Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 242526

Thread: The Dark Forest of Timeless Light IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ichigo's head quickly jerked to the side, and she gave out a little chuckle. "Don't worry, it's just us," she said to Zora. Kizoku clutched her hand tightly as he looked in the opposite direction. He was afraid to get scolded for disobeying Zora, so he kept his mouth shut. "Hello Zax!" she yelled to Zax inside, knowing that he thought they were someone else. Kizoku gave a slight chuckle and fell silent once again.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zora stood up and looked around still as she approached them " you haven't seen anyone else have you ?" she asked quietly " withe this fog anythings disposable " tho zorra did not feel a threat any longer she was still on her guard . the fog was so thick anything could pop out and scar them. she didn't like it , heck she didn't like it went he fog was light but this felt like begin surrounded by for walls " i think what the answer is hear were getting closer to it and what ever is crating this fog knows it " she said keeping everyone on tabs . thers no fog inside if you wish to go in there " she suggested as her ears flicked in the direction of the docks hearign creaky footsteps . she crept closer and closer once again her throwing knives in hand when the mass jumpoed at her it wase the same man as before.

she gasped and threw the knives right at his heart spending the man to his knees and slumped over . still no blood dropped form his corps "Ichigo, kizokou. come look at him maybe you can figure out what this thing is " she crouched down beside it .
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 242526