Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: The Guardians of the Shadows [M] NnightStalker and Tortesstheshark

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    anything that is fantasy related
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I love you." Calvin yelled out to Kayden, but he very much doubted that she heard him. So he decided to catch up with her, of which he caught of fairly quickly and he stepped in front of her in order to force her to stop and talk to him. "Kayden, you do have my respect... it's just..... I love you." He said again to her, panting, but knowing that at least this time she heard him. "I just... don't want you.... to leave..." He said still panting.

pretty much fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kayden sighed heavily, "then you should have thought about that before you angered me." She looked at the ground her green eyes had grown darker, "you should have thought about that before..." She sighed again, "before I walked out that door forever. I'm leaving tomorrow and I'm staying at the embassy tonight, no amount of you running after me will change that so go home." She walked around him, angry tears running down her face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Calvin just walked her walk away from him, it was then that he decided that if she was to choose being a guardian over staying here, being a knight, and being with him, that he was going to show her why she should have stayed. As for the guardians.... Well he was going to make them pay for ever taking her away from him and the life that they could have had. Calvin went home and started working on the long term plan.

Rylouth was sitting in the embassy for the Guardians. In front of him was a big fire ball floating in mid air. It was both the normal color of fire but also the ghostly color of purple as well as a mix of the demonic green. Inside the ball of fire was something that only the Guardians knew about it. Inside of it was a fragmentation piece from the last void portal they used. Only guardians could see it and only Rylouth knew it was there. All of the senior members of the order had a fragmentation and they used it with this spell in order to track strength and weaknesses in the world. If they ever found a weakness, they would dispatch a unit of their strongest guardians over to strengthen the barrier between the void and the world. For if the barrier were to ever weaken in a spot, a new portal would open.

pretty much fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kayden kicked the snow in frustration, she had known that Calvin loved her and she would have stayed if he had spoken up before she went to try out for the knights. She had waited for him to tell her for a long time, but now that he told her it only made her angry. He was her best friend, he was supposed to support her in every decision not shut down yet choice of being a Guardian. There were plenty of cute girls he could may and grow old with. She sighed at the thought and sat in the snow for a while, thinking about everything that had just happened. She wanted to turn back and apologize but she didn't have time, the darkness was approaching fast so she got up and ran the rest of the way to the embassy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rylouth could sense that someone was coming and he closed the fireball and let the fragment drop to the ground. He stood up and walked over to it picking it up from the ground and putting it into a pouch that was on his chest. He walked over to the kitchen and grabbed some dragon fruit from the basket and took it out. He was amazed at why people called it a dragon fruit, after all it didn't look anything like a dragon. He should know too, for he had fought a very particular dragon from the void. However he took out a machete and chopped the dragon fruit in half and start eating the fruit out of it, kind of like it was a bowl.

pretty much fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kayden came to the embassy gates a little after dark. She was cold, shivering, wet, and had no idea where she was supposed to go. She started asking, but no one would believe that she was a Guardian recruit, no one believed a young girl like her would receive such a high honor. She soon gave up her search and sat down on a bench with her pack next to her, as she looked around she shivered and tried to wrap her arms around herself but it only seemed to make her colder. The snow outside was blowing with a fury like she had never seen before, and she didn't know why.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rylouth stayed in the embassy as the person he felt coming had come in. It was his contact, also known as his last apprentice. She was his apprentice during the last void war and shortly after the end of the war, he made her a full guardian. She was sent here for a few hundred years to be a contact as her first mission. As she walked in she shook the snow off of her and walked over to her former mentor bowing. "Master, how good to see you again. I see you have picked the young girl that I suggested?" Rylouth looked at her and waved away the bowing. "There is no reason to bow, you are a full time guardian now. As for picking the young girl? Well I wasn't sure at first however she held herself up well. She kind of reminded me a bit of you Christina." Christina smiled and walked over to him, "Hopefully not to much like me, I seem to remember us having a few fun times together while I was apprenticed to you." Christina said smiling at him. "I hope that this time away from you has not changed anything."

pretty much fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kayden smiled at a man who looked about her age walking past and he stopped mid step. "Now what is a cute girl like you doing in an embassy, in pants no less?" He asked his voice light and airy. She looked down, "I'm actually looking for the Guardian that's staying here, I'm his recruit." Her voice was small, she was tired and still shivering. He sat down next to her and smiled sweetly, "well I know where he is, but first you look like you need to warm up, you're soaked to the bone." He frowned deeply and took off his jacket. Kayden took it gratefully and put it on immediately feeling the warmth it carried. "That's very kind of you sir," Kayden said yawning. "Oh no," he laughed, "don't call me sir I hate that. My name is Dakota, and what would your name be?" His voice was kind and Kayden finally took a look at him. He had deep blue eyes that reminded her of clear blue ocean, and hair that was as black as a raven's wing. She stuttered a but before getting out her words, "my name is Kayden." Dakota looked at her and smiled more, "well its very nice to meet you Kayden."
    Last edited by tortesstheshark; 02-09-2015 at 01:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Time is a powerful master, but we do live forever and you know that means that we often take more than one mate. However yes Christina, I still consider you one of them. Though I do not have time for catching up, I need to make sure my energy stays up since I am departing in the morning for the Shadow Fortress." Christina stood next to him grabbing his hand. "Ahh leaving so soon? I would have thought you would have liked to at least see me some first." She said pouting slightly but playfully. "Well If I had known that you were the contact here, maybe I would have stayed longer. However even so, do not fret, You should be done with the first assignment soon. If I remember correctly, this is your last year, is it not?" Christina seemed to brighten up at that thought. "Indeed it was, and when I return to the Shadow Fortress, I look forward to see you again." With that Christina left him and went to the bedroom that they would be sharing and went to sleep.

((Christina https://www.wallconvert.com/wallpaper...girl-7607.html))

pretty much fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Well you look fairly warm now Ms. Kayden," Dakota said as Kayden started to doze off. "oh," she whispered feeling a little drool on her chin, "I'm sorry, I'm very tired and I had a fight with my best friend before I left which was utterly exhausting." Kayden paused and shook her head, "I'm sorry," she said quietly, "I'm rambling." Dakota chuckled and placed a hand on her shoulder, "that's alright," he smiled, "I like it when you ramble." Kayden found herself blushing deeply, "uhm, could you take me to the Guardian please?" Dakota frowned again and nodded, "of course," he said almost defeated. "I have a feeling we"ll be seeing each other again though. If you would like you can keep my jacket for the journey, I have more than enough to keep me warm." He got up and led Kayden to where Rylouth was staying.

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast