Page 255 of 309 FirstFirst ... 205253254255256257305 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3084

Thread: [M] IC. Through the ages. {Dark Pigeon & ScottishGal}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emma knew that they were in trouble when the one that could shift into the form of any animal had her eyes set on her. When he showed his true form she knew that he, quite like the blond one, was a vampire like the rest of them. And this vampire reeked of power, and he wasn't pleased with her. She was shaking all over, angry men were never a good thing. They would hurt you, or Arlo would do so if he was to find out. Therefor she feared angry men, women.. anyone angry really. She was to please people, every single moment of her entire life had about just that. She wanted to run though, hard and long. She wanted to run until she was safe within Iuna's arms, but she knew that they could not escape these men even if they wished hard enough for it.

As Ruah came close she froze, fearing that he would do something against her because she had used her powers to try and control him. It was just a mere second, but he had been unable to lift his own head because of this young vampire. If she had been as old as him, she would be as dangerous as his light casting brother... and that Ruah did not like at all. His eyes moved away from her and landed on Adrian who was still defending her as well as he possibly could. Only to find out that he was to fail misserably at doing so when Ruah forced him into his human form by simply touching him. She held Adrian even tighter now, she could almost feel that he was feeling ill because of the sudden change. To her knowledge he had never been able to change this fast on his own, or never had changed that fast.

As Ruah walked away, and Erickson started to speak she could not really comprehend what was going on. She feared the light bars that kept them as prisoners. Her mind was swirling much like that of Adrian who was slowly rising to his feet. She looked at him with much worries in her eyes as she looked at him. She looked up, looking even more starteld that the man asked for their help, that he simply wanted to talk to them. If he really did, then why such portrail of power? Why not just come to talk to them? Emma nodded in agreement that it sounded strange that this man wanted help. He could create sunlight, and they were just Emma and Adrian. Why the hell did he need their help if he so easily could kill them right now, right here. It was so mindboggling to her that she started to relax, her eyes now on the paler man instead of Ruah. Erickson she did not seem to fear as much, even though his powers were to send terror through any vampire's mind. She still held Adrian, and wanted to ask why them... when the man spoke in her tongue.

She was so surprised that she stepped back, her back touching the light that surrounded them. She felt it burning, let out muffled scream and quickly took an hold around Adrian as she knew that something had happened. It started with the strong smell of blood that fell down in a light drizzle before they could hear something hitting branches and leaves as it came tumbling down the trees. A small group of pigeons, a few crows, and about dozen or so small birds. They all fell down on the ground, their bodies completely dry from blood as their lifeless bodies hit the woodland floor.

There was a moment of silent, everyone just looked dumfounded by the rain of blood and dead birds. Even Ruah and Erickson were distracted by the strange scene unfolding before them. The scent of blood was strong, each and ever single one of them had some degree on blood now staining their clothes, only Emma seemed to know what had happened and as she realized that she had have an accident again she knew that she was utterly fucked.

Christopher laid frozen on the bed, anger filling his bones as he tried to block Lily out. He did not want to feel this anymore. He could not run through the door to protect her, he needed to stay in this room where she had left him.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Ruah watched the young one stumble backwards and Erikson sighed deeply. She need to ask, that was why the light burned her. It wouldn't be drastic but it would be a small tinge. He raised his hand and the light shuffled back a few meters away from them and then blood filled the air. Ruah's jaw tensed, his eyes flicking around them. The animals of the forest were fleeing, running as fast as they could. Something was wrong. Rain trickled down and hit Ruah square in the forehead. Utter distress etched on his face. Birds fell from the sky, all sizes and species. His mouth hung open and it was like the man's heart broke. "T...The birds...." He blinked rapidly and dropped to his knees. His fingers gently touching the feathers of a beautiful white song bird. Her body stained red and her mouth still wide open ready for her next note. "Leave Ruah." Erikson said gently. Tears dribbled down his cheeks. "My children" His fingers tight on the corpse of the song bird. "They didn't deserve this." "Go fly brother." Ruah dragged his eyes up and couldn't even look at Emma. He stood and rested a hand on Erikson's shoulder. "I will deal with their corpses. Do not worry. They will be tended to. Go fly. Go see your love." The elder consoled his friend as tears joined the puddles of blood.

A beautiful eagle appeared on his shoulder and then shot upwards. Refusing to look back down as it cawed loudly and disappeared. Erikson watched him go and tensed his jaw. "I am sorry for that." He said gently. The light walls disappeared and only one bouncing ball of light appeared before Erikson. "I realise I scared you. I just knew that if I spoke to you infront of your sire's...well I wouldn't get your opinion. I would get theirs. I would get their fear, their disgust and distrust. I wanted to hear your opinion." Erikson sighed deeply and noted the fear on Emma's face. "Do not fret my dear. He knows that life has it's horrible days. He just needs a few days away from death." Erikson let the light ball bounce back to his heel. "I hope you consider that in the future you will be needed. I would like to have your help and your backing. But if the thought terrifies you, that is alright children. I will visit another day I think. But I will bring prior warning." If they had no questions for hi....then the light would go and he would disappear into the shadows.

Adrian's mouth hung open, fear filling his body. He still stood partially before Emma, even though the thought of her needing protection seemed more and more like a joke. The birds just fell. Lifeless. Their blood staining everyone that stood there. Ruah had the correct response, leave before he got too emotional. Maybe it was something that happened with all shifters, but seeing animals so harshly killed....It struck a chord within him and Adrian felt sick.

Her fingers were tinged with pink and the bones were softly clicked back into place. She dragged her eyes down to the man who held her hand and she rested her free hand against his cheek. She was forced back to the first day they met. When she felt such happiness, a feeling of safety like nothing else and love. She thought love had died within her when her son was gone. But she felt that small spark again when he smiled at her. Taranis beamed back at her, the bruises on his face slowly healing. "There. All better." Lily nodded and her eyes drooped. "I should let you sleep." Lily nodded again and Taranis helped her to the bed. She had felt like this only twice before. He only pulled this trick out when needed. It would immobilise a person and would make them feel like they were floating. He let her curl up against him, her hand cradled against her chest. The lust died out quickly and she felt calm. Too calm. Her head dropped and she was dead to the world. He had put her in that type of calm...that her mind was filled with pink clouds. He shuffled from the bed and tucked her in. Sighing deeply as she curled back up in a small ball.

He passed the bloody wall that she had hit and exited the room. Closing the door behind him and leaving her there. He made sure that the door nearest Lily was closed before informing two slaves that it was to be locked as soon as the sun rose. He wandered off, his movements still slow as he hummed gently to himself. A song that many would recognise as a lullaby that Lily sung to her brothers, to Christopher, to herself to keep herself calm. It was partly his as it was hers. He had heard it from her and added a chorus in himself. He passed by where Nicklas played with Jesse, where Xiang Yu sat with his love and where Christopher lay. It was as he passed Christopher's room that he called out for Morag. "Mother Where are you?" He asked the emptiness gently until a door at the end of the corridor appeared. He smiled and started his slow shuffle towards it.
    Last edited by Scottie; 03-07-2017 at 11:10 PM.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

As she noticed the look on Ruah's face, she knew that she had made an enemy for life. A powerful vampire that disliked you was a death sentence in their world. Though she had heard little about the man that could shift in any kind of animal, she knew enough to know that she was in all kinds of trouble now. She wanted to say that she was sorry, that she did not mean to kill all those birds. But she could not bring herself to speak, instead she stood there frozen as she was hiding behind Adrian who still was standing before her. Even though he was able to make his animal friend leave, Erickson stayed behind to explain why he wished to talk to them. He wanted their opinion, why? Emma's mind was buzzing as she could not come to get herself to talk. But her face was saying it all, she was becoming curious.. and badly wanted to tell this man that she really did not mean to hurt all these animals.

He was gone as soon as he appeared, "no, stay!" she muttered. Not wishing to be alone with all these animal corpses that surrounded them. Or the Order that was still hunting them down, some might be searching the forest right about now. As hew as truly gone she let out a sad little sound and wanted to burry her face against Adrian's chest. But as she looked up at him, seeing that fear she knew that the fear he felt was towards her. He feared her, and she did not know what to do to make him feel differently about her. "I.. I am.. I am sorry" She said as she watched Adrian walk away, and how he gently picked up one of the dead birds. It was a beautiful green woodpecker that had fallen out of the trees just like the rest of the birds that littered the woodland floor now. Emma dropped on her knees as she saw him standing there, the look on his face was one that she hoped she would never see on him. He looked disgusted, sick, scared of the woman he was left alone with now.

Christopher had his hands pressed against the sides of his head. He wanted to force these emotions out he was feeling, he did not want to know what Lily was doing right now, what she felt. he wanted to go to her so badly, but knew that if he was that more trouble would come to find them. "Stop it, stop it" he muttered to himself as he got of the bed and started walking through the room as he wasn't able to sit still any longer.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Adrian watched the man disappear and stayed still. He felt like it was trick, that any moment and the man would return to shout at them. He wanted to trust this Erikson, he had saved them when they were going to rescue Ansgar. He padded over to a bird, a small starling. He ran his thumb over it's beak, using a little pressure to close it. His forehead furrowed and he sighed. His shoulders dropping as he placed the bird back into the grass. He thought Erikson would tend to them. He heard Emma and glnaced over at her. She dropped to her knees and he moved over to her. "It's alright Emma. It happens." He said softly. He was terrified. Not for himself.

But for his brothers and sister. What would happen...If one day....He introduced her to one of his brothers....and the animal lay before him. Dead. Blood drained from their body. He rested his hand against her face and attempted to give her a small smile. "I think we need to go away from here. Come on." He pushed himself to his feet and slowly picked her up. Cradling her against his chest. He had been told twice now that a small waterfall was near by. He could faintly hear it. And a crackling sound. He turned in time to watch dozens of small lights appear above the birds. They circled the creatures and dropped to the ground, he watched in awe as they pushed through the soil. Digging out small graves, pushing the birds into them. That scared him. The light could move things. He was so powerful....and Adrian was terrified.

He turned before Erikson could finish his task and walked with Emma away from the blood. A few moments of silence and they came into a clearing. Water trickled down a pile of clambered rocks, it looked similar to something Adrian had seen before. Stories were gifted to grandchildren about the giants that placed the rocks in place. Adrian smiled to himself and told Emma the story as he sat by the waters edge. Blood stained their skin and he wanted to get rid of it. As soon as possible.

Lily was in darkness, someone slept beside her and she was happily asleep. Someone had their arm wrapped around her and she sighed gently into their skin. They felt so warm under her fingertips and she was warm under piles of covers. Taranis shuffled further along the corridor as Morag came out of her room. She gave him a broad smile and then frowned when he stopped. Taranis had that horrible habit of feeling other peoples emotions. The man in the room to his left was distraught. Morag had come further out in the corridor. "What is it?" She asked him, her voice bouncing along the corridor and into every room that had a crack under the door. "I...I don't know." He shook his head gently and continued to shuffle towards her. "How was she hm?" Morag asked, her voice loud on purpose. "She is fine. She asked her questions. I've put her to sleep....Just watch the doors will you. She's about ready to run." Taranis had no clue why the woman was still talking so loudly as he came closer. She closed the door after him and the words became muted.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emma shook her head, it was not alright. She was to be punished for nearly killing her own kind, and now she had done the same thing with this many innocent little birds. She felt more like a monster than she should. "No, not alright.. I.. I " She started sniffling as she was doing her best to fight back her own tears. Men did not like it when women cried, they just wanted to see you smile and be happy. She shook her head when he wanted to pick her up, did he not understand? She needed to be punished, not comforted by him? She had done a horrible thing! Not only had she used her powers against someone that was many centuries her elder. She had used her powers when she was not allowed to, and because of that this horrible thing had happened. If it had not been for the lord of light to hide her murderous spree, than panic would unfold in the city when humans would come across this horrible sight.

He picked her up nonetheless, no matter if Emma had been shaking her head that he should not. Adrian carried her in his arms and felt how she wrapped her own around his neck. She could see how the lights were pushing away the small corpses. The lord of light was hiding her mistake, he really did not need to do so but he did. She thought though that he did not do so because of her, but his friend Ruah. As the lights disappeared she rested her head on Adrian's neck and let him carry her for a little while longer until she felt like she was able to walk by herself. Being in his arms surely made her feel better, made her feel incredibly safe and loved. As she walked on her own, still holding his hand tightly in her own she could hear the waterfall herself. She carefully looked up at Adrian as she wanted to know what he was feeling about her, about everything that had happened. It was unclear, he had his eyes set on the darkness as he tried to locate the waterfall that was coming closer and closer.

They walked in silence for a while longer, both noticing that not a single animal was anywhere near them. The woods had gone silent after the mess Emma had created, and both knew that the silence was because of her. She knew how he loved animals, or so she could guess. He must love wolves most of all, as he was able to speak to them and call them friends. As she looked ahead again she could see the waterfall, and the small river that laid on its feet that ran back to the city were they both now lived. It truly was a magical sight, the full moon was now out and made the water look like liquid silver. Emma smiled, the magical sight made her forget all about what had happened for just a mere second. She gently squeezed Adrian's hand as she looked up at him. "You swim?" She asked him as she nodded towards the water. She herself could not wait to enter the water, but did Adrian feel the same way?

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Adrian had ignored her refusal of sympathy and then also her shaking head when she pouted like a child. He let her hold his hand, his eyes picking out the darkness much better than her. He didn't want to stumble across anyone. The crashing water was soothing and reminded him of Morag's house. Where Yorick blessed him, where Lily used to float and where he went to cool down after he shifted. His stomach was still tight from being forced back into his human form. He heard nothing else but falling water. The rabbits had gone, the mice had scurried away and not a single bird flapped near by. He knew that they had fled. He glanced down at her and grinned. "Mhm." He let go of her hand and undid the ties of his shirt. Throwing it into the water for it would need to be cleaned. He gave her a childish grin and took a few steps back before launching himself into the water. Sending a small curtain of water over her. He surfaced and giggled like a smug child as he dunked himself under the water again. Scrubbing his hair clean as he waited for her to join him. "Come on. It's not that cold." He splashed a little water at her.

Not that far off, a large bear stopped in it's tracks. It's muzzle was covered in blood as it had successfully brought down a stag. It reared its head back, looking out in the darkness as it sniffed gently. "What is it?" A voice came from it's right. "What have you heard?" The bear remained silent and turned around. Padding backwards towards the overwhelming smell of blood. It ignored the other questions drifting to it and padded through grass and over rocks. It stopped in the centre of the blood and sniffed the grass. The pale man appeared beside him and wrinkled his nose. "Why does it reek of blood?" He asked the bear who only turned away from him. He rolled his eyes and followed the bear. "That wasn't human. Who would kill so many animals?" His questions continued to go unanswered and the bear padded towards the sound of splashes and squeals of laughter.

----------------------
    The last of Jada's family left the house and Jada sighed as she watched them run off. Dancing in the shadows as they headed for their house by the water. She smiled and turned back to the house where she had spent the last few nights. She needed to go speak to her sister, tell her that all were gone and she would be going as well. But the thought of such a meeting was sickening. But it was needed. Amare pressed a small kiss to her cheeks and grinned as her cheeks filled with colour. "The faster you get it over with... the faster we get home. Go on." Jada scowled and took his hand, he was coming with her. She sought out from a servant where Iuna was. She was kind and sweet to every slave she met, she hated that Iuna forced this upon them. It was a sign of a weak person, only weak cowardly people would do so. But Iuna did not care what her sister thought. Jada knocked loudly on Iuna's door and waited for an answer.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Adrian had ignored her refusal of sympathy and then also her shaking head when she pouted like a child. He let her hold his hand, his eyes picking out the darkness much better than her. He didn't want to stumble across anyone. The crashing water was soothing and reminded him of Morag's house. Where Yorick blessed him, where Lily used to float and where he went to cool down after he shifted. His stomach was still tight from being forced back into his human form. He heard nothing else but falling water. The rabbits had gone, the mice had scurried away and not a single bird flapped near by. He knew that they had fled. He glanced down at her and grinned. "Mhm." He let go of her hand and undid the ties of his shirt. Throwing it into the water for it would need to be cleaned. He gave her a childish grin and took a few steps back before launching himself into the water. Sending a small curtain of water over her. He surfaced and giggled like a smug child as he dunked himself under the water again. Scrubbing his hair clean as he waited for her to join him. "Come on. It's not that cold." He splashed a little water at her.

When he did not answer her question, but just started undressing and headed towards the water. Emma knew that they could still enjoy their evening together still. "You!!" she called to him as he splashed some water over her. She giggled and dipped her foot into the water. "is very warm, we call this boiling water in my North. Is so cold my North" She said to him as she showed him a small smirk. She did not need to think that long to undress herself. She was there alone with Adrian, and she trusted him entirely. She slowly undid the ties round her waist, and deadly slow took of her dress. She was teasing Adrian as she showed him a bare shoulder, then another. She smiled sweetly as she slowly let the dress fall on the woodland floor, and showing him her naked form for the first time.

Iuna was not in her office this time. She was to get washed before she was to do her nails and hair. A chore that would take at least a full day. A full day that was now for Adrian and Emma could have their time alone. She laid naked in the large pool, slaves working on her hair as Iuna heard someone knocking. "Enter" she called out with a voice that was dripping with utter boredom. As Jada entered the large space, Iuna looked up and rose her eyebrow. Her sister, came to speak to her!? Now this was getting interesting. "Well well, sister.... " She said as she waved her hand towards the slaves who now quickly scurried away from the red headed woman. Iuna did not get out of the bath, instead she just sank lower and kept her eyes on her sister. "I hear you are leaving the house already. Might not be the best choice, the Order is running around these streets more now then ever. You are welcome to stay, I can have a ship leaving these ports within the fourth night. Back to your much beloved south. See it as a little gift from me, you can be back in your South in a couple of Months. Much faster, and far saver than traveling by land"

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Adrian chuckled and dropped down so that only his eyes were above the water. He bubbled the water up as she joked that the water was boiling. He moved back a little as she came into the water and slowly brought his face above the water. Skin. So much pale skin and his cheeks flooded with colour and his eyes were scrunched shut. "Um..I..I...Um...." He dunked his shirt under the water and with his eyes still closed, he stuck it out to her. He had seen naked girls before, but this was different. She knew it was different, he had told her. He didn't want to look upon her like this and kept his eyes tightly shut.

The bear shuffled towards the water, snuffling the ground as he sought out some mice. "Brother. Tell me what is happening. The sun will be up, we should head back." Twigs broke along the path they took and the pale one stopped, arms over his chest as he pouted. His younger brother should listen to him. "Hey. Answer me. Come on." He said gesturing that they should head back to their home. The bear lumbered around to see him and grunted loudly at him. Showing his distaste in his brother in his demands. Adrian heard the grunt and bobbed closer to Emma. "C..C...Y..you c..ccan p..put this on." His eyes still tightly shut but he tried to get closer to her. Her leg brushed his and he yelped gently. "J..Just...h..here." His hand shaking gently.

Jada lazily dragged her eyes over her sister and watched the slaves disappear from sight. "And...yet...you let your precious children leave." Jada said cocking an eyebrow at the red haired woman. Surprised that she would be so calm when Emma was out of the house in the middle of the order. "I'm not staying here." Jada said bluntly, glancing back at Amare who had his eyes fixed on the slaves who lined the wall. He remembered his time in their role well, he hated that they had to be here. Jada flicked her eyes back to her sister and shook her head gently. "I have a ship heading to the city closest here. I have it planned out. I do not need a fancy ship carrying us back. We have our own. With people we trust." She said raising her right hand to check her nails. "I have come to thank you for the ....treatment you gave Eiren...and to inform you that we are leaving. My children have all left this house. I am leaving with Amare when my parents leave. Soon you will have this...house back to yourself." She let her eyes flick over the gawdy paint and decorations. She hated this house, truly. It was a monster among houses.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emma had not thought that this would be the reaction given to her by Adrian. She knew enough to see that he did not want to look at her because he did not like her body. He was shy, to shy to look at her! She chuckled and moved closer to him and gently let her leg touch his. He only shied away more, making her decide that this was maybe a little bit to much. She took his shirt and disappeared under water to put up the shirt there, and slowly came up again when she was wearing it. "Silly man" she said to him as she brushed her finger over his lips. She took his hand and gently placed it on her waist, letting him feel that she was wearing the shirt now. "You first time seeing woman? You... is.. is okay. You ever.. be with.. woman?" She asked him. Really hoping that his answer would be yes. At least one of them would be a virgin then!

She came closer to him and gently brushed her fingers through his hair. "Is okay, you very good man. Not many man not be with woman before. I think you very strong, very good man to not be with woman before" She gave him a small kiss and brushed her own hair from her face. She looked up when she heard the noise coming from the woods as well and got even closer to Adrian. She hoped that it was just some animals that came back to the forest, animals brave enough to see what it was that had scared them away.

Iuna shrugged "Emma is very capable of keeping herself safe. More so than anyone truly realizes. They will be alright. But a bunch of blacks running around in the streets.. now that will make people ask all kinds of questions. Why are they not in chains, why do they just run around all by themselves. Its very unheard of in these parts. IF they ever see a black man or woman its a small miracle, seeing this many.. now that will get the Order to hunt down your little ones. They will not be concerned about a pale girl running around with a man from the North." Iuna said with the same boredom filled voice she always seemed to use when talking to Jada. It was a voice specially for this woman, and would only be used when she was in a room with her alone. Iuna looked over at the slaves as she followed Amare's his eyes and smiled "All fresh from the market. Had to kill the old ones seeing that there was a small leak in my security. Seeing that your.. darling wife.." she looked over at Jada, a smile creeped up on Iuna's face as she looked back at Amare. Jada knew right away that something evil was brewing in her mind. "Why not pick one out for yourself. Safe one why don't you. My time in this North is running out, they are suspecting that something is wrong.. seeing that I do not age. I will only have these for a couple of months at most."

She snapped her fingers and the slaves came walking up towards Amare. All of them stood before him, their head hanging low as they did not dare to look up at him. Iuna stepped out of the bath, giving her sister a warning look not to use her powers by 'accident'. They were in Iuna's house, slavery was allowed, there was nothing that Iuna did that was forbidden. She walked to the slaves and looked over their shoulders to Amare, the big brute that knew that he could do nothing to help all of these slaves. There were 7 standing before them, and he could just help one. "Pick one, turn the slave into one of your much beloved children. Or not, kill it.. I really do not care" She said, a evil grin spread across her face as she watched Amare closely.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

As soon as she spoke and her finger brushed her lips, he knew she was dressed again. He didn't open his eyes until his hand brushed his shirt resting against her skin. His cheeks were flooded with colour and he shyly smiled at her. "Y...yes...N..No." He violently shook his head and looked down at the water. "I was turned before I could marry." He said gently. He let her touch his hair and raised his eyes to watch her. "T...I don't think that at times." He said with a small chuckle and smiled against her lips. It was only when fear flashed over her face that he knew the noises he had heard were not just a trick. He pushed her gently behind her and scanned the surrounding trees. "I...It's a pretty big thing whatever it is." He whispered to her.

The bear grunted again and the pale man scowled. His words now clear to the lovers in the water. "We don't have time for this. We have to go home..I..I know that you wanna know what happened. But for gods sake man. Can we go?" The bear violently shook it's head and continued it's shuffle towards the falling water. The bear did not see the people in the water, in stead he noticed the berries on a bush by the waters edge. He grumbled happily to his brother and lumbered over to them. The pale one did not notice them either. "Mate...No...Please no... They give you such horrific shits mate." The annoyance clear in his voice.

Jada's jaw tensed and her eyes flickered over the woman. "Emma is very capable...We all know that." She said with a small smirk. "My children can hide easily in the shadows. You think a pale princess...wandering the streets...of this..city, Will not rouse suspicion?" She questioned the woman. Her eyes filled with fire at that moment, "I could say the same to you. Why are certain fledglings not in chains?" Amare ignored the woman, his eyes fixed on the men and women who stood there. Jada glared at the woman and took a step forward as she spoke to Amare. "You do not age. Are you sure? The crows feet at your eyes would suggest other wise." Her words like daggers at the bathing woman. "Amare?" She said to him gently as the large man flicked his eyes over the men and women who stood before him. "I know that life means little to you Elder Iuna. You care for no one....except your children." His eyes snapped up to the woman and met her evil glare. "You play games. Thinking that no one will play games with you one day."

Jada smirked and moved past her sister. Standing before each slave there and tapping their chin gently. "Look up. Do not be afraid. For I shall tell you many stories of your lovely mistress here, so you can smile while you scrub that nasty skin." She said with a small smile. Each slave slowly lifted their head as she touched them. "Amare, you get to choose one. Choose one to join our family." She said softly as she turned her attention back to her husband. "I...I.." His eyes flicked over them all. How could he choose one? Just one. Jada knew this would trouble him and so she moved back to the start of the line. "What is your name?" She asked the young man, he met her gaze and slowly opened his mouth. Jada's jaw tensed. "Whats the matter Iuna? You don't like it when someone tells you that you look 500?" (HAH) Jada touched the man's jaw gently and looked in his mouth. "Or is it because you can't just flick your fingers and control these ones hm?" She snapped her eyes to the woman and held her gaze. "Oh I cannot wait for the day, you think that you are safe. That you can control anyone who comes for you. Then they come. They tear you apart like you are nothing."

Amare was struggling and didn't know how to go forward. "Weren't your children slaves Iuna?" Jada turned back to the woman. She knew Amare could not make such a decision in seconds. But Jada. Jada could do nothing to hurt the woman more than hurl words at her. If she could not cause pain with her powers, she would do it other ways. "Yes...Emma was a paid for whore...and Marcus...Wasn't he a slave? Imagine..if his sire had snipped off his tongue...." She raised an eyebrow and smirked, oh she knew that many other things had been snipped off that lad but not his tongue. "Maybe it would have stopped his stutter." She turned her back to Iuna and rested her hand on her husbands chest. He had his eyes settled on a young man. The one who Iuna had her arms resting on and nodded towards him. "Son. Come here." The man had scars littering his arms and chest. Jada knew why he chose him, the man had smiled when Jada came before him and it reminded him of his son...His eldest...That he lost many a year ago.

The man stayed still until Jada marched over, took his arm and dragged him away from Iuna. She wasn't having the woman play another game now, to kill him as he stood to cause further pain. Amare nodded once at the man before him. "I choose him." Amare flicked his eyes back to Iuna and then to the others standing there. "Each and every one of you will be saved after death. No matter how this woman treats you, you know...deep down. You are better than her. You are warriors, do not fall but do not feel shame if you cannot stand." Amare felt his chest get tight and Jada tapped his chest with her free hand. "Go on." Amare took the man by the shoulders and left, not giving her the chance. Not allowing her to see if he killed him or turned him. Jada spun back to Iuna and crossed her arms over her chest. "Anything else?" Her eyes on her sister, piercing through her. "Oh....And...I would worry about your fledglings more than causing pain to mine. My children saw quite a mess on the outskirts of town....and something about a bear."
    Last edited by Scottie; 03-09-2017 at 06:46 PM.

Page 255 of 309 FirstFirst ... 205253254255256257305 ... LastLast