Page 306 of 309 FirstFirst ... 256304305306307308 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3084

Thread: [M] IC. Through the ages. {Dark Pigeon & ScottishGal}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher was all but happy to see Bredon, as the man reminded him every single time that Lily was married... and that Christopher himself was sleeping, kissing, and whooing a married woman. He kept his distance from Lily now that Bredon was here, Christopher was still mighty confused as to what he had to do.. stay with her, stay away from her? "It is" Christopher said as Bredon stated that this was difficult, there was no reason to disagree as it was in fact... very difficult. He feared that Bredon was to tell them how he wasnt going to give up, how he was to keep Lily his wife and how Christopher needed to fuck off... if that was to happen, it surelly would end up in a fight as Christopher wasn't planning in giving up on Lily. But as the man asked for help, Christopher felt confused... did he mean it? or not. "We help you end this the right way, figure out how we can brake this .. tie... between the two of you so we can be together... brother" Christopher said as he felt that he needed to be the bigger man (even though he was, even if it was only a few inces)

But NOOOO!!!! Now it had to become fucking MORE awkward. Christopher watched those two doing the mind-link thing. Gods how he hated it! He crossed his arms and looked away, looking around the room in which he knew Emma was to have sex any minute now... sex, he could not help but picture that pale girl naked, sweating, breathing heavily.. He saw it happening all before his eyes... dear lord, was he getting horny (nothing special right?) as he tried to distract his mind from Bredon and Lily.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily could feel the tension in Bredon. Hearing Christopher say that they were to break it made it so much more real. He could pretend that it was all their idea but when Christopher got involved it just reminded him that they were breaking their marriage off so Lily could be with Christopher. Lily rested her right hand on Bredon's forearm and let out a soft sigh. Bredon felt his shoulders give way as Lily flooded his skull with her soft humming. It was a thing from their past. It brought him comfort, it brought him peace. It threw him back to a time where she would take his head against her chest and rock with him. When his friends had faded from the battle field, he found solace with her.

Christopher was uncomfortably shifting behind them and Bredon let out a short huff as his eyes snapped open to watch the man. Lily started to shift as well, feeling the lust that Christopher felt. Her eyes dragged open and she met the piercing blue eyes of Bredon. She brushed her nose against his and patted his arm gently. A final word was gifted and Bredon nodded before glancing up at Christopher once more. He gave the man a final nod and left the room.

Lily watched him go until his shadow was all that remained, slowly dragging over the cobbles of the brothel steps. A single glance over her shoulder was given, her eyes half narrowed at the blonde oaf behind her. She knew that lust was not directed at her, she knew it was something about this room or the people who had been in it previously that had him lustful. She waited a moment before shaking her head softly and leaving the room. The corridor was dimly lit and a woman stood in the next archway, watching the steady dribble of humans enter the brothel. Green speckled eyes latched onto Lily and Lily felt a tremour of something cold shiver down her spine. She gave the woman a small nod and then headed up the stairs, hopeful that Christopher would follow her and not get distracted by the women on the lower floor.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Needles to say it was Christopher who was happy when Bredon left. He did not like the man, and he knew that with him gone that he could be with Lily for as long as both of them should live. He followed her like a loyal puppy dog, almost wagging his tail when they went back to their room. He noticed how some men looked at her, lust in their eyes as they saw this new girl walking around. Their eyes wandered over Lily until they noticed the large blond man's angry stares as Christopher did not want to share his lovely lady. But he could not realy be angry at them, Lily was a very atractive woman... of course they were looking at her.

As they both walked into their room and closed the door behind them, Christopher felt like they could talk. " Do you trust him.... does he really want to break the bound between the two of you? or is he playing games" He asked her straight away as he walked up to her so she could place her hand on him. "You know him best, what must we do now?"
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

The eagle eyes of horny men were none of Lily's concern. Yes, they followed her form along the corridor and seemed to be noting where she was walking to. She knew that Christopher was growling at them, it was evident in the way their eyes snapped to the ground and their cheeks lost all colour. Her fingers were already up by her neck, undoing the necklaces that lay there when Christopher closed the door behind them. She let them clink gently into the small bowl that held them as his words danced around the small room. She straightened her back as she thought of the correct answer. Should she tell him the truth or what he wanted to hear? The hairs on her arms raised up when he came closer as if an electric current ran through her when he was near. Lily didn't raise her eyes to him when she turned and let her fingers brush his arm.

"I trust him..."
    Her soft whisper kissed his skull as she took a moment to form her words. "He wants to break the bound but he dislikes the reason." Her eyes snapped up to him and the blue pools of her eyes were filled with concern. "I think he'd prefer I want free to just be free...not so that I can be with another...That I can be with you." Her fingers travelled up his arm as her words continued to slither in his head. "He'll always be playing games...especially after all those years with Donagh. But I know him...I know what he has to lose and I know that he will not trick us. This is far too important to mess up." Her gaze hugged his face and she wished she could smile at him. "But let us not talk about Bredon...Let us talk about the thoughts you had in that room with Emma hm?" She raised an eyebrow playfully, knowing fully well what Christopher had thought of with the pale woman.

As they both walked into their room and closed the door behind them, Christopher felt like they could talk. " Do you trust him.... does he really want to break the bound between the two of you? or is he playing games" He asked her straight away as he walked up to her so she could place her hand on him. "You know him best, what must we do now?"[/QUOTE]

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

If Lily trusted him, then Christopher would do the same... for as far as he possibly could. He could feel the love she felt for Bredon, but nothing was as strong as the love she felt for him.. for Christopher. He wanted to talk a bit more about this Bredon, find out what he could. He would have changed the subject back to it if it had not been for the one that Lily started... the lust he felt in Emma's room. "You must know by now that I am the kind of man that ... feels that way... just most of the time, for everyone." He said to her, teasing her a little bit as she knew it to be true. He would get horney at any given moment, over just everything and everyone. "Now, she's a pretty girl is she not? I could smell what she had been doing there... the whole building reeks of it. What do you expect? I am not some limp old fool darling. I can fuck every single girl in here and still have enough left for any other whore in this city" He told her loving as his hand trailed down her body.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

"I know that by now...I knew that within 5 seconds of knowing you." She chuckled, the noise kissing his skin. "Emma is a beautiful girl but she is here against her will...and Adrian misses her so much." Lily attempted to remind Christopher that Adrian cared for Emma. That thinking those things about her was not the best idea....when your lover is a mind reader. "Are you sure you are not some limp old fool?" She asked him, a teasing hint to her voice. "I haven't seen this lustful Northern man for a while." The teases continued as her eyes lit up. If it were not for the threads in her lips, she would be smirking at him. She let her fingertips brush over his arm. "I think maybe you are getting a little old sweetheart...maybe your days as owner of the greatest cock in the North....are coming to an end." She knew what she was doing and she would continue to annoy him until he finally snapped.

Soft scratching about Nicklas's room was stopping him from sleeping. It was the soft flapping of wings and a few gentle calls that forced the Northern giant to stay awake. The animals above his head were calling for him. They wanted his attention...and they needed it now!

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"To far! I will never be a limp old man and you know it! My cock will always stand tall.. never fail me!" He said utterly shocked as he gave her a warning look. This was no joking matter, this was stuff from nightmares! Nightmare in which he found himself unable to bring pleasure to any woman. "I own the greatest cock in all realms, even the gods themselves wish to have my cock! They tell story's about it! Whores across the world wish for my cock!" He gave her a stern look and took in a sharp breath. "YOU are not worthy of my cock anymore..." He told her as he looked the other way, being over dramatic as he did so.

----------------------------
    Nothing could make Nicklas smile, as hearing animals talk to him. It was not an amazing power that could bring down his enemies, but he loved it none the less. He stretched himself and got out of bed, he did not need to hear the animals to speak to know who wanted to speak with him. "Im ready, where does he wish to speak with me?" he asked the animals gently, smiling as a bird landed on his finger so it could talk with the giant man.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Oh how a smile bubbled under the surface. She wanted to smirk at him but instead (partly due to those dastardly threads) she remained calm. Her fingertips stayed on his arm, letting her words float into his skull. "Never fail you...yet...Give it time, great North man." She said sweetly and then let a soft sigh echo past his ears. "Oh I am not worthy...No longer worthy of a cock that whores beg for." Lily raised an eyebrow and blinked slowly. Waiting for realisation to hit him. She tapped his arm gently, "I think I'll cope." A gentle nod was given before she left him. Moving to the other side of the bed to the small burlap bag that contained some of her clothing.

Pale fingertips started to undo the ties around her waist. Letting the billowing material drop to her feet into a puddle of purple. Lily stood in a thin white under dress before bending over to find the comb that lay somewhere near the bottom of the bag. Lily started to hum softly, the noise started to creep around the room as she sat on the bed and started to tug her comb through her hair. Undoing the small braids that others had placed in her hair.

----------------------------
    "Up here. Up here." The chorus rang out to him. The birds started to scratch against the floor boards and soft footsteps could be heard wandering around the attic. The chorus and scratching continued until Nicklas left his room. "Hurry. Hurry." They seemed panicked and desperate for his presence. Ruah was nowhere to be seen. The only other human upstairs was a young woman sitting on the window ledge. The birds ruffled themselves when he arrived. A rather wise looking owl spread his wing in an attempt to gain Nicklas's attention. "She's lost. She needs assistance." The voice was old and worn as the bird looked tired. His yellow eyes snapped to the woman who let her legs swing back and forth from the window.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Every single one" Christopher said proud as he would not let Lily make him loose his smile. He was to torture her as much as she was torturing him! She wanted him, he knew she did. And he was about to make her beg for it... lets see who can win this one!.

He sat down on the bed, taking of his clothing as he watched her taking of hers. He wasn't as .. delicate... while doing so. He just kicked out his shoes that flew around the room. He tossed his coat in a corner and nearly crawled out of his shirt before taking of his pants. Ahh... fully naked again! How he loved to feel the wind around his ... everywhere.

Nicklas would not be Nicklas if he wasn't to follow these animals. Even though he knew that they were to summon him to meet with some other old vampire, he did not mind. He would mind it in a little while, when some vampire was to tell him what he was to do, and how he had to do it. So when he stepped into the room, seeing the young woman sitting there. He greated her with a headnod before he looked over to the owl that spoke to him.

As the owl spoke of someone who was lost and in need of assistance, and looking over at the young woman. He himself looked at her as well. "Her?" He asked the owl, in the language that only owls spoke, as he looked at the young woman.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily stopped herself from giggling as Christopher continued to stop around proudly. She didn't need to touch him to know that he was thinking about how many women would die to spend a night with him. She continued to get undressed, finally releasing the last knots from her hair as she stood. She didn't turn to look at him, she merely undid her white thin under dress and let it billow to her feet in a puddle of material. She stood there naked for a moment, enjoying the cool breeze. Lily would not sleep naked, not this night. Not with him acting like a petulant child. So she moved to the small bag that she brought with her and removed a night gown of pale blue.

Lily turned back to him as she tugged the material over her head. Giving him one last peak at pale skin before it was hidden by cloth. "Oh well. Good Night, my love." She gave him a sweet smile, keeping her gaze to his golden grin before moving onto the bed beside him. She dimmed the candle that lay there and lay on her side. She could hear soft creaks throughout the house. Men attempting to get one last moment with a beautiful girl before the sun rose and they needed to sulk home. The noises of love were getting louder and louder now that silence had crept over their room.

Th women did not acknowledge the tall Northern man as he entered. She could hear the soft noises of the owls that spoke to him and she let out a slow sigh. "Yes. Me." She replied on behalf of the owl who ruffled his feathers and sent a scowl her way. "It is alright, Artie. I can speak for myself." Her accent hinted of somewhere else but Nicklas would recognise the voice as one he had heard within the brothel before.

The woman let her amber eyes drift to Nicklas, watching how he tenderly stroked the owl that had asked for help. "He worries." She told him softly with a small smile. "They all worry. But Artie tells me so." The owl seemed to nod but still scowled at the woman for interrupting him. The woman returned to looking outside. "It seems that war will be closer than we thought, Elder Nicklas." She dangled her feet from the window, swaying them softly in the breeze. "I need to make a horrible horrible choice...and I need someone to talk to." Luira rolled her shoulders back as another deep sigh left her lips.

Page 306 of 309 FirstFirst ... 256304305306307308 ... LastLast