Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Living in Hell IC

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Erin stayed in the dark ally waiting for her stalker to make an appearance, feeling the tense of fear in the air. It was off. For some reason it felt like the feeling of fear was being pushed down her throat, forcing her into terror. She shivered the more she thought about it. But, now wasn't the time to waste as she needed her full focus. She had two choices right now; fight and question the mysterious glowing eyed man or find a way to lose his trace. Both seemed very difficult and untrained for. Still, she had one out of three hex bags ready for a spell if need be and the second that Damien would step inside a wall of fire would build up behind him... it would only last for a few seconds but that's all she needed.

"Who are you?!" She demanded taking the creature in front of her in awe, "What do you want?"

Greed felt slightly relived when Trinetta left, he wasn't in the mood to torture any demons right now. But, he did feel like watching his trickster drive himself through pain. It was quite enjoyable to watch and feel the will to please with the agony it brought. That's why Funny Bones was one of his favorite servants who had quite the sense of humor. Verchu didn't really care for his jokes as much as the thrill of Bones's pain especially when he drives a drill through his head. That was one of his best acts.

Funny Bones appeared before his master within a moments notice, always awaiting his call. He knew he needed to fresh things up unless he wanted to have to eat out of his river of fire, again. So Bones pulled out some pliers pulling them up to his crocked yet white teeth, clicking the pinchers together on each and every tooth to watch which his master would prefer... but came up short. This wasn't what Verchu was in the mood for, sure, but what would excite him? Perhaps, an old classic? Bones dropped the pliers to the ground point his finger up in the air, a small zap of lightning comes out of the tip. Followed by the sticking out of his tung making the two make contact as his entire body shot up with electricity showing his bones in between seconds.

Verchu clapped, "That one will never get old!" he reached for Bones chin pulling it up, "But, I expect better the next time I call you. Understood?" With that Greed made his way to the door finding himself wanting to take his daily stroll through the lower parts of hell. It always quenched his hunger for all those screaming souls begging for freedom. Perhaps, he would be generous and end some of their suffering?

Grant ignored Kira but wanted to give her a few choice words, he did ponder for a moment if he was anything like he used to be? Grant then responded to the mentors in the order he felt correct, "I finished hours of hard studying this morning, planned on getting back to it soon. But, I was.. uh.. Taking a break if that's okay, sir?" he paused waiting for a reply before looking to Abbadon, "I been feeling much better. But, how are you doing? I heard about the accident.."

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Fantasy/Paranormal, medieval, futuristic, romantic, adult/mature
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nahi's sword connected with Hargoth's chest finally piercing deep enough to make the beast pause in his clumsy gallop toward her. Still it was not enough to kill him, but her momentum and weight pushed him off balance and he stumbled backward before falling flat on his back. She bore down on the sword and grunted as Hargoth roared angrily and thrashed violently. She looked quaint as he was so much larger than her 5 foot frame. Mind racing, she finally what she needed to win. Glimpsing the scales on his neck, there was an area that seemed to have smaller and thinner ones, so she swung her right arm encased in the gauntlet, her fingers splayed with the sharp tips curving like talons as they dug into his thick neck. Nahi was relieved as blood started spraying from his throat and he struggled in earnest to push her off of his chest, but her left arm was clinging to her sword and her fingers held fast. His roars turned to gurgles and in moments his struggles finally ceased.
    Her ears felt as if they were ringing, feeling as if cotton was slowly being removed from them as her heart thudded quickly. Nahi's yellow eyes darted around the arena and the other freshly felled bodies before her gaze lifted to the impossibly loud cheering spectators all around. Awkwardly she realized she was still clinging to her victim and she fought not to scramble off of his heavy corpse. As always, she noted her master standing in the lower levels closest to the arena, never clapping, only a small smile playing on his lips as he surveyed all before him.
    Just another fight towards my ultimate goal...
    She finally yanked her sword from Hargoth's still body, wiping the thick blood on his grimy tunic before she sheathed it and nodded to her master, indicating who she won this fight for as always. The arena doors opened and she straightened, figuring there was blood spattered on her face and it was a good time to get cleaned up. Hopefully the warriors awaiting similar fates as she would give her a break as Hargoth had worn her down. She realized the wound on her thigh now, as her adrenaline was dying down and it stung, but the blood was dried on it, impeding her view of the severity of the damage. Trudging over to the doors with a huff, she gave one last look at Hargoth. He had given her one hell of a fight and she had to admire that, even if she didn't admire how he was hamming it up for the crowd half the time, getting them all worked up while she was trying to focus. The screams of the crowds died down a bit as she walked through the doors and down into the catacombs below the Colosseum where the other warriors were kept as well as some wilder beasts they were pitted against in the dungeon.

Member of the Month October
    Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Um.. okay. I'll go and do that."
    Photo left Damien's side, keeping out of sight without actually leaving. It might not be the safest thing he could have done, but he had all confidence in his reflexes, and he wanted to see how this played out. After all, a girl in Hell who was human? That didn't add up nicely at all. She'd be torn apart by hellhounds if she were caught! Then there was also Damien. He wasn't in so much danger as she in that exact way, but who knew? This could potentially be threatening... and what happened next proved it to be so.

The girl had spotted Damien and she seemed ready for an attack. Photo felt suddenly very anxious and watched carefully, trying to see if she actually posed a threat. She seemed on edge... anyone would be, but it was a different sort of on edge than just wary. She didn't look like she had herself pulled together. She was prepared, but... she didn't seem entirely confident in herself... still, that didn't mean she wasn't threatening.
    The imp bit his lip, staying perched in his hiding place. He hoped Damien had some sort of counter, or something! What if this girl was actually something that was seriously dangerous?

The whisper reached Louie's ears, and he nodded in response, "Yes Sir," taking off to flight because it was faster than walking.
    Tumalihr, was it? The fire demon whom his master was so closely partnered with.. in a business way of speaking that is. Then there was the master's other partner, Eiko... he did not dislike her. He just found her a bit bothersome due to her temperament, not that it mattered. Whatever Zerhahad liked, it was no problem.
    He quickly made his way to the fortress as explained, and then landed outside, listening carefully. Apparently Tumalihr and Eiko were already outside as well. Perfect. They were heading for the gates to the overworld. The imp stayed silent, deciding not to let them know of his whereabouts just yet. Before he'd found them, he'd picked up a bit of their conversation, hearing something about Tumalihr distracting the reapers and whatnot so that Eiko could go through... well, he heard all of it, actually, before they exited the household. That was fine then. He'd let Tumalihr cause the distraction for Eiko and then slip out himself. His job was to help her and nothing more. The fire demon could take care of this part.

Trinetta nodded, a bit nervously to the imp who let her in, and carried the pie to Gluttony's room. Should she knock, she wondered? Should she announce herself first? Would he be terribly angry with her if she just entered? He was normally not too bad, but... what if this time was an exception?
    With a gulp, she slowly opened the door after hearing something about bogboars and new treats, I guess there's no better cue..
    "P-pardon sir," she said, stepping in a bit more shyly than usual, "I have pie!"
    Was that too forward? Maybe that was too forward. She certainly hoped not! She didn't want to accidentally do something wrong and then get herself eaten!

Eos didn't have time to be called out! He'd just spotted what it was that he'd seen scurrying about.
    "Not now Jin!" he called out, completely giving himself away, "I'm hunting!" The sin of Pride dove after the imp, attempting to tackle her to the ground. There was nothing wrong with this sort of thing, right? It was just an imp after all, and imps were the lowest of all the lows! Well, besides humans and reapers, but of all the demon lows, they were definitely at the bottom!

Jacy was still lagging behind, and he did not even attempt to catch up when Eos went scrounging the little insect he'd found to entertain him. Instead, he turned and met Jin's eyes with a scowl, Oh great. It's him It was Jacy's typical greeting of anyone who crossed paths with him. Everyone was just a complete and terrible bore and he had no interest in interacting with any of them. Why had he even agreed to come outside in the first place?
    Either way, he decided to grant the demon of wrath with an answer. He was a fellow sin, so a few word here and there weren't too much trouble.
    "Hi," he looked over at Eos, "We're outside because he dragged me out here, and now he's being an idiot."
    "Am not! Shut up!" Eos hollered in response, to which Jacy just rolled his eyes.

Avi and Sig made possible by: Kicks!
    Because she is the awesomest in all of ever!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"So I guess you noticed I was following you." Damien made himself appear as non-hostile as possible. "My name is Damien and I wish to know what brings a living human to Hell." He began using his ability to manipulate human choices to try and get her to trust him enough not to attack him but he made it subtle like a tiny voice in the back of her head. "It is dangerous down here and I would prefer you let me help you get out of here as soon as possible."

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Mostly. But anything I find interesting I will Probably join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tumalihr glanced down at Eiko. "I don't doubt it." He rumbled, "I was just informing you of what Zehrahad wanted." He paused once they arrived at the tunnel to the Human Plane. He gestured for Eiko to wait and walked towards the Reaper on duty. "So. Are you going to let me through, or do I have to rip you in half first?" The Reaper looked up briefly at Tumalihr. It looked him up and down, getting a feel for the Greater Demon. "And why should I let you through? Do you have permission from a Reaper? Or some other influential being?"

Tumalihr grunted, the flames in his eyes increasing in level. "Do you want to make sure? Because, I have no time for this. My only job is to get to the surface, not deal with Reaper security." He held up his hand behind his back, and gestured for Eiko to go while the Reaper thought about it and began to contact a higher ranking Reaper.

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Kira stopped as not only Fredrick but Abaddon confronted her and grant. "Uh... you made it." she said finding herself a little surprised that her own mentor was here. She looked between him and Grant ans the other spoke to his trainer. "I'm fine." She responded to Abaddon quietly. "I hadn't thought you'd make it to day, I was just about to go off and train on my own." She said quietly. but to day he'd managed to come. She looked to Grant as he mentioned an accident before looking to her mentor to see what he had to say in response.

~~~

Alt turned as someone shouted, she turned in time to see the Sin attempting to tackle her. She gasped just before vanishing int a puff of light soot colored smoke appearing again just a little ways away with Wide eyes. It wasn't hard to realize who the Sin was, or that they where a Sin, anyone in hell who did not know was in front a nasty surprise. She grabbed the little wisp and hugged it to her, unsure if she should run from the sin or cower and hope that he really didn't want anything to do with her. She'd never been confronted by a sin before, actuly she was hardly confronted. Had she been careless? Alt trembled with obvious fear before she realized that the other Pride was here and wrath as well! Alt whimpered and began to back away further into the alleyway ready once again to turn and bolt, or even puff away.

~~~~

Cinnamon smiled again. "I do believe bogbore is in season." She said. "If this is your wish Master, I will go and bring back something new." Just then the door opened and as Cin looked back it was a new imp, well not really. This imp visited often, she'd seen her around. but she was sure she'd seen her somewhere else to. but she didn't question it. The imp had brought Pie, surly Gluttony would be pleased with that. Cin stepped to the side so there would be a clear path to Gluttony for the Pie. surly he wouldn't refuse it, she'd never known him to do so, ever.

~~~~

Eiko watched the greater demon talk before rolling her eyes. for someone so strong she wondered why he bothered with words on someone so pitiful! when he finely motioned for her to come she smiled and began to move before seemingly vanishing. she reappeared just in front of the gate past the reappear, grinning back at the greater demon before vanishing once more. When she came out into the human world she was quick to move away from the gate and out of sight of it before pausing so breath in the air and stretching. "I see why he likes it up here so much." She murmured before taking a better look around. "now now, how to find you master, where could you possibly be in this little planet." And wiht that she started to move further away from the gate to search for the fallen angel.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Louie waited patiently, his attuned ears listening to the exchange between the reaper and the demon. If just saying a few measly sentences like that were enough to get a reaper to let you through, then they sure were stupider than Louie thought. The fact that the reaper even had to think on that was enough for the imp to question their skill in their profession.
    Still, it seemed to be this that Tumalihr had been waiting for, and Eiko went for the gate at the motion of a hand. Before the reaper could have a chance to get back on track and on guard, Louie swooped by after her, soundlessly, through the air, though perhaps the fire demon would have been able to see it. Once he was safely away from the gate, he stopped and looked around. Eiko was nowhere to be seen...

The imp paused for a moment. Her scent hung in the air, mixed in with many others, but it was enough to help him out. He took off, next focusing on listening. He heard her voice somewhere, perhaps not too far off, and then made himself scarce in locating her, mostly because being spotted by a human would probably cause trouble. When his ears picked up on footsteps and he was able to distinguish her from the other things interfering with his senses, he sped up and called out to her, "Lady Eiko," the imp moved forward, stopping a few feet in front her so that he could get her to momentarily pause. She was the sort who probably wouldn't stop for his kind otherwise.
    He gave her a bow out of respect and then straightened so he could meet her eyes, "Master Zehrahad has sent me. He's asked that I help guide you to his location."
    He waited patiently for her reply, knowing that this could be as tough as it could be easy, depending on how she decided to take it in. In the recesses of the imp's deepest honesty, he wasn't very sure he liked Eiko, but he putting things like his own, petty opinions aside were in his best interest whenever he was on the job, which was always.

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Abaddon just looked on at the two with his usual expressionless face. "I am fine. The demon wasn't any trouble. It was just the newest reaper, Shin. He seemed to have more emotion than what is normal and was moved with pity for the false fear of the demon. I'd believe that he should be counseled on such a matter, But I'll leave him for the other divisional heads to take care of." He said in response to Grant.

He then looked on to his own student as she said that she was about to train on her own. "You may proceed if you wish Kira. I am not against it." He said to her calmly. At times he was unsure what to say to her, but he figured that he should probably let her do for herself today.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jin had just scoffed when Eos brushed him off on his little 'Hunting' shenanigans. A 'hello' from him was a rare sight but Eos was Eos so, he was willing to let that go. Jin looked at Jacy's scowl with a raised brow. Was that a challenge? It was known throughout all of Hell, that Jin was one of the more fierce fighters among the Sins.

However, when Jacy had begun speaking in his usual apathetic manor, Jin pushed the thought aside. It wouldn't be wise for the Sins to go fighting amongst themselves, or so he had thought. "Ah, Eos acting foolishy? Not a new sight from this end either." Jin teased. Joy on the other hand had also sensed the presence of another being so she looked up to Jin before running after Eos into the alley-way.

She watched as Eos missed the small creature that was apparently an Imp. Joy just looked as she had trembled, holding the little wisp in her arms. She sat down and tilted her head to the side, a little confused at her fear. So, Joy crawled over and patted the Imp's head, although the Imp was still slightly bigger. Joy was trying to make it feel better. Her little black eyes shined innocently as she looked at the Imp.

Jin had walked over to see what Joy had been doing but stopped and leaned on the wall of the alley with a small smirk on his face. He wasn't going to interfere, that is, as long as the Imp or even Eos for that matter do something against her.
    Last edited by DCaesar of Wakanda; 03-04-2015 at 11:00 PM.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

Mature, fantasy, sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Envy smiled as he watched the girls claws pierce deep into hogarths neck, he always did love a good fight and the coliseum was the best place to look for new demons to drag into his fight club, he opened his mind and revelled in the emotions of those around him, as the doors closed and the next two fighters got ready, Envy walked over to the betting stand, smiling wider "lets male this fight a little more interesting Manteen" he said to his imp as he passed over the money for his bet. As he moved back to the front of the stands the new fighters were coming out, it was a rookie soul against a lower demon who had been fighting for a while, Envy smiled as he reached into the demons mind searching for all his fears and worries. During this time the fight had started and the soul clumsily dodged and attacked causing hardly any damage to the demon, the demon laughed at the souls pathetic attempts and smiled his devilish grin "prepare to die" it growled out as he charged the soul lashing out with a large clawed hand. Envy watched with mild enjoyment as this happened and just as the demon launched his attack he awoke all the demons fears, he watched as the demon reared back in pure terror too scared to finish its attack, the soul believing it was him who had scared the demon gained courage and began to attack again eventually slaying the beast, As demons all around the arena shouted foul words at the soul and screamed murder over the bets they had lost Envy went back over to the betting stand to receive his funds for his bet, smiling happily.
    Last edited by ilax silverkin; 03-05-2015 at 01:30 AM.
    Thanks to Hayabusa for the amazing set

Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eos landed in a series of tumbles that ended with him in a crouching position, then turned on his heels and bounded over to the imp who was now being comforted by... another imp. That was Joy, right?
    "Hey imp!" didn't matter, "You made me miss you and that landing hurt, so why not pay me back with a few injuries yourse-" Jacy suddenly cleared his through loudly just as Eos was beginning to summon much more fire than necessary.

"Yes, you're so big and bad. Now, not that I think it would actually matter if either of them died, but you're acting stupid and I don't feel like getting into a fight today."
    Eos gave Jacy a questioning look then followed his second half's directed glance to Jin. Riiiiggghhht... Jin might actually care if his imp died. That was so weird.

"Just kidding," the fired Eos was summoning vanished, "That was a joke... but that really did hurt. I'm Eos. The sin of Pride! Well, half of the sin," he moved over to Jacy and put an arm over his shoulder, "This is the other half, Jacy!" Jacy pushed the arm away as Eos went on, "I obviously wasn't trying to hurt you, or Joy on accident in the process, and only wanted to make... friends... with you..." he gave the imp he'd been chasing a once-over as an expression of complete ridicule that spoke more down talk than words ever could came to his eyes, "Yeah. That's totally what I wanted to do," he met the imp's eyes, giving her a fake smile, "So what's your name?"
    Then he leaned towards Jacy, not so subtly, and mumbled, "You're no fun."
    The other just shrugged.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast