Page 251 of 309 FirstFirst ... 201249250251252253301 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3084

Thread: [M] IC. Through the ages. {Dark Pigeon & ScottishGal}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nicklas had given Adrian permission to go and see Lily and Morag the next day. All he had to do first was see Iuna. He really hoped that this meeting would go well, and that Adrian would find that being one of Iuna's fledglings wasn't as bad as everyone else made it seem like. Emma would of course join him, she would even have suggested it herself if he had not asked for it. "i will" she said sweetly as she took his hand in hers, and gently started to walk him towards Iuna's room, where she knew the woman would be right about now. "Is good.. no fear Adrian. She very good, very nice. If she not nice, than I not like her. I only be so very scared yes? You no worry... you be happy here.. promise" she said sweetly as she leaned against his arm while they walked off.

---------------------------------

He brushed his fingers through her hair after she had showed him all these memories. He had seen her loving father, her deceased mother. He had felt her sadness as she was gone, and had felt the love she felt for her father. But also how she had hurt herself, how she had cut her own flesh with a blade. As she moved away he did so as well, he needed time to breath.. time to think. He pushed his hands trough his rough blond hair and looked over at Lily as she was looking at those cuts on her legs. He knew those cuts, he had seen them before.. never had he dared asking what they were.. and now he knew. "Wh.. why?" he turned around, he needed to know.. he needed to understand. "Why would you hurt yourself like that." he got of the bed and walked around it so he could sit by her. He looked at the scars that littered her legs and gently brushed his fingers over the smaller scars. He looked up at her, he could only imagine how horrible she must have felt just to do something like this to herself. "Silly petal" he said, a small smile spread across his face. "you do not need to tell me, not if you do not want to. But promise me though.. if you ever are to hurt yourself again. If you ever feel like that.. come to me. Let me help you" he said ever so gently.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Adrian felt ridiculously warm under her touch. He tensed his jaw again and nodded gently to Emma. "I...I know Emma. I will be happy here. But it's not home." His words were soft like he was worried about upsetting her. "I am not scared of her nor do i dislike her. I just wish I could go home. You saw Morag's home hm?" He waited for her to respond and smiled as he brushed some of her hair back from her eyes. "I spent so many days there. It was far enough away from my old village. I love that house and all it's tricks. I miss the squeaky door to my room. I miss the water pool within the cave. I miss Morag...and Derren...and Lily...and even Taranis. I miss it all...And I'm going further away from it....I'll be okay Emma...It'll just take some time." He kept hold of her hand but his smile looked a little more strained the further they walked down the corridor.

Her thumb brushed over the scars again, the knife was so clear in her mind. She had done this more than once. Over and over again, punishment for her sins. Her eyes snapped up as Christopher spoke and she looked back down at the scars. lifting her gown higher to see numerous others littered over her stomach. These were not from her hand, except one just above her hip bone. The start of something. She flinched when he brushed his fingers over her scars and snapped her eyes shut. That one. Just above her hip bone, it had been something. The start of a rune....no a name but he stopped her. She opened her eyes wide when he spoke next.

Taking a small step back from him. That phrase wasn't for him. It was her fathers...and then Bredons. Bredon ruined that phrase. She didn't want to hear it in Christophers mouth. She shook her head gently, wanting to speak so badly. But the moment she tried, pain twinged at her lips. She dropped the material back, hiding her scars again. She moved a little closer to him so her fingers could brush against his. "You need to feed. Go out and hunt. I don't want you growing weak because of me."

She padded to the other side of the bed and clambered on. Flopping herself onto her back in a star position as she stared at the ceiling. She touched his back gently, "Go kill some Roman dogs for me." Her eyes creased in an attempt of a smile as she dropped her hand. Her fingers trailing up her arms, tracing over the freckles and small marks that littered them.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She smiled sweetly at him, her thumb gently stroking the skin of his hand as they walked trough the hallway. "Is not home, Emma understanding. Emma like see her home very much, but not seen it for very long tome. But we still very young Adrian. We see home one day, see it together yes? See you home, see Emma home. We be happy then, we have all time" she said with a hopeful smile, she could not stop thinking of the many possibility's she had with having him in her life. They could do so many things together, and she was pretty sure they would be so very happy being together. She lead Adrian through the house and towards Iuna's bedroom. As they reached the door she smiled and slowly stood on her toes so she could press a soft kiss on Adrians cheek. "You do okay. No worry." She said sweetly as she brushed her fingers through his beard to make him look more presentable. As he looked perfect she smiled and dropped herself down on both feet before knocking on the door. "Enter" Iuna said with slight irritation in her voice. Emma took in a deep breath and opened the door so that both she and Adrian could enter the richly decorated room.

Someone had gotten out of his way to decorate this room. It held many paintings of various places surrounding the city of Rome. Houses, rich fields full of grain, and paintings of each god and goddess known to the romans. A alter stood against the wall with small statues of roman gods and various offerings to them. Iuna was very much devoted to them, even if she wasn't clear on their point of view regarding vampires. But she had not been struck down by thunder just yet, so they could not be against vampires all that much. Of all the paintings one stood out the most, it was one of herself with children. Many girls and only a few boys. The man that stood behind her had to be her husband and seemed like a well respected and powerful man in his days. Even though Iuna would rather cut him out of the painting, he was the father of her children.. and even though they were long dead due to age. She still loved them very much.

"Adrian, I was informed that you are now under my care. Please take a seat.. we need to discuss the rules" Iuna said as she quickly braided her long red hair that had been hanging loose ever since she had retreated to her own room. She closed her robes and walked towards Adrian and Emma on her bare feet. "As do we Emma... A punishment has to be set.. otherwise the other elders will come up with one. I would rather eat shit than have their greedy little minds think of something themselves" She said, nearly snarling as she spoke of the other elders. "But first... Adrian. You must have many questions, and even more doubts. How are you, knowing that you will be one of mine... I can imagine that happy or satisfied does not come to mind right now" She said as she sat down on a chair across from both Emma and Adrian. "Not that I would be surprised... seeing that I am known to be a royal bitch.. roman scum.. Delighted you certainly won't be" She said with a small grin spread across her face.

Christopher felt broken, broken because Lily did not want to be with him. She told him to go hunting, and she was right.. he would be even more worthless towards her if he was to grow weak. He knew he had to hunt to keep himself sane, and he needed to do so tonight. "Okay" he said as he searched for his coat that was somewhere in the room. "You need some time alone, I need to kill something." He said as he tossed a few pillows aside, a few of Lily's dresses, his own dirthy shirts, some socks. Only so he could find his coat being buried underneath them. As he walked back towards her, while putting on his coat he watched her stare at that damn ceiling again. "Promise me.. that you will stay strong" he asked her as he sat down next to her on the bed. "promise me, that when I return.. I will find you here" he asked her. He knew she could not answer him the normal way, but as she had given him an answer he let out a deep sigh and pushed himself up to stand.. and walked towards the door. He was out, and into the hallway in a matter of seconds. He was to search for someone to join him for the hunt, but did not need to search for long as both Nicklas and Mouse came walking towards him.

"we are going out for a hunt. You need to feed.. and we need to spend more time together. I have been a propper.. well.. jackass.." Nicklas said sweetly to Mouse who did not trust this whole.. socializing with Nicklas all that much. She said nothing, she just followed him like a good dog would. She knew that she was on thin ice, that the elders were still to decide over her. Nicklas frowned, he did not know how to make this girl understand that he did not hate her, or disliked... that he was her sire and proud of it. "We can walk around the city for a bit, maybe we find a theater.. or.. something" he said, feeling more unlike himself as he could not make this all right. He was somewhat glad as he spotted Christopher and turned around to see if Mouse was getting more exited now. "Shall we take him along then.. at least you do not need to talk to me alone." he said jokingly.. hoping that it would break the ice between them. But it only seemed to make it worse, Mouse took it the wrong way and just nodded "I see no problems with taking him along" she said in a monotone voice as she kept following her sire.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Adrian dropped his eyes to her hand and smiled. Her hand looked so small and fragile in his, her skin so soft and pale. He nodded gently but he doubted he could ever feel that way. Yes, he was happy with her. He felt calm in her presence, but here. This city, this country was not his. He smiled sweetly and rubbed his thumb over her hand as she kissed him. He let her fix his beard, making him look presentable. He near dug his heels in when he saw that room. The inside looked like a temple. His eyes settled on the red haired woman and he allowed Emma to tug him into the room. He choose a seat and clung to Emma's hand. He wondered why Nicklas hadn't been as angrily protective about the punishment given to Lily. Maybe he didn't care for her as Iuna did for Emma. He noted her smile but he didn't respond with one.

"I am well Elder Iuna." He let go of Emma's hand to cross his own together. Holding them firmly in place as he spoke to the red haired vixen. "My old sire, Taranis, he spoke of you frequently when he heard you were coming to our land. He may have called you a royal bitch, a nuisance and a fire haired demon. But. He held respect for you. Something about being able to control the masses. Having an air about you. So when I first met the elders, I knew who you were." His eyes met hers, the dark brown looking rather unamused with her. "I am not delighted. Mostly as I am being moved again. Barely a year, I was with Elder Nicklas. But I will persevere." With that he was done, his shoulders dropped. "I had rules with Elder Morag and Elder Taranis. I presume they will be similar, but I do wish to hear yours as well if that is alright." He was being polite, he was being respectful. For he knew, that if he was a butt....then he would not get to see his sisters, his new brothers or Emma as a punishment.

Part of her didn't want him to go. But she knew that she could not feed. That Christopher could and he would probably refuse to do so in her presence. So she wanted him strong, not sitting there growing grey because of her. She nodded gently, her hair shuffling against the satin covers. She nodded again, she wouldn't leave. Where would she go?? She heard the door close and closed her eyes. Shuffling through memories. Fixing old ones back into place. Especially those by her father, she wanted them protected. She had no idea the amount of kind memories with Bredon that she had destroyed. She got to see him as the good man he once was. She knew how bad Christopher could get with her at times, how he wanted to pull his hair out or scream his lungs dry. A weaker man would easily snap with her in his presence.

She rolled from the bed and slowly moved under the wooden structure. Curling herself up in the corner as she tentatively walked into her harsher memories. She managed to keep herself reasonably calm, any spikes of emotion that floated to Christopher would disappear as quickly as they arrived. She curled her knees to her chest and sunk into her memories. Into the days of sunshine when she lay outside with her husband. Or when she cradled her child before the fire. How even though he was a weak child, Bredon had loved him truly. Lily lost herself in her memories until she drifted away to sleep beneath the wooden frame of the bed.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I have heard much worse, being called a royal bitch, a nuisance, a fire haired demon. Never had I thought he would talk about me in such a lovely fashion." Iuna said as she leaned back in her chair, making herself comfortable while she spoke to her newest fledgling. She looked tired, almost worn out as she had so many guests in her house. Guests who all hated her in their very own way. She was used to it, but that did not make it any easier on her. "You will and you must Persevere. I will have you know that all my fledglings are to return to their sires if they are still alive. I am nothing but a teacher that is to bring back control over ones power. I have had many fledglings, many of whom are still alive. Only a few that had been killed or died due to their own mistakes or because they were to weak to fully control their powers. You will not be with me for the remainder of your days. The only difference is, is that you have not been send to me because you have no control over your powers. Not in a matter that you are a danger to us all. But control you have to learn, and I will teach you this. I promise you that it will not be taught through torture or pain. I will not separate you from your siblings of from Emma. I do not believe that this helps, I do not wish to hurt anyone but my enemies. So you can forget all about the wild story's you have heard about me. I am a royal bitch yes, but I am not a demon"

Emma smiled and nodded. She herself had heard many story's about Iuna before she was send to her. She never had been as afraid of anyone as she was of Iuna when they met the first time. But now, she would not trust anyone with her life, not like she trusted Iuna.. nor Adrian. " I do not know what rules Tanaris or Nicklas had. I can imagine that the latter had none or so very little. But mine are very simple. My word is law, you will do as I say, when I say it. I do not need to repeat myself .. ever. Everyone in this house has a task, a job to do. Seeing that you are now a member of this house, you will get a job assigned and you will do so every single day. You will be allowed full range of the house, with exception of the private rooms of any of my guests, your siblings, or mine. These you can only enter with permission of the rooms owner. You will be assigned a room of yourself, one that you can decorate to your hearts desire. Anything you need, anything you wish for, if you want to leave the house.. you will ask me. You will be allowed to hunt, though we prefer to feed from the slaves. Mostly because we want to have as little as possible attention of the town-folk directed towards us. If you wish to leave the house, you will ask me for permission." She lazily curled some of her hair around her finger as she kept her eyes on Adrian. She needed to see his reaction to this all, she needed to know of he would be as much a nuisance as his sister Lily or not. "I expect of all my Fledglings to be able to read and write. I do not know of you have already learned this, but if not.. you will do so. You will learn to count, to calculate as well.. It might not seem important now. But it is very important to keep the mind occupied, or one might start to loose its marbles all together. I.. think we have discussed the most important rules now.. Tell me Adrian, what is it that you desire from us, what is it that you need. What wishes you you have, what expectations of this new house.. this new family.."

The small group of 3 walked out of the house and into the streets. Mouse walked behind both Christopher and Nicklas, as she was so very certain that this was more like walking the dog, than Nicklas being interested in spending some time with her. Nicklas kept looking behind him, wanting to know if Mouse was still there or not. Christopher, who was very much distracted because of Lily, noticed the change in his sire and gently coughed. "I can go alone, I do want to do this fast and get back to the house. You emm.. you need to spend some time with her. She.. Jessy.. she prefers her real name. But emm.. yeah.. she likes the theater. You should take her, get some ale.. get something to eat" Christopher said in a soft whisper, so that only Nicklas could hear him. The older man looked up, these sounded like good ideas, even though he himself did not like the theater himself. But if it would help Mouse.. emm.. Jessy.. he would not mind spending some time there with her. Christopher dug in his pockets and placed a pouch full of coin in the older mans hands. "Ask her about ales.. she loves to talk about them." he said before he turned around to say goodbye to Jessy before he disappeared into the night.

There Nicklas stood, a pouch with coin.. and a fledgling he knew so little about. "What do you prefer first, something to eat.. the theater? both... " he asked her as he pushed the pouch into his pocket. Mouse frowned and seemed to think for a moment. "I prefer to fill my belly first, otherwise I will find it strenuous not to find something to eat at the theater itself" She said careful as she walked up to the much larger man. Nicklas nodded, though he did not know what Strenuous meant.. he could guess that it was something like difficult.. or hard. "To be honest, I would have the same problem" he said with a kind smile as he placed his hand on Mouse her shoulder. "Lets find something to eat Jessy, and a good show to follow. We might go and find us an inn after.. I could go with a good ale. I heard you know much about them, I would be honored if you was to pick me a good one." he said gently.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Adrian's right eye twitched. How dare she call herself a teacher to him. He was dragged to her doorstep to help another, to be a toy for her teachings of Emma. Not because he needed help. He would not return to his sire when he was in control of his power. He would only return when Emma was in control. He wouldn't forget the stories Taranis told him. He wouldn't be able to see this woman as helpful, she was a demon through and through. He felt Emma move gently beside him but he kept his eyes on Iuna. His jaw tensed. Her word was law. He had heard that many times before. It echoed around his mind. "My word is law dog. The empires word is law. Do what I say or feel the lash against your back." He felt sick, his stomach swirling around. He couldn't leave, he couldn't do anything. "I can read and write." He said bluntly, his eyes back up onto Iuna's gaze. Lily had taught him as soon as he was turned. She had never been gifted the privilege when she was a human, so she wanted him to learn as soon as possible. "In both my native tongue and in Latin."

He tensed his jaw and waited a moment before responding. "I do not desire anything from this house. I wish to spend time with Emma, to ensure that she is happy and healthy. But I have no expectations of this house or this family.....Elder Iuna. I wish to know if there are restrictions with my power use. Can I use my power as I wish or am I only allowed to do so under strict supervision?" This would be the turning point. He felt comfortable in his other skin. It was his, it was his safe place. He knew he still had to wait for a punishment from Jada. He had harmed one of her children, but Jada had to go through Iuna now. Which only meant more and more arguments.

A deep red cover had been tugged down and slipped under the bed. Lily had wrapped her feet and herself in it, hugging a bundle of the material to her chest. Her eyes staring up at the wooden frame of the bed. Being in this position brought back horrible memories. She pushed those memories away and focused on one in particular. The house filled with smoke, flames licked at her fingertips. Her eyes grew white as she forced herself back into this memory. A baby crying. A woman whimpering in fear. A man outside screaming. She recognised his voice. Almost in a trance, she pulled herself from under the bed. The crying got steadily louder as she reached the door. Her palm flat on the door as she heard the woman speak. It was her tongue. She was pleading for something. For her child. Lily tried to push the door open but was met with resistance.

She tried again and felt someone grip her wrist and pull her back into the room. The door slamming closed as she blindly stumbled backwards. Crashing into the bed as her mind swirled. "Are you stupid woman?" She knew that voice, she blinked rapidly. The bright colours of the fire fading away, the smoldering wood disappearing to a heavy solid bed frame. She saw red but it was not fire. It was her fire man. Lily blinked rapidly at Taranis as Taranis froze before her. He had never pictured this. He had thought about muzzling her many times, but seeing the harsh black thread piercing through her lips. It made it real and painful. He placed a hand against her cheek and she let her head fall into his touch. "I am so sorry flower." His words crackled and soft. He blamed himself. If he had only kept her in her home land, none of this would have happened. She would have been safe. She would have been still his wife...no Christopher...but she would have been safe.

Lily moved her hand to his and let her eyes crease gently. Smiling without moving her mouth, she knew she would probably become a master at that in the coming weeks. "I...I gave you them back." Lily nodded once, not wanting to talk to him in his mind. N..Nicklas had given her power to talk to Christopher only. She did not want another week with this on her lips. "Your father....Your brothers...Bredon...A..Angus." Lily's hand tensed over his as he said their names out loud. "I wanted to speak to you and Adrian before I left." Lily's other hand moved to grip his shirt. She wasn't losing him so soon. "I..I have to. I am sorry." Her fingernails bit into his skin as he kept his gentle touch on her face. "I needed to speak to you about the breaking....It worked for us...It's just ..."

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Iuna noticed how he was being deviant, how he did not want to believe she could be of any help. " No need to be snide. Seeing that you are able to read.. in both your native tongue and Latin. You surely would like to spend some time in the Library. The library is run by Marcus, he will provide you the books you wish to read. He is very protective over his books, I would say you can take them whenever you wish to do so. But he will never forgive me if I was to say so." She showed a small smile, the first time she has said that August could take any book he wished.. she had Marcus standing at her desk nearly bursting out of anger. Not that he would ever show anything but his own gentle self, but Iuna knew when Marcus was angry.. and he had been that day. Ever since, she had given him full run over the library.. it was his, as were the books. Never had Marcus been any happier than that very day. She frowned however as he said that he had no desires, no expectations. He was being a butt, and she wasn't that much of a butt person. "No desires.. no wishes, no expectations. You do not wish to leave the house to roam around the forest in your wolf form? You do not wish to have some of your.. family members joining you in a hunt? No wishes for any clothes, books, bringing your gods into this house, speak your own language, cook some food from your home land.. anything? Very well." She said as she shrugged, she would have given him these things as he would have just asked for them. " There is much more that I think you are able to do, If you are to do nothing but keep Emma happy, than that will be your job.. If you are willing to do more let me know." She said while uncurling the curl around her finger.

Emma gently whacked Adrian against his arm. He should have discussed more with her, show that he had some backbone! She knew he was stronger, that he had a mind of his own.. why the hell wasn't he showing any of it! She looked over at Iuna "he ask later, he being difficult" She said to him as she showed her very own stern look. As Adrian asked if he would be allowed to be in his wolf form, Iuna shrugged. "I do not see why you can not be in your animal form. I will not keep you from using your power, no matter what form it is. " she said to him as she watched her hair fall over her shoulder, how it bounced a little before it lay still. She looked over to Emma, the girl was almost pleading Iuna. Emma nudged Adrian "please.. not be so diffucult" she whispered to him as she knew what was coming next. "Are you sure you have no desires, no wishes.. expectations. I will not ask again Adrian."

They were to find a kill first. Nicklas lead Jessy through the city and towards the more poverty struck parts. He knew that some of the Roman soldiers would be here, trying to use the many poor women that had no voice. Women who would never be heard. "Have you ever used your power on a victim." he asked Jessy as they searched for someone to kill. She looked up and frowned "yes" she said "Why do you ask.. sire" she asked as she looked towards the streets again, as if he did not know she used her power!. "Have you ever used it, by letting the heart keep pumping. Having it do the work for you" He asked her as he heard some movement in a small alley a few blocks away. Mouse frowned, she had never thought of that. If anything, she always made the heart struggle even more. She was so used by the idea that she could stop a heart, that keeping it alive.. well.. it wasn't an option just yet. "no, I.. I have not" She said, almost struggling with the answer as she truly had never thought of it. "Well.. we are going to give this a try tonight." he said to her as be patted her on the back.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

He noted her frown and then how she smugly said all the things he couldn't do then. He hadn't asked for them, because he didn't believe she would give them to him. He didn't think this woman would allow him to speak his tongue in this house, or go roaming around in his wolf form. His gods would scoff at this room. He wouldn't want to bring his land in this house, his land was to be kept where he knew it. With Lily, with Morag and Derren and with Taranis. He blinked slowly at the woman, he hated this room and he was slowly starting to despise the woman across from him. "I will do another role. I want to play a part in this household as is expected of the others." He felt Emma whack him but it was nothing. His eyes lazily dragged to her and he met her stern look with a bored look. He wasn't be difficult nor would be ask later.

His eyes snapped back to Iuna and he nodded. Pleased that he would be able to go around in his animal form. "Thank you." He said gently, his hands still clasped over his lap. He wanted to roll his eyes at Emma but he kept his eyes on Iuna as he spoke. "My only desire is to return to my home land. To be with my sire and sister. To be in a place I know well. My only real wish that I haven't said already is to speak with Taranis before he leaves. My expectations are similar to what I expected with Elder Nicklas. I am not of true importance to yourself, but I will do my part. I will help Emma and I will float along. I will try not to start anything and be a background player. I only wish that I wont be separated from Emma or my sister. That is all." If he had his wolf ears, his left one would have twitched. But his left eye twitched instead, someone was going around opening and slamming doors in one point of the house. He smirked gently before nodding to Iuna to signal that he was finished.

The room trembled into silence. Lily listened to him, let him explain what she worried was the true story. She flopped backwards to sitting on the bed. His arms crowding around her and pulling her close. Running his fingers through her hair and his thumb caressing her cheek. He spoke gently to her, reminding her of where her true strength should be. He confirmed over and over again that she would never had to see him again. That he would be a distant memory shortly. He pressed his forehead to hers and flooded her mind was happiness, with love and with sunshine. A small kiss to her cheek and he was gone.

The happiness he had gifted her, followed him as he left. She played with the ends of her night gown and heard a soft voice again to her right. Through the cracked open door. It was not her voice, but it was familiar. Like it tugged at the heart strings. But it was muted. She couldn't make out what it was saying. Lily knew it wasn't Taranis. That he was going to say goodbye to Derren and Morag before going to Adrian. She padded her way to the door way and tapped the door gently. Letting it shuffle forward so she could see out into the corridor. Her head tilted as the voice sounded again, this time further away. She frowned and let her head peak out of the doorway.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

it was clear to Iuna that Adrian had great difficulty accepting that he had been tossed towards an other sire again. She knew the feeling, she had felt it herself after her sire had died.. the woman she loved. And she had seen it so many times in the eyes of those who were to be taught by her. She had seen it in Emma, in Marcus.. hell.. especially in August as he could not control her or anyone around him any longer. "Very well" Iuna said as she sat upright, her eyes now on Emma before she looked back at Adrian. "You can see Tanaris before he leaves, I do not see why not. Talk with whom ever you wish to, your not a prisoner.. I will not keep you from having relations or friendships with those you wish to have one. Except for Lily, if you wish to talk to her you have to talk to Elder Nicklas himself. I can not change this for you. " She tilted her head, watching his every move.. how he reacted "Do start something Adrian. Find yourself a hobby, something to do that you like to do. Something to make your stay here easier for you. Yes, you are of no importance to me. Nor is anyone in this house. You are no more important than Emma, nor is she more important than you. I do not know why you think that you should be a background player. But if you feel better that way.. then let it be so." She nodded, and brushed her fingers through her hair before her eyes landed on Emma.

"Enough about Adrian. Emma.. have you thought about the proposition?" Iuna asked as her demeanor changed, she seemed more nervous now than she had been only seconds ago. Emma looked up and took Adrians hand in hers. She needed him more now than ever. "H.. have you talked with Ciara?" Emma asked, her voice now shaking. Iuna nodded and let out a deep sigh "I have, she can not change anything dear. She wished she could. You will return to your sire when you are well enough. He has stated that he wishes you back. If you do not change in the nearby future... " She looked down, for someone that could be so very blunt.. she was holding back. "I die" Emma said bluntly herself, her fingers almost digging into Adrian's hand. "yes" Iuna said as she looked up at Emma again. "This.. only way? he not change things.. take me back ?" Emma asked Iuna. Iuna shook her head "he can not, the deal is set. The Ancient know about this now. He can not back out, especially not now the Ancients have their eyes set on his... establishment" Emma's eyes turned towards the floor. She needed some time to think. She could feel Adrian, how he was getting nervous as he did not understand a thing that was being said.

Emma glanced up at Adrian, she slowly turned towards him and placed her hand on his cheek. "I tell you bad thing, you not get angry. Bad thing, is being a good thing.. but very difficult to see as good thing" She said to him as she brushed her fingers over his hairy cheeks. "My sire, not Iuna.. but Arlo. He bad man, he make me Vampire, so I can be young for all time. He want me back, I make good money for him. More coin than other girl, because I look like I do. He say man like pale girl.. He.. he talk to Iuna, and the Ancients. He say, he good plan for punishment. He say, I come with him, 5 days work for him, for each vampire I hurt. That is 15 days.. 15 days, and than he give me to Iuna, he not need me anymore. I free from him, I become Iuna's fledgling. Not send back ever again, I grow old with Iuna be my mother.. my sire" She smiled with the latter, she had wished for this for such a long time that she had thought it never to be possible. "Iuna say to me, that I decide. If I want this, is going to happen. If I do not want, than she plan other punishment. She say, is my future and my life.. so I decide, not she.. not he, not the ancients.. but me" She rested her head against his chest, her arms wrapping around him as she had already made her choice. "I come talk to you, tell you. But I afraid you get angry, tell me no do. Then I not decide myself.. then someone else decide.. is not good.." She looked up at him, tears stinging in her eyes as she looked into his.

"I make decision" Emma said as she feared that Adrian was to push her away, that he would be angry at her for the decision she would make. "I go, so I be free from him after the time. I can do this, have do before.." She said as she so badly wanted to curl up against him. "15 days I be away from you. But then I be with you for all time. No more Arlo, no more other men. I always be happy and not afraid of ever going back. I be happy then.. for the rest of my life. Is a good thing Adrian. I decide, I get decide of my life.. never I decide over what I wanted.. now I do. " she smiled a said smile as she looked up at him. "You here waiting for me... you not angry at my decision?"

He had made a quick kill, and was back at the house within 45 minutes. While Nicklas and Mouse were hunting at the other side of the city, he closed the door of Iunas house behind him and walked back to his own room. He had brought back some flowers, picked himself for Lily. He had thought that she could at least smell them, that her nose was not sewed shut. He fixed his hair in the first mirror he ran into, he checked his teeth if they were clean. And as he found that he was the most handsome of men in the world, he went back to his room.. so he could make his wife to be happy.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Adrian nodded gently, he wanted to speak to Taranis and he knew that he would have to go through Nicklas to speak to Lily. He dropped his eyes to the floor and sighed gently. He just wanted to go out and feed. His mind was already conjuring up the places he could sulk to and feed. He wanted to feel the wind rustle through his fur. His eyes flicked back up as Emma was given a choice. He felt her take his hand and his forehead creased. He didn't like being left out of the loop, especially when Emma could die. His skin felt tight as no one was explaining anything. Then she flicked her eyes up to him, he felt her hand on his cheek and he gave her a small smile. Truly getting lost in the sea of her eyes, he nodded gently. Knowing full well that he would probably get angry with what she was going to tell him. He knew about her true sire, the man stank of Roman filth. He hated him more than anything else in this world. He blinked slowly, not truly understanding the situation. His eyes grew wide at the suggestion that Emma could return Arlo.

He nodded shakily agreeing with Iuna. It was Emma's choice, no one elses. He wrapped his arms around her, gently cradling her like she was made of glass. He raised a hand and dragged it gently over her hair. Staring at the wall opposite her, rather than down at her tear filled eyes. "I...Umm..." He clamped his mouth shut. He paused a moment before dropping his eyes to hers. Raising a hand to move a strand of pale blonde hair from her eyes. "I am not angry. This is your future. I want you happy Emma. If you can escape that slug....once and for all...And you are willing to do so. I cannot stand in your way." He pressed a small kiss to her forehead and held her close against his chest. "I will be here. I will be waiting for after those 15 days. I will come to you if you need me to. You must remain strong through those 15 days Emma. I want you to be happy, I want you to be safe and free. This is your decision my love. I will stand with you regardless of what you chose." He said cradling her face in his hands. He gave her a small sad smile but rubbed his thumbs over her cheeks. "I love you, you know that. So you better come back after those 15 days...Or I am going in there to carry you out."

Her bare feet padded gently against the grey slate floor. She didn't notice the chill, how it raised up the goosebumps on her arms. Her eyes were fixed on the dark corridor to her left. She heard a faint door close and turned her eyes towards the new footsteps. The voice sounded again, she swore she could feel the words brush against her skin. Snapping her gaze back to the darkness, she let it swallow her as she wandered further along the corridor. The song became clearer when she moved away from her doorway. "1,2,3 and I've gone crazy" Her step faltered at the familiar song. The footsteps behind her stopped and she glanced back. "A, B, C, and you have too." Her eyes dragged along the corridor, she knew Christopher was close. She could feel him. The next sentence was almost kissed into her skin. "this may be a little hasty" She froze.

The footsteps started up again and she turned back to her doorway. Her hands clamped into fists as she counted each step back towards her room. Fingers brushed over her arms but she kept walking. She could see golden hair come around the corner and she felt the strings in her lips twinge as she tried to smile. There he was. Her sunshine. Her golden man. Humming made her stop and she glanced back to the darkness. Feeling a finger crook her chin and turn her so that her back was to Christopher. He was standing before her. Same crooked smile, same scar clipping his left eyebrow, kind grey eyes and soft voice. "can I spend this night with you?" He smirked and pressed a small kiss to her forehead. Lily scrunched her eyes shut and violently waved her hands through the air. Only when the song drifted from her skull, did she turn back to Christopher. Giving him a brief glance before heading into their room, her fingers playing with the ends of her under dress.

Page 251 of 309 FirstFirst ... 201249250251252253301 ... LastLast