Thread: [M] IC. Through the ages. {Dark Pigeon & ScottishGal}

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Default [M] IC. Through the ages. {Dark Pigeon & ScottishGal}

Through the ages....

Rated M for violence, gore, sexual content, bad puns, war, language.

The man stood before a murky mirror and sighed. With one hand he patted his lack of a belly and frowned at his reflection. He stood in his briefs, a long trouser like garment and planted his hands on his hips. “LILY” He yelled from the room, the noise echoing along the corridors of the “rented” villa. A woman stood at the end of a long wooden table, she drummed her fingertips against the grain of the wood and heard his voice. She cast her eyes towards the doorway and didn’t move. She turned her eyes back to the man at the other end of the table. He was strapped to a wooden chair and his head had rolled backwards. His neck was cut at the side and a steady flow of blood was pouring down his neck.

Lily was transfixed, she was trying to stop herself from lunging at him. She knew that Taranis had not finished his meal, that he was too busy checking his figure. Speak of the devil, Taranis appeared at the doorway and frowned at her. “You didn’t hear me?” She cocked one eyebrow at him, “I’m sorry Sire. I didn’t.” She said with a small smirk. Taranis rolled his eyes and moved over to the limp man at the end of the room. He dragged a single finger through the dripping blood and placed it upon his tongue. Lily felt her stomach twist at the sight, she wanted to feed but she needed him to finish. He gave Lily an evil grin and gestured for her to come closer.

Lily kept her fingers on the table but wandered closer. She was used to his tricks and his cheeky ways by now. She knew he would have something up his sleeve. She stopped at the other side of the body and stared at him. Taranis gave her a smug look, “Feed…Go on.” Lily froze and gave him a wary stare. Taranis rolled his eyes, “I said feed. I need you strong for tonight.” Lily dropped to her knees and lifted the mans arm. She rolled his hand so that his wrist was upright, she leaned forward and sunk her teeth into his wrist. Blood gushed into her mouth and she moaned softly as it filled her stomach. When she was finished and full, she glanced up to see no one.

Lily licked clean the wound, sealing the skin together. She did the same for the neck wound before tilting the mans head forward. He had been a wander on the street and no one would miss him for a night. Lily made her way up the stairs of their small villa and undid her hair as she walked. “LILY” She heard the yell again and made her way to his room. She appeared at the doorway and leaned herself against the doorframe.

He was fully dressed now, in the cloth of their home land. The heavy metal chain around his broad shoulders, the strings of his tunic weren’t closed and he beckoned her closer. Lily sighed softly and moved over, reaching her fingertips up to do up the man’s clothing. He tilted his head at her, “You realise the importance of tonight?” Lily nodded but kept her eyes on the strings. He reached a hand up and tilted her head up towards him. “You do not speak unless spoken to. You do not do anything unless I bid it. If I call you. You come. Do you understand?” Lily snapped her chin away from him, “Of course.”

Taranis glared at her, “Get dressed. I can’t arrive with a common whore.” Lily scowled at him and left the room. She dressed rapidly, knowing their carriage would arrive soon. She wore a simple cut blue dress, adorned with golden jewellery he told her to wear. Her hair was piled upon her head and she tried to scrub the blood from her lips. Lily met him at the door, he cast an eye lazily over her and shook his head. “That will do I suppose.” Lily scowled and made to open the door. He stopped her and placed a hand before her. “Not yet.” She blinked rapidly and then felt him push her to the wall. His lips harsh against hers though his hand was around her throat. She felt her eyes go wide when he broke the kiss. He had bitten his lip before the kiss, she had his blood on her lips. She raised her fingers to wipe it away. “No. Keep it there. Everyone must know you belong to me.”

Lily scowled at him, her pupils wide from the rush his blood gave her. She was pushed harshly into the carriage and their journey to the centre began. He remained quiet for the journey and allowed Lily to peer through the window at the city. The house they arrived at was grand beyond belief. He exited the carriage and took her hand helping her to stand on the beaten ground. She followed behind him as they entered the building. She had never before been surrounded by those of her kind and her curious eyes snapped over everyone. Past the main entrance there was a large room, within the room sat many regal looking chairs. Every elder had one and his or her “children” stood by. Taranis sat by a woman with blonde hair and striking green eyes, Lily stood a step behind him. He started up a conversation in an old dead language and Lily allowed herself to survey the others there. It seemed as if all from across the empire had arrived. Many of different countries were there, all in their native dress. Lily straightened her back, her one shining signal of her home being the golden torc around her neck.

Every elder needed to be seated before they would begin……..

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

They truly hated this place, ever since Nicklas had heard that he had to go to Rome he had been in quite a difficult mood. If anyone would let him heh surely would kill as much of those Roman pigs as he could. But he did not, such a thing would be foolish to even try. Surely he would have the killing spree he dreamed of the kind of battlefield he had not been on for decades. He looked at his foolish Fledgling, he stood talking to a young girl who was curling her hair around her fingers as she talked to him. She smiled and pushed her chest out, showing the man before her what kind of a threat she was. Stop playing with your food Christoper, we don't have time for your charming ways Nicklas said as he leaned against the wall. The girl nearly fainted as she heard the harsh Nordic accent "You are from the north? I must say.." she leaned forward and placed her hand on Christophers chest "I never been with a Northman before" You hear that Nicklas, never been with a Northman before.. we can not leave this young flower behind without experiencing a Northen god between her legs!? Nicklas roared as he laughed and shook his head Get your head out of your ass Christopher, your no god.. your nothing but a weak little man.. one without food in his belly if he is not to hurry"

Christopher dropped his shoulders and pouted at the girl "Sorry love, the big men does not like me staying for to long" He said with a gentle smile as he took some of her black hair between his fingers. "He never enjoy's life to the fullest you see! Always in a hurry.. always that grumpy.. do you have a sister.. or a friend for him. Maybe we can make him smile" The girl giggled and leaned against Christopher, her hand trailing down his chest towards his crutch. "Ya.. I got a friend for him, good looking girl with milky white tits for him to suck on" She said with a lovely smile. Nicklas rolled his eyes and let out a frustrated sigh. Christopher... last warning he said with a eerie undertone. It made the girl flinch and lean up against Christopher just a little more.

As her body dropped the floor Christopher messily wiped his lips clean, the poor girl was nothing more than another dead whore in the large city of Rome. Nicklas slapped his young Fledgling firmly against the back of his head and glared at him. No matter how hard he tried, this young .. thing.. was a hand full. Christopher just showed his Sire a cheeky grin and followed him through the streets. So.. some old fuck di... Nicklas slapped him again and rolled his eyes Manors Christopher.. these walls have ears the man said. He himself did not care for the elder that had passed away. He was of Roman blood and he disliked the Roman empire greatly.

Lucius Vorenus was a Fledgling of one of the four first vampires to roam the world. The four of who only a few knew their name had been touched by the blood demon, turning them into the lethal creatures that they were now. The creature wanted to feed of their dying body's but found itself trapped within them. Every single vampire shared a piece of that beast, making them linked to one and other. You treat this men and women with respect Christopher, or I will not be as entertained with your frantics as I would normally. I need you to be on your best behavior.. what ever that means He looked at the young vampire and rolled his eyes ones again. The man seemed to smile every moment of the day, he even wondered of he slept with a smile.. something he had to find out that very evening if he did not forget to think about it.

As they entered the building Christopher did not know where to look. First of all he had to keep his hands in his pockets, he could feel them burn as he saw all that jewelry. He had never abandoned his thieving ways and prayed to the gods that they would give him the strength to keep him from stealing. He had never seen any other vampires, and for a long time he had thought that Nicklas was the only one. Finding out about these elders, and the first, and the way they were interlinked! it had blown his mind! He staid close to his sire as he looked around, truly amazed to all the different cultures he was seeing.
    Last edited by Dark Pigeon; 03-17-2015 at 01:20 PM.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

The room went silent and Lily snapped her eyes to a set of opening doors. A tall thin man entered and slowly dragged his eyes over the group. He had a hooked nose and little hair atop his head and looked every bit the Roman senator regardless of the fact that he had been alive many centuries before Rome was even a thought in someone’s mind. Lily felt herself grow tense, the man reeked of power and he wandered slowly into the middle of the circle. “Ladies and Gentlemen. I welcome you to Rome.” He said his voice cold yet he gave them all a sickly smile.

“You are probably wondering why I have gathered you all here. From all corners of the globe to one place.” The man said clasping his hands together. Lily couldn’t tear her eyes from him and to her surprise Taranis was the same. “I have spoken with the council and you have all been selected. We know that Rome will rise. That it shall become a monumental power in this world. I wish you all to remain here as new Roman citizens…” A soft groan echoed around the room from those who knew they would probably not see their home land for hundreds of years now.

“I need you all here. We must have control over these humans if we wish our supply to remain…..compliant.” A soft chuckle erupted from the elders. Lily stayed silent not wishing to upset. “I wish you to become part of the Empire. I will grace many of you with roles of great status and I wish you to keep control in this empire.” He said coldly. “I will speak to each of the elders separately and I want all elders to follow me now.” Lily froze, she was to be left alone with at least 50 other vampire fledglings.

Taranis stood and cricked his neck. He turned and nodded to Lily. “Behave. I will return shortly.” Lily raised her chin and he turned following the group of elders through the other doors. As soon as the doors swung shut, the room erupted in soft whispers. Many of the others seemed to know each other as well as many elders have more than one fledgling. Lily reached out to grip the chair, pulling herself closer and scanning the others. She kept her perfect posture and snapped her eyes to the door awaiting his return.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher was nearly hypnotized as the elder came walking into the room. The man had a certain way over him, something that made you want to be near him. He listened to every single word the man had to say, without making so much of a noise himself. The prospect of having to stay in Rome but a frown on Nicklas face, and he was already hating every single minute of it. Even the light joke made did not help Nicklas to take that frown away from his face. Christopher himself was - like always- delighted, already his mind started racing! All those things he could steal, the people he could meet, the girls he could fuck, and Romans he could kill.. it sounded truly amazing to him.

Nicklas looked down at his Fledgling and let out a heavy sigh as he saw that big smile on Christophers face. "Keep your hands in your pocket and behave" The man said "I will be back shortly, May Odin keep me from going insane" the man muttered "Good luck sir, I will try to keep myself loki" Nicklas looked back at his Fledgling with a shocked expression "Low key... Loki.. get it?" Christopher asked with a cheeky grin at his Sire. Nicklas slapped his forehead and started a soft prayer as he walked away... how was he going to survive this?

With the sire's gone it was one big gathering of Fledglings. Some immediately started walking to each other for some light hearted conversation. Christopher knew none of these young vampires and could only guess that he was the youngest in that room. Only ten years a vampire, and being able to attend to such a gathering quite as this truly was something that was rarely seen. He looked around for a moment, looking at all the different races, people as white as snow, men as black as the night sky. They were all there happily chatting away in hushed voices. They all knew that one of them would end up as the Fledgling of an elder, a great honor that would be.

Christopher did not care for it really. He was hoping that Nicklas would get the honor, but he also knew that Nicklas would hate it if he was to behave and stay in Rome. The man was a North through and through and did not handle the south all to well. Christopher on the other hand could adapt pretty easily, there was hardly a situation that he would find himself miserable in or out of place.

Speaking of out of place. While everyone was talking to one and other he spotted the dark headed girl. Her eyes fixed on the door were their masters went through. He walked over to her, the closer he got the bigger his smile became as he saw the torc around her neck... ow.. that gold, that sweet blinking gold that he would love to steal away from her neck. He took in a deep breath to keep himself from stealing just now and smiled generously as he stood next to her. "So... exiting is it not?" he said sweetly as he stood next to her. "I wonder.. can you stare through that door? is that somewhat of your.. special vampire power? Your.. SPV... PV. no.. S..V..P.. SVP! He showed her a crooked smile, he had nailed that one!
    Last edited by Dark Pigeon; 03-01-2015 at 08:58 AM.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily let her shoulders drop as the door remained firmly shut. She had never truly been allowed to roam around herself. She felt movement beside her and flicked her eyes to her right. A man with hair yellow as corn came closer, his smile almost childlike. She wanted to roll her eyes at the young thing who tried to strike up conversation. She dragged her eyes back to the door concentrating on it, almost willing it to open again.

She heard his voice, the accent thick and different from hers. She turned herself towards him and met his smile with a smaller one. “Yes…Quite.” She said gently, her own accent rolling off her tongue. She watched his glance to the door and raised a single perfect eyebrow as he rambled. She smirked “My S.V.P…..To see through doors.” She chuckled softly, “I would surely hope not.” She took a step closer, her wide blue eyes up on him. She reached out gently, her fingertips trailing over his arm. “I have a very different power my dear.”

Her fingertips brushed past his skin lightly and she got a small glimpse of his inner most thoughts. She gave him a rather unamused look and sighed as if disappointed. “I shall tell you something young one.“ She removed her hand from his arm and instead moved it to the torc around her neck. The gold flashing under her fingertips. “If you attempt to steal it, I will break every one of your fingers…slowly…painfully.” She said smiling slightly, giving him a little flash of her fangs. The dried blood on her lips made her teeth appear whiter.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher smiled when he heard her accent, she was of the north as well. Not quite the region he came from himself but he did not mind that at all. Women and men from the north he considered friends, and so she was to be treated with some respect. As she started to threatening him for his thoughts were about her torc he simply smiled and crossed his arms over his chest. "Mind reading, how delightful that you can do that. I should take you out gambling.. we both can earn some coin from swindling those damn roman bastards" he said with a gentle smile. He looked at the door and hoped that his sire was doing alright, the man hated talking.. the whole idea of politics bored the man to death. Christopher knew that getting the 'honor' of being pointed out as an elder would be considered a punishment by Nicklas than the honor that it truly was.

He scratched his beard and looked at the girl showing her teeth. "ow get your ass out of your butt.. If I was to steal that thing I would have done it already." He leaned forward and showed her a wide grin, showing his own teeth without him being a threat to the girl. "My name is Christopher, the big blond bear of a man is my sire.. his name is Nicklas. He would not be so entertained when you break my fingers.. slowly.. painfully" he said with the last bit dripping with mockery. "He would rather do that himself! I am pretty sure of that.. sometimes he looks at me with this look... you know, the one that seems to be able to kill??" he brushed his hair behind is ear and looked at the other Fledglings and then back at Lily "So... want to join me and mingle with the rest? If we are to stay in this hell hole we might as well get to know them right?" he asked her "or are you one of those wallflowers"
    Last edited by Dark Pigeon; 03-01-2015 at 09:00 AM.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She raised a single eyebrow when he only seemed to smile. He crossed his arms over his chest and she raised her chin to glare at him. She would never be allowed to go gambling…she would never truly be allowed out her masters sight. Her eyes only narrowed when he insulted her, she wasn’t impressed by his own teeth. “You could try child.” She said scathingly. She snapped her eyes to the door where their masters have ventured. Dragging her eyes back to him, she bent her head slightly. “My name is Lily. The man with fire hair is my sire and I doubt he would be happy with my torc missing.” She said with a small smirk.

She was amused that his master found him a nuisance, she had merely known him a few moments and she was already wishing to break his kneecaps. Lily dragged her eyes to the other groups of fledglings. “I am not allowed….to mix.” She said rather bluntly. “I have to behave…I would…offend someone if I were allowed to roam.” She said with a small sad smile. Lily thought for a moment before asking, she knew as a male he would have been allowed a bit more freedom than her. “Have you seen the city….What is it like?” She said curiosity sparking behind her eyes.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He simply shrugged as she mentioned her sire and the torc. "They surely are an angry bunch aren't they? I got lucky though. Nicklas is a good man, honest and doesn't mind me mingling and talking with humans. It makes us look more natural.. less suspicious. It is all about blending in right?" he said more matter a fact than that he was asking a question. He chuckled as she confessed that she would quickly offend the others. It made him more curious about her, and so he stayed with her to keep her company. He would hate it for anyone to be alone.. he was a gentle soul if it came to such things. He might not be the most honest or honorable man, but he would never leave someone behind. In the town he grew up in he was known for it, people tended to flock towards him even when the found that he was looking differently.. that his skin had turned pale and he was accompanied by the stranger.

He sat down himself and gestured her to do the same. He felt sorry for her already that she was kept on a tight leash, he knew that more Fledgling's had this problems and it made him respect his own sire so much more. He was rather free, allowed to get a drink in a tavern without his master hanging over him like a dark, ever so watchful cloud. He would do good to thank the man for the way he treated him. He felt that they were brothers, instead of master and slave like so many of these fledglings here. "Ja, I have seen the city alright. It really depends on what you find pretty or not. I am not one of these city folks. I like my small towns, with crooked old taverns and red headed whores with big tits" he said with a smile, already missing those girls. "But I guess you are not interested in the whores, or there tits" he said and leaned forward towards her.

He started to describe the city to her, the large buildings he had seen the bridges and aqueducts. How every single detail of a building was so very well detailed, and all of it was made with large stones that seemed to melt into each other. He told her about the people he had met, the strange animals that he had seen. Explaining it all in colorful detail, hoping that it would help her to draw a picture in her mind.

It took him nearly a full two hours before he had finished her telling everything he had seen. The lions and giraffes, the zebra's. All was told to her, and he left nothing out. "your really fucking unlucky though" He said as he leaned back. "Rome would be a nice city to be in if it was not for the Roman dogs living in it" he showed her a large grin, he certainly was not afraid to let her know he hated every single one of them.
    Last edited by Dark Pigeon; 03-01-2015 at 09:02 AM.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She gave him a small smile when he gave her some small sympathy. "We do blend in. A wife would not wander by herself." She said with annoyance, she was not and never will be Taranis's wife but the pretense made it easier for them to live together. She watched him sit in the regal red seat and she followed his lead. It was almost like her ears pricked up when he spoke of the city. She raised an eyebrow when he mentioned the whores. She gave him a rather unamused look when he asked her opinion and then leant in. She couldn't help herself but to stay still.

To allow this strange man to get close to her, something about him made her feel warm inside. Made her want to smile widely, want to laugh, giggle and talk more about life but her time with Taranis made her rethink all kindness.

Her eyes went wide and she even tugged her legs up onto the chair as she listened. A few moments into his description and a real smile burst atop her lips. She was so glad that someone was speaking to her, someone was giving her the time to tell her about the city. To make her feel like she had already seen it, she even started to ask questions. Like about the men he had met, the way the buildings were the shaped, how these humans food smelled.

The time had passed so quickly, she didn't even notice it. She watched him lean back and blinked rapidly "I am sure you will get used to those living within these walls soon enough." Her smile as large as it was throughout his entire talk. Then the doors swung open. Four vampires were ahead of the bunch and were walking down the staircase. Taranis caught her eye and frowned at her smile. He snapped his eyes between her and the golden haired man, how close they were sitting, how the two of them had massive smiles. Something didn't feel right. He glared at her and Lily's smile dropped as did her eyes. Taranis, Nicklas and two female vampires stood before all others.

The Roman vampire from before entered from the rest of the pack. "Tonight we have selected our four newest Elders. These are the newest members of the councils. All fledglings of these four selected please follow us. The rest of you I bid you a good day and Welcome to Rome." He said with an eerie smirk before turning and moving down another hallway.

The groups started to fizzle out except for the fledglings whose masters had been selected. Lily couldn't help but to glance up at the man beside her and felt that smile tug back on her lips. Taranis was closer now about five steps away standing beside Nicklas "Lily" He said rather un-amused. Lily stood like a whip had struck her skin. She moved close beside him and he offered her his arm. Lily knew what this meant and sighed softly. She took his arm and felt his other hand touch her skin. Fear washed over her, filling every pore. Her eyes went wide like a caught animal and she gripped his arm. He said something softly to Nicklas in a language she didn't understand. "The golden boy...is he yours." He awaited the nod in response from Nicklas and then spoke. "I don't wish him close to mine. Let us keep them apart." Then he started to walk after the Roman vampire, Lily nearly tripped as he dragged her along.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Used living in Rome? oh I wil... my sire on the other hand he will hate every single second of it He grinned when the door opened and nudged Lily gently Speak of the devil he said and watched the vampires come out of the room. It was clear even to Christopher that the four vampire standing in the middle of the room were to be the next elders. He saw his master, the red headed man that Lily spoke of earlier and two females. When told that they had to follow Christopher did not hesitate and walked over to his master. He was not to have his master be ashamed for him so he kept his mouth shut and showed the man a small smirky smile as he stood next to him.

As the red headed man spoke to Nicklas he wondered what had been said. Lily looked very different, more the role of a slave than someones student. Thats how he saw it himself really, the sire being the teacher to the young one. At least that was how Nicklas made it seem like. Nicklas kept Christopher close as they followed the host, and he would not been distracted by anything if he did not smell the sweet scent of human blood. He looked behind him and was shocked to see that five women seemed to come from nowhere, they were all dressed in green asian cloth and stayed close to the young Chinese woman that walked behind Nicklas and him. She showed Christopher a small smile, he returned the favor and felt a hand land harshly against the back of his head.

Don't even think of touching them. If they don't kill you she will.. and believe me. They may be human... they can take anyone of us down if she so wishes" Nicklas said as he gave his Fledgling a warning gaze. He knew Xiao Mei for centuries now and every time he saw her he could feel his heart flutter. She wanted nothing to do with him, he was to much of a beast. She had been pretty straight forward about her disapproval of his 'barbaric' ways. But that did not mean for him that he never stopped caring for her.

They all followed the Greek man into a large round room. It was located deep underground beneath the building where the were before. Christopher could sense that something was off and grew to become rather nervous. Nicklas patted his young Fledgling on his shoulder, he knew that young vampires would never get to see this place. With only 10 years of being a vampire Christopher truly was nothing but a mere child. The room was lit with large oil lamps and compared with the space above enormous. The Greek man turned around in the middle of the room and with a slight flick of his fingers the fire on the oil lamps started to burn brighter, revealing the entire space.

Page 1 of 309 12351 ... LastLast