Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: [M] Living in Hell IC

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Adena's words were sharp and fast, "It's called going rouge, I didn't think you'd understand," she moved in closer, "Look, oldie I have a lot of scarring to do so make like the reaper you are and collect these remains. That's all reapers are good for, right? Cleaning up others messes?" she laughed moving even closer, "That's why they look so much like the janitor," finally she reaches Grant grabbing his neck lifting him the air, "You'll have to kill me if you want to get rid of me," she made a kissy face.

Erin smiles, "Of course more help will be of use! But... it'll cost you a little something. I want you to give me the mark of a reaper, even though it'll hurt I need it so I can preform the spell. If you do it, and not kill me I know you can be trusted. So raise up your little scythe, little reaper and do your business!" she commanded. Erin seemed so clueless that she didn't even notice that Kira could be a possible threat. Still, Erin always had a plan B in case Kira would try to stab her in the back. "Make it fast, I want to get to Grant as soon as possible,"

Greed arrived shortly after some of the others, unable to decide which one he hated more. He then laid eyes on Gluttony, his good friend. Making his way over to him, but keeping his distance so Gluttony didn't almost eat him. It's not even funny how many times that happened. "What do you suppose big red has planned for this meeting? I'm hoping it's about redecorating the place, it's simply not dark enough. Maybe.. just maybe.. It's about announcing the next devil. If so, I would love that job. So much power, all to myself!"

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

I'm not a romantic guy, anything else is fine.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jay:
    "Oh... I think I remember that." He quickly assumed the proper form, as if he hadn't forgotten it in the first place. "How's this?"

Damie:
    " Hmmm... Demons that have been to earth...?" The question confused her. "I'm pretty sure a good handful have, but I don't know how that might help?" She knew of a good few demons who gave been to earth, but the question was so vague, it really wasn't such useful information.

Lusty:
    He muttered to himself about how dumb that Imp was that called him a female, this caused him to take the long way, and get to the event even later than Sloth. He didn't care, though, as Lucifer hadn't appeared yet. He picked at his food, ate some, then set his plate to the side. He couldn't eat too much; he had to watch hisffigure.

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

After a few moments, Jin and Joy appeared at the table. He sat at the other side of the large table. His eyes glanced over at the other sins. The Childish Gluttony, the even MORE childish Eos, along with his other more dormant half, greed, sloth, and lust. The only one that he did not see here was Envy. Joy squeaked at the sight of the other sins as as sign of greeting. She appeared to be somewhat excited to see some of them though Jin wouldn't let her move around too far away. Jin was indifferent about the presence of most of them.

He didn't touch any of the food that had layed before him. Joy had already eaten and didn't appear to be even the slightest bit interested in the food, despite how thin and famished she may have looked to others. Jin would sit silently as he waited for the Devil for a moment. He was already annoyed, his resolve to sit at the table beginning to fade.
    ~~~~~~~~
    "Correct. Now, to test your memory. Repeat the positions that I have just relayed to you in alphabetical order." Abaddon's voice would say.
    ~~~~~~~~
    Leon would nod his head slightly. "Do you know where I would be able to find such demons?" He'd ask. He didn't want to stand very long in this relatively open area. A normal human would be able to find a way to hide here. But a demon hunter? That was a different story, especially if one is cursed, as he is.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011