Page 304 of 309 FirstFirst ... 254302303304305306 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3084

Thread: [M] IC. Through the ages. {Dark Pigeon & ScottishGal}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Oh how he hated that, how she could hear him talk even if he did not ask her to do so. He wanted his thoughts to be his own. He pulled his hands from her and nervously pushed her from his lap before he got on his feet, walking away from he bed as he pushed his hands in his pockets as he walked away. Not wanting to hear him think all those thoughts he had now. He could not help but to think he should have never given her any premission to do so in the past, maybe she thought now that she could just read his mind whenever.

"Im not even sure if such a war would be such a bad thing to begin with" He said in a near whisper as he thought of all the things the four had done to the people he had started to care about.. yes.. even Derren. He had thought Ansgar to be a true Northern man, a good man, a wise one. He had turned his back to the others as soon as the LIght Prince had uttered those words. Little did he know that Ansgar had been on the LIght Prince his side for a couple of decades already. "I mean, we cant let the four do with us what they want right? And we both know what they did to the Elders. And isnt it time for a change? " He asked her as he looked over at her, staying away from her so she could not place her hands on him. "Dont give me that look, you been fighting everyone ever since you were created. Maybe not now, but one day you will be fighting them yourself. And we both know I be at your side no matter what"
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily hit the bed with a soft thump, confusion furrowing itself on her forehead. He moved away from her, surely he should know by now that it cuts off her only way of communication. Especially when he started talking again. War would be such a bad thing....Her eyes slowly filled with fear as he thought that a war with the four would be a good thing. Change....change could be found without the need of violence. He didn't seem to realise that a war would end with half of them dead. His family...halved...gone...never to come back. When they died...they truly died. The four cared little for who you love, for who you care about...they would kill us all if they truly had the chance. He was keeping away from her, he was dong it on purpose now. Her gaze narrowed as he tried to say that one day she would be fighting them. Lily knew that she had met her match. She felt the power that just one of them held, she knew there was no sole equal for him....it would take hundreds of them to just take down one.

If he was to keep himself away from her, then she would keep her harsh words to herself. She blinked slowly and let out a long sigh through her nose. He said he would be at her side, no matter what...but he was already doubting that placement. Wondering if his brother was correct, if they had gone with the Light Prince....would there be more hope in their future. Her angry gaze slowly roamed over his face before she shook her head softly and turned her back on him. Laying down on her side and wrapping the covers around her shoulders as she stared at the gawdy colours that were painted on the walls of the brothel.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

For a second he was waiting for her responce, only to remember that she could not talk to him unless she was doing so by talking into his head. He shook his head in confusion and a bit of shame as he walked up to her, gently laying down next to Lily as he placed his hand on her side. "Sorry, I keep forgetting. I... can you please not read my mind without.. asking? It still scares me, .. worries me. That you can read and hear everything I say... And I need to keep guessing." He asked of her using his spoken words as his free hand gently brushed over her back, hoping that the comfort he tried to bring her would make right for his little mistake just seconds ago.

He looked around the Brothel and let out a soft snicker "Never thought to end up in a brothel with you in my bed. Should... Should we try and see if we can talk to Emma... see if she's doing alright? I bet if we ask he will let us. HE cant be that much of an bastard can he? ... though.... guess he can be" Christopher said as he tried to be the big spoon, withough Lily kicking his nuts off.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily wanted to violently flinch away when his fingers brushed her side. His words caressed her skin and she found herself biting her tongue harshly. She closed her eyes slowly, trying to dispel the anger that was building in her chest. "I didn't mean to...when you get anxious, your walls drop. It is almost like you are screaming them at me." She curled herself into a tighter ball and let a shuddering breath shake her body. Emma. Her ears pricked up at the name and the many promises that she made Adrian came flooding back. Every single frantic request rattled in her skull. She could feel him trying to wrap his arms around her gently but she sighed him away and sat up on the edge of the bed. She let her shoulders drop as another deep breath floating from her lungs.

A gentle kiss was pressed to his forehead as she twisted herself towards him. "Let us go find Emma." She let her words grace his brain before she pushed herself from the bed. Her hair was let down and it swung happily down to her hips, curling around her sides and dancing with every step. The stench of the brothel was bothering her but she pushed the door open. The noises were overwhelming, the fake sounds of pleasure and the soft grunts of patrons made her feel sick. It was the big pleading eyes of Adrian that forced her forward. She knew that Emma would be kept further into the house, she was an expensive one. Passing multiple humans, their scent was intoxicating. She had not fed in days. Only able to drag that precious liquid through her threads...it made her bite at her tongue again. It was when she spotted her first vampire, that she knew she was heading in the correct direction.

A single glance back at Christopher to ensure he was still following her and not floating after one of the beautiful people who littered the hallways. Lily faltered when a grease filled voice echoed down the corridor. "Thank you Senator Plao. We will see you again next Wednesday, I presume." A sickeningly sweet chuckle followed the human as he left the brothel. Lily forced herself to slow down so that she wouldn't meet Arlo without Christopher by his side. The sneer slid against their skin as Arlo caught sight of them. "And where do you two think you are going?" His eyes dragged over the two, his displeasure at their presence very clear.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

As the Senator left the building, both Christopher and Lily could see Emma leaving the room the man just had been. She did not even noticed the other vampires as she knew she was to get washed and dressed for her next appointment. Arlo was making sure he could get every single goldpiece out of her before she was to leave, but more so he hoped that she would make a mistake that would send her back in his possesion. He knew that the four wanted her there, he knew that they wanted to earn precious coins out of this girl before they would use her for her power. Christopher was to call out to her, but thought better of it as he saw that angry look in Arlo's face. "we.. wished to meet with Emma" Christopher said boldly, thinking that he could just plan in a conversation with the price whore in this brothel.

Arlo looked cross, only to laugh loudly as he heard Christophers question. "You do not think that I will be letting such filth like you around her now do you? She is on a very tight schedule." he said as lust and greed for more money was visible in his eyes. He stepped forward, his eyes now on Lily, without both Christopher or Lily needing to read his mind they could see that he was calculating how much he could earn with a girl like Lily.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily's eyes dragged away from the young woman as Arlo snarled at them. Christopher was bold, confidence always did run through his veins. Lily knew better than to try to reason with the snake before her. His eyes screamed his true nature at them. A very tight schedule. Lily could not sense any human's waiting to be next. One step forward and Lily could see him dragging his eyes over her body. Picking out her form under the layered dress she wore. She could see him calculating how much he could get for offering her up...how much a Northern mute could go for. Lily's eyebrows shot up and she paused for a moment, letting Christopher's anger pin prickle itself through her.

Lily stepped forward, her fingers reaching out to gently touch the man's chest. "You will make time for us. I wish for half an hour with Emma." Before Arlo could snort his response and step back from her, she let her fingers wrap in his toga and held him close to her. Her gaze didn't leave him as her free hand picked itself down her to her thigh. Slowly dragging the folds of the dress up, revealing more and more pale thigh until a small sack of coins tied to her thigh was seen. His eyes had grown with amusement when he saw her pale skin...but it was nothing compared to the glee in his eyes when he saw the money pouch. She plucked the small bag free and her nose brushed his as she spoke sweetly to him. "You will take this payment...or I will pay you with what I've taken from you before."

"You think you can threaten me." His words spat at her. Arlo attempted to step backwards but Lily kept a tight grip on the man before her. "You either accept it...or I will do the kind thing...and give you all of your memories back." "Don't you dare." "Try me." She was tired, the day had been long and painful. If she had to go another week with these threads for ruining Arlo's night...she would happily do so. Arlo snatched the pouch from her hand and growled at her. "20 minutes...that is it." He spun, his curls dancing over his forehead as he stomped away. Muttering to himself in another tongue as he left them outside Emma's room.

Lily gifted Christopher a single glance before entering the strongly scented room. She waited patiently for Christopher to call out for the pale woman.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher just stood there, looking proud as ever as he knew that Lily had Arlo by his balls. To see her using such power well... it made him want her even more. He would not grow jealous with her and Arlo, he knew what she tought of that man, there was no danger here. As Arlo stormed off, yelling that they only needed 20 minutes Christopher smiled, proud and happy. He walked up to Lily and gave her a pat on her bottom before he leaned in the whisper in her ear "I bet you be the most expansive whore in here. Especially when they find out what you can do with your mouth" He whispered sweetly, as if he was giving her the best of compliments.

No matter if he got kicked in the balls, or whacked so hard he had difficulty walking.. he followed Lily into Emma's room. And what a room it was, the scent was lovely, the drawings on the wall were something Christopher wanted to take with him, the bed was just being made by a couple of the girls that made sure everything was fresh. As they noticed the two costumers walking into the room the made sure to leave as soon as fucking possible.

It took a little while, but as Christopher was testing the bed (the perve) Emma walked into the room, her long white hair hanging losely over her shoulders. She knew she had some time before the next costumer, so she had not expected to see both Christopher and Lily there. For a second she looked shocked, almost as if they had found out her biggest secret. Onyly to realize that they already knew about what she did for a living. "Ch.. Christopher, L.. Lily.." SHe did not fully realize that this were not her costumers, she was absolutely shocked that Arlo would Allow a man like Christopher around her... he could not have the kind of coin that Arlo wanted for her.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She felt his fingers brush her backside and she jumped as his lips brushed her ear. He meant it in the sweetest way possible but Lily rolled her eyes. Whacking him hard on the chest as she shook her head softly. Her chin was held high as she entered the room. It was like nothing she had seen before. It was beautiful yet somehow cheap, it was rich yet stale. The two slave girls ran as soon as they saw them and Lily watched as Christopher did a running leap onto the bed. She near rolled her eyes back into her skull as the man before her tested out all the pillows. Light footsteps made her turn her head. Shock filled Emma's eyes and Lily waited a moment, shaky words left her lips and Lily took a step forward. Her hands outstretched, almost as if welcoming the woman in for a hug.

Only when Emma got close enough would Lily envelope her in a tight hug. Her forehead pressed against Emma's and with a simple request (that was promptly accepted), she forced herself into the pale woman's mind. Calm flooded through every inch of her body and then Adrian appeared before her eyes.

"I need...I need you to show her me." It was met with a sharp nod of acceptance before Adrian's face smoothed into an almost concerned love struck smile. "Emma....I miss you so much. I want to be there with you, hold you tight as you sleep and help you through this. But I know it is better like this...It doesn't make it easy though. I miss how you smile, the way you wrinkle your nose when you laugh, the way your eyes light up when I bring you flowers, the...the way you try to hide your face when you blush...I..." His brown eyes dropped to his feet for a moment and he let out a long sigh. "Stay safe, stay strong. Taranis will be there with you till the very end of your time there...Lily will help as long as she can. B..But come back to me...I miss you so much."

Lily pressed a small kiss to Emma's forehead and brushed some of her hair back from her face. Letting the overwhelming message settle in her mind. "I have more..I have so many more. But I will wait a moment....Are you okay?" She asked the woman softly, her words a faint whisper in the pale woman's skull.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Lily could sense how Emma was getting upset when she saw those memories of Adrian as if he was standing right before her. She could smell him, nearly feel him as he had been so close to Lily. As Lily stopped, promissing that there was more she felt her heart soar, so glad that Lily was doing this for her. She knew that it must have had cost her a fortune to just talk to her. Such a friend, she never had tought she would have such a loyal friend. Emma prefered to talk to Lily using the mindlink, this way nobody would know what was being said between the two of them. "Im an doing rather good" She lied, not wanting Lily to know how horrible it truly was "I am being protected, I have friends that make sure that Arlo picks out the right costumers for me" This was true, they did make sure that nobody would harm her. But that did not make it easy for Emma. With every single costumer she hoped with her entire heart that Adrian would be there, telling it was all over. She looked at Lily and gently brushed her fingers over her cheek "You need to feed, let me help you." She said in a gentle voice. She seemed so much less shy when she talked to Lily this way.

Emma did not need to ask again. Lily wanted to feed, and she wanted it despretly enough to let Emma help her in any which way possible. Emma looked over Lily's shoulder and only needed go give Christopher a look, a look that would make any man come over. Of course Christopher wasnt immume to such lovely eyes, and he was standing next to Emma in a heartbeat. "I... need some of .. you blood" Emma whispered in the blond fools ears. "for Lily, she very hunger" Emma whispered. Christopher agreed, of course he would help Lily, did anyone even need to ask!

Emma placed Christophers hand on Lily's skin, and her own hand right next to it. She only needed to think about it and the blood from both their hands started to sink into Lily's skin. Emma knew this was a boring way of drinking, no matter how full one would get... you would never truly be satisfied. Before Lily could say anything about it she felt how her tongue started to bleed, her entire mouth full so she needed to swallow or she be drowning in the crimson liquid. Lily needed to drink hard, while her entire body was filling up with the blood of both Christopher and Emma herself. They both had more than enough to share with the hungry Lily.

Emma stopped when it was enough, and kept the blood flowing into Lily's mouth until her stomach was filled to the brim. Christopher took his hand back, hiding the fact that he was scared shitless by how easily Emma could take his blood.. never begin a fight with that one... of that he was sure. "Better?" Emma asked Lily, hoping that the girl would feel much stronger now that her entire body was filled with the blood that she craved so much.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Her words brushed her skull and Lily knew better than try to force the woman to speak outloud. Her internal thoughts were clear, it was the same as when Lily spoke to Marcus. Lily knew lying. She could taste their lies on her tongue. But she didn't push Emma. As long as she was protected and reasonably safe until she could return to Adrian. Lily needed to know that someone would be there for her brother, when she was going to have to leave this land. Fingers caressed her cheek and Emma's words sparked a deep seated blood lust in her stomach. Her eyes filled with darkness and she couldn't even nod to confirm how badly she needed to feed. Using her powers every day was draining but it was all she had.

Lily was stuck in a haze. Her eyes were still dark, her mind fixated on one thing. So entranced by her own thoughts, she didn't even notice her love move to her side. His fingers wrapped around her arm and Lily fought the snapping reaction she would normally have before a feed if another got close. It was a strange sensation, to feel her stomach slowly filling up but her tongue remained dry. Her hands curled into claws when blood started to trickle down her throat. Lily's left hand flew out to grip Christopher shirt, holding herself upright as it was overwhelming to feel.

Energy buzzed through her body. She could feel it tingling through her fingers and dancing over her tongue. A warmth like none other flooded over her body. It was something she had sorely missed. Even when they fed in this city, it had been a half feed. It had been a pitiful feed from a terrified slave. "Better?" Burst through the fog that covered her eyes. Lily didn't know what overcame her but she moved closer to the pale woman. Pressing her forehead against hers. "Thank you." The words were so clear it sounded as if she spoke them herself. Lily closed her eyes and concentrated, already feeling a strain on her stomach.

A gentle humming rang through Emma's eyes. It was him. The song he had told her about. The one his mother sang to him as a child. But this was different. When her eyes focused, she was not seeing Adrian...more she was him. She could see through his eyes. She could see his fingers tugging a piece of rope in a pattern. His eyes flickered up when there was a soft knock at his door. Emma could clearly see his room, how daisy's filled the room. How he wanted her smell flooding through the room. He placed the rope down as the door sighed open. "Adrian...I...I t..tth..." Marcus's stammering voice filled the room before a frown crossed his forehead. "Have you heard any news?" Adrian asked frantically. The words vibrated against Emma's throat. "Not...s..since...t..this...m..morning..." Marcus was still frowning as he came closer to Adrian. "I need to know she's okay." The words brushed Emma's lips and Marcus came closer. One hand raised to brush Adrian's forehead.

Emma was violently hurled back to brothel. Lily blinked rapidly, her eyes returning to their normal colour and blood was slowly dribbling down her chin. "T.....That has never happened before...I..." Lily attempted to tell the woman as it was so painfully obvious that Lily had shown her what Adrian had been seeing at that exact moment.

Emma stopped when it was enough, and kept the blood flowing into Lily's mouth until her stomach was filled to the brim. Christopher took his hand back, hiding the fact that he was scared shitless by how easily Emma could take his blood.. never begin a fight with that one... of that he was sure. "Better?" Emma asked Lily, hoping that the girl would feel much stronger now that her entire body was filled with the blood that she craved so much.[/QUOTE]

Page 304 of 309 FirstFirst ... 254302303304305306 ... LastLast