Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Gym Leader Version (IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Pokémon Gym Leader Version (IC)

Plot: Welcome to the region of Eternia! In this region, the elite four and frontier brains cease to exist! The region is filled with an endless amount of gym leaders, and they all graduated from the prestigious Gym Leader Academy. Come and be one of those gym leaders in the endless world!

The OOC is here if you need it. Hope you guys enjoy roleplaying!

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aniah gave out a yawn as she stretched in front of her gym. She had given out many Splash Tickets to the trainers that defeated her, and now she needed a break. She decided to close her gym for the time being and began to walk around. She was sick of the feeling of being defeated, but she wanted to be a gym leader, and it was too late. She sat on a bench as she stared up at the sky.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Tyler stretched, told to once again take a break from being a gym leader because she wouldn't hand out her Zap Ticket to those who weren't kind to there pokemon. Even if they did beat her, so from time to time was told she was temporarily suspended from being a gym leader. She still had the title and the gym though just not the battles, so she didn't really see the point of that. But whatever she wouldn't let that disturb her 'vacation', it was a nice day and all her pokemon were having fun too. Even found a lake for her chinchou to explore and play in, she was about to lay back down on the grass.

When she heard a unhappy "chu!" Then felt a tugging on her sleeve, she turned to see her little chu. She pulled one of the baby bottles out of her bag, scooped the baby pichu up in her arms. Who happily accepted the bottle. Tyler chuckled, "always hungry aren't you?" She said smiling, while the baby sucked on the bottle.
    Last edited by Arcus; 02-17-2015 at 11:46 PM.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(There's something in the OOC regarding badges, so don't forget to check it out when you get the chance mate!)

Aniah was done sitting on the bench and decided to walk further into the heart of Passho Town. When she made it to the lake, she saw a girl feeding a Pichu. She decided not to bother them until she spotted the Chinchou. Her weakness for Water types lured her to the lake and decided to release a Pokémon to swim around as well. She quietly sent out her Seaking to go in the lake. "King!" Seaking cried out happily.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Chinchou let out a happy "cho", back flipping as the seaking came out. Lantern playfully did a bubble beam toward the seaking, with his antennas' lighting up attracting a few small fish pokemon up as well. He loved to play when he got a chance and the more pokemon the more fun.

The dedenne was scampering through the branches, until she spotted a nut on one of the branches. She reached down and started trying to pull the nut off, slipping off the branch in the process. Still holding onto the nut and plopped into someones' lap, assuming it was her trainers. She smiled as she looked up, only to see that it wasn't and squeaked. "DE!" Before bolting towards a tree, leaving the nut.

Tyler was soon finished feeding the pichu, when she heard her little fairy type squeak. She looked up and saw something that dedenne was running away from another girl. "Hey, Squeaks if you fell on her. I hope you at least appologized." She yelled after him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aniah gave out a tiny squeak when a Dedenne landed on her lap. The little Pokémon ran away and she was noticed by its trainer. She blushed a little at the sudden action, but she giggled when she saw Seaking play with Chinchou. She glanced at the trainer and her whole face turned crimson red.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Tyler tried to put pichu down, but he climbed onto her shoulder and she simply scratched his head. Before going over to the other girl, "sorry about Squeaks. She is a good girl, though a bit shy. Hope she didn't startle you," she said and then looked over at the water. A smile formed, "they seem to be having fun though."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aniah looked down at the water and gave a tiny nod. She watched her Seaking splash about with the Chinchou. "King!" Seaking said, spraying a gentle spray of water at the Chinchou.

Willshaper
    Semi realistic, and fantasy, with a pinch of Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Route xxx. Mid afternoon.

Lisa eyed the youngster standing not twenty feet away from her. His new... Everything seeming to stand out in the most abrupt shades of red, blue, and even yellow. His gloved hands clemched into fists and his eyes gleaming like fire.
    Before him in a similar stance stood a Machop, young and Naive looking.
    "You sure you want to do this kid? You only have partner and he's young. I won't mind if you just back out now."
    Lisa shouted to the trainer her right hand drawing Wevile's pokeball from it's place.

"No way, I'll fight this to the end." Came the loud and confident response.
    "Your loss then. Make it quick Wevile."
    Lisa flicked her wrist and sent the small red and white sphere into the small clearing. As it flew a white light emerged from it and took the form of a dark creature with long claws and vicious eyes.
    "We vile." The creature vocalized as it landed.
    "Dark and ice lady? Are you kidding me?"
    The trainer didn't seem too happy, thinking that Lisa was going easy on him. Which she was but she was also being merciful to the Machop the kid sent out. After all, her other Pokemon would have just wrecked it.
    "You underestimate Wevile's strength kid, best keep on your toes."
    Lisa gave a short laugh.
    "Now let's get started."

There was a brief pause in the air before Wevile took a step.
    "Machop, use Punch!" The youngster shouted in an aggressive manner.
    The Machop however agreed to do so and rushed at Wevile.

Lisa nodded in response.
    "Wevile Ice Shard, then Swords Dance."
    Wevile seemed to understand and as the Machop closed in a series of icy shards cut into it and disrupted it's attack for a moment.
    Just long enough for Wevile to do a strange dance and then focus its attention on the Machop.
    "Wevile, finish it."
    Lisa said calmly.
    The trainer had other ideas however.
    "Machop use leer!"
    Too late, Wevile closed in and with a very fast Night Slash made darn sure Machop didn't do a thing.
    And just like that the battle was over.
    The youngster looked at Wevile then at it's trainer then to the Machop now out of the battle.
    "So... Fast..."
    Lisa only smiled.
    "That's what I raised him for. I may be a dark type user but I know plenty of how things work. And the diffrence in skill was simply too great.
    "Though you had the right idea. Keep Wevile from attacking and attack with your own strengths.
    Keep at it kid and maybe one day I'll show you my full team."
    With that Lisa recalled Wevile and left the clearing to continue her walk. After all. She was on a self appointed vacation for a week or so.

"Life before death,
    Strength before weakness,
    Journey before destination."
    -The First Ideal

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Chinou laughed and backfliped, splashing the seaking as a result. Before spraying the seaking and running a little ways away, looking back to see if the seaking and chasing. "Chou!" it cried happily. Tyler couldn't help but giggle, "aren't they just so cute?" She said with a small smile, wondering if the other girl was shy.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast