Page 309 of 309 FirstFirst ... 259307308309
Results 3,081 to 3,084 of 3084

Thread: [M] IC. Through the ages. {Dark Pigeon & ScottishGal}

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

The human who had closed the door behind him didn't seem phased by his expression or even his presence. She was here to clean up the home and she knew exactly what these men who were staying were. "I didn't see the other woman, but I think she has found somewhere to hide." The woman called back to the large Northman before heading into a side room. The room was filled with plush cushions and throws, goblets and plates were laid all over the room. Scraps of food and wine were left behind and the woman started her job of tidying up behind the patrons of the brothel.

A small creature came bouncing towards him, taking large jumps between the cobbles. "Hey. Hey. Northman." The small yellow bird bounced before him until he gifted the bird his attention. "One of the hawks came back and wants to talk to you. You can't come upstairs because the sun is up now. But you can come to the bottom of the attic stairs...He can talk to you there." The bird didn't even wait for a response before it picked itself up from the cobbles and quickly fluttered its way back to the attic.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nicklas followed the small yellow bird as soon a it had flown of. It's small wings moved rhythmically as the small creature moved through the air with such ease, almost like a dancer in the sky. Nicklas moved nothing like that, his movement was heavy and direct. He was a broad and heavy man and he did move as such. With heavy footsteps he moved towards the attic stairs, he could sense the danger of the sunlight there, it was like a tight grip around his troath that warned him that he was in danger, that moving up those stairs was the worst he could do.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

The bird spun through the air as the large man stormed behind him. A yellow blur soared up the stairs before him and through a small gap in the floorboards. It appeared that Luira had created a gap for them to escape through if something came in the attic, it was big enough for the small bird to skip through and a little bit of a tight squeeze for the hawk that had its talon curled around the edge of the wooden staircase. The angular face of the creature turned towards the vampire that paused at the base of the staircase. "Not a step further, Northman." The birds voice was a deep croaky voice and it was instantly recognisable that the bird was an old soul. One that had been welcomed by Luira the day she found her powers.

"She was placed into a large burlap sack. The red one had to duck into a nearby window, I watched him scurry through the rooms as fast as he could, trying to follow her but then the sunlight forced him to stop." The talons of the hawk dug deeper into the wood and small splinters floated down amongst the dust of the area. "I do not think the man who captured her was like you. I have left my brother following them, we will tail her and come back when night falls."

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

There was nothing Nicklas could do but thank the bird and get frustrated as he could do nothing more than that. Gods how he hated that! He would love to storm out of these doors like the warrior he was! But now he had to sit here and do nothing! well.. .he had to tell the others.. So he did what he could do best, and that was telling the first person he saw to wake up that ... assbutt!! that ran this place as to what was going on.. and then inform everyone else that he needed to get things done as soon as the sun went down.

((I am lost as to what is happening, been to long! Need to read in))
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Page 309 of 309 FirstFirst ... 259307308309