st daughter, second daughter and so on and so forth none of them have statues and none have names
    the religion uses this as an ideal that we are not defined by our names and labels.

the nameless maiden is the one and only statue depicting a human figure of a woman it is the only statue recovered and many assume it is one of the daughters of the great god but it is uncertain which those who resemble the nameless maiden are said to be gods chosen or have a great destiny ahead of them, due to the fact Ichigo looks almost perfectly like the statue people assume she is one of the gods daughters incarnate or a prophet who speaks directly to god.

valdarakk Declared that their god was dead in his final moments before the battle, he boasted his strength and proved it by shaping the ground he created a city what most belief is holy, that city is where zakari fought him to the death but neither he nor valdarakk emerged from the city and the city itself disappeared and became lost as with most legends chunks are missing, but that does not stop the religion from filling them in with what they please to suit their needs but if you question these ideals many consider you a betrayer, an outcast, a villain and label you accordingly

ironic huh the religion that treats we aren't labelled labels it's blasphemers so easily but rumors say that Ichigo is the god anew that the priests and ministers want to officially induct her as their new prophet and will do anything to do so, imagine the amount of tourism gaia would get if a living Prophet was there, but they're just rumors...right ?
    Last edited by Zakari Kazunite; 02-09-2015 at 09:49 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The crystal dragons faith

the crystal dragons faith also known as the way of dragons is a new and popular religion that's growing popularity earned it it's own church in gaia while not as big, extravagant and well established as the way of light the religion teaches that dragons are angels from the holy paradise we visit when we die, unlike the way of light Valdarakk is depicted as their god, According to their faith Valdarakk emerged from the heavens and was to carve the world anew and take those faithful to him to the Crystalline paradise where thy could live life to the fullest it depicts Zakari as the representation of man that we would reject paradise because we are afraid of change because of this the way of dragons, people live life with energy daring the boundries shaping their own lives as Valdarakk tried to shape the world

The crystal dragons faith is seen as blasphemy by the way of light however the way of dragons appeals to many and thus is a very active group doing things for casteless without asking for money doing good and helping others although many would be more appreciative if they weren't crystal dragons, the term of which is what the disciples of the faith are called, many see the worship of the being who showed terror and destruction not necesarily as a good thing however over years of hard work and strong companionship the faith is now on equal footing with the way of light the church a testament to their hard work

of course the fact remains they worship Valdarakk and any Dragon or Draconic being is treated as a messanger or chosen servant of Valdarakk in fact rumours say that the highest members of the faith ride dragons waiting for the day Valdarakk returns and they can aid him atop holy mounts to the glorious paradise, but they're just rumors right ?

i'll leave you to ponder that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mages

Mages are comon for elves and foxlings and while humans are very diverse there are few mages of noteriety mages began appearing when relations with foxlings and elves came to be with the introduction of magic into human genes humans themselves rarely began to use magic and were sent off to a foxling camp or an elven city to study human mages are divers allowing for a wide range of spells limited only by the amount the users body can handle humans fight all the time and are very emotive similar to foxlings which empowers their magic's strength but they can also maintain the wisdom and clarity of mind that elves have giving their magic focus, with both human mages are incredibly powerful in history there have only been two notable human mages.

in existence only 1,000 or so humans are mages in elvish cities mages are forbidden to have relations with another mage resulting in many mages who wish companionship running away to a foxling camp the foxlings encourage interaction between the species and promote human mage growth an ideal elvs would not like to see come to pass as human mages may become more powerful in magic than themselves, this ideal results in tension between foxlings and elves

rumors say a civil war is brewing within the elves own ranks and some say that a war between the foxlings and elves is inevitable i hope they're only rumors
    Last edited by Zakari Kazunite; 02-09-2015 at 05:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And also if you require specific information ask me and i shall provide it for you

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hope it isn't too late to join...

Name: Indis (it's a girl, yes)
    Weapon: Staff (mostly just for magic but she can also got people with it if necessary.
    Backstory: Trained in woodland magic, lives alone in the forest. Not super comfortable around people, much preferring animals. Great survival skills, and can tell what's poisonous and what is safe. Has a bad ass panther named Rubia(yes I understand it means blond in Spanish, just deal with it I like the name)
    Caste: Ummmm technically no caste
    What your taking with you: My staff, a change of clothes, and some bread I enchanted not to go stale
    Appearence: 6'4" blond, girl, fully clothed (none of that sexy half naked bullshit) in a knee length armored skirt with an armored shirt as well, with a 3' wooden staff about 2" thick.

Again, I hope it isn't too late to join.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's not too late no if you keep up with the In character forum you may appear now and be the mage who warded the area safely to keep out danger or if you are unsure you could wait until we arrive in the Foxling village

- - - Updated - - -

And also spell wise Don't do anything complicated just stick to the basics for now

and you don't necceserily have to do this but it's nicer for me personally if you have a picture as your avatar, not your character picture for the roleplay necceserily just a picture, but that's optional
    Last edited by Zakari Kazunite; 02-27-2015 at 12:59 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

DATE AND TIME

January - Rebirth

February - Drakonfire

March - Melerak

April - Aventus

May - Maria

(if more months are needed i'll add them days per month are the same but dates are refffered to by their number so people will always say for example it's the 24th day of maria or maria the 24th or similarly only by number such as "yeah it's the 15th today" or "ah damnit it's the 26th tommorrow" etcetera

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello,I am back after several Months of absence on the Forums and am looking for a new RP.Please let Me know if this RP still allows new characters.If not,I thank you for your time.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast