Page 301 of 309 FirstFirst ... 251299300301302303 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3084

Thread: [M] IC. Through the ages. {Dark Pigeon & ScottishGal}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jesse liked Seran for some strange reason, it was as if he truly cared of what she was telling him. She loved to talk about those high tree's, how no tree in the world was as tall as those back home. THe others were always bragging about the cold, as if that was something to be proud of. Tall tree's, and ale!! Now that was something to be proud of. She started telling Serran the difference between lagers, ale and pilsners. JEsse was able to taste and smell the difference between them right away, or how her mother seemed most happy when she was brewing. When Seran showed her the heat, she was mesmorized, and started following it around like a child would a butterfly.

OH lord was Christopher laughing loudly when he saw that Lily was smacked by that brance. He was unable to get on his feet and was just rolling around while she tried to compose herself. Even when he made a fool of himself, when he tripped himself he won a race! It was so freaking funy to him that others stopped to listen to him laugh, and for those close enough..watching him.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Seran let the air warm around them, he wanted the young girl to feel safe and happy. Yes they were to be kicked from their temporary home, but they would be happy elsewhere. They would make a home where ever they went. A crack to his right had his gaze dragged to a rabbit that seemed to show no fear at the passing humans. He chuckled and went to point out the fearless creature to Jesse when he noticed the small flame ball dancing before Jesse's nose. His smile fell and with two steps he was beside the small woman. His fingers balled up in the back of her dress and he harshly pulled a step back. His free hand went up to hiding her from the small ball of light. "We are being watched." He told the woman as he glared at the light. He let go of Jesse and stuck two fingers in his mouth. A shrill whistle flooded the area. It was not to drag attention to them, it was a message to someone.

Morag heard the whistle and let the air leave her body. "Can we not have one moment?" She grumbled to herself and tapped Nicklas to follow her. Christopher's roaring laughter was easily passed by as was the humorous sight of a fallen Lily. Morag had one person to find and she could sense him. Another set of trees and Morag tapped the ground harshly. "What is it?" She said almost bluntly. The previously hidden Seran and Jesse appeared once more. "He's here." Seran let his hand close around the ball of light. Burning flesh prickled at the nostrils of Jesse as the ball started to corrode Seran's flesh. His jaw tensed and then it was gone. The ball of light had been extinguished.

------------

Pain shot through her cheek and the laughing from Christopher bruised her ego. Swears scrambled around her skull and she forced herself to her feet. She couldn't even shout at him, she couldn't even tell him how she felt without being close to him. Blood trickled down her skin and she glared at him. Mustering as much disapproval as possible in only facial expressions. The shrill whistle of Seran had not gone unnoticed but she knew it was not for her. It was not the right note. Lily crossed her arms and waited for Christopher to stand again. Her eyes conveying how annoyed she was with him.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Christopher became silent as soon as he heard that wistle, and was with Lily before she could even blink. He had his hand on his weapon and was ready to take down anyone that was to get to close to her. Nicklas did the same, though he knew that the lights were coming from someone they could not fight against. All he needed to do was to flood the forest with natural light, and all of them would be death. Jesse stayed close to Seran, as he was one of the people he trusted the most. Ansgar was just grinning like a mad man as he liked the tension build up, while Adrian stayed close to him as he knew that them fighitng together against whatever that was coming, would be a good combination.

Everyone was silent for a moment, a moment that seemed to be to long for Ansgard. "OH come on man! Show yourself, like you need to fear the lot of us. Any man that hides away from a fight, is not to be called a man!" he called out loudly as he was the first one to speak.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Cool air kissed her skin as Christopher moved beside her. She could feel him tense up, as did his sire. Seran's eyes scanned the surrounding trees and tried to pick out something in the darkness but failed in doing so. Ansgar looked like a mad man, crazy with blood lust. Adrian stayed by his heels and Lily took note of where everyone was in relation to one and other. Just as Lily was going to tell Christopher that it would be best if they were all closer together....Ansgar's voice rang out. She could have slapped the man. Seran let out a loud and long sigh. "Calm yourself Ansgar." A new voice echoed through the trees, "Now now...Let him say his part." The hair stood up on Seran's neck and Morag's hands tensed into fists. A blonde man appeared from around a tree and he leaned himself against the trunk. "Go on Ansgar, son of Nicklas. Tell me about fear, tell me about a man that hides away from a fight. One that refuses to fight...until they threaten to tear her tongue out." His eyes scanned over the group and Nicklas, Christopher and Adrian would recognise the man as the one who helped them get to Ansgar.

Before Ansgar could stumble out a reply, Erikson spoke again. "Hello Seran." The older man refused to look at the light prince. "It's been a while. I haven't seen you since...." He stopped shy of completing his sentence. "You are probably wondering why I am here. Why I have stopped you from starting your hunt?" Morag crossed her arms over her chest. Everyone could feel the power that reeked from this man...but Morag was not scared of anyone that was walking this earth. "Yes. Now go on. Explain yourself." She said harshly and the Light Prince chuckled. "Of course. You are being watched. The Four are keeping tabs on you all. They have already touched some of you...but they will not stop there." Lily's jaw tensed up, she could still remember the pain that one of them forced upon her. "We have managed to evade them before." Morag said plainly. "Not this time. They are sending their own warriors. They have their own army willing to do their own bidding...You saw what one of your elders did to her sisters children....What is to stop them from forcing another to do worse, to kill other fledglings...to kill lovers." His eyes snapped from Adrian to Christopher and then returned to Seran.

"You know what I ask. I have asked it of you before....Back before they took someone from you. Back before they used you." Seran's hands were still burning as he fought to not snap at the man. "You want a war....another one....Between us this time." Seran managed to stumble out through clenched teeth. "Yes. I want you all on my side. I need you all on my side." His voice was like the sweetest of blood, it rolled over their shoulders and made them feel like they were walking through toffee. "Well...Will you join me?"

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ansgar's smile had never left his face, he knew what the lightprince knew and the many dark secrets the others knew nothing about. It was no secret to him that the powerful man standing before them was out to fight a war against the most powerful of all, the four. "I do not think they dare to fight against the four, fear and anger still holds them far away from them" Ansgar said as he brushed his fingers through his hair. "Shut it Ansgar, it is not for you to speak now' Nicklas said, fearing that his stubborn Fledgling might say to much. "Oh isnt it? I might be out of the loop for what.. 100 years or so. But I bet I know more about those four bastards by spending time with the Order. Then most of you do" Ansgar said as he stepped closer to the light prince, a man he felt strangely comfortable with. Seran and Morag gave the man a warning look, one that was being ignored by Ansgar. "I'll join the light prince, the only thing that kept me going several feet under ground. Was knowing that this war would come one day. Know that I can be a part of it.. well. ... lets say that my gods favor me more than I thought possible.

Nicklas snarled at his fledgling and gestured for his others to come closer. "YOu fight any war you want, Ill be letting you do the fuck you want. But dont expect me to join the madness." Christopher took Lily with him and gathered by Nicklas. Christopher had nu clue as to what was going on, or why Ansgar felt so.... close... to the dangerous one that could burn them all to crisp in seconds. "You have become a coward then father, there was a time you would have said yes to such a war" Ansgar told his sire. Nicklas, dear lord.. his eyes turned black as he heard ANsgar calling him an coward. "easy... dont loose yourself" Christopher whispered to his sire, who, if angry, became dangerously strong and aggresive. "Being an Elder, having to jump through hoops to keep us as your fledglings... you are their willing slave, no matter how much you tell yourself that you are not." Ansgar said before he looked over at Seran and Morag "As have the two of you. All they needed to do was to kill those you care about, or destroy the mind of your beloved fledgling. Never had you thoguht of bringing the war to them. They are controling you, hell.. all of us. Don't beat yourself up for it though.... it took me a lot of thinking sitting in the ground to truly see what thy are capable of"

THe lightprince gently hushed Ansgar, hushing him before the tall blond man was telling to much already. He could see how anger filled near every single person before him, anger that was now pointed towards Ansgar. At least the Lightprince wasn't the one looked at as if other wanted to take him down, that Ansgar took away from him.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

He seemed to have no fear. The man before him could kill him in an instance...but he stood before him and insulted him to his face. Lily could not give her two cents and she knew that many of them would be very happy at this fact. The insults turned to them and Lily could feel rage floating in the air. He'd join. He'd leave them all and join this light prince. Her stomach dropped to her feet and she let Christopher tug her towards Nicklas. A coward. Fuck. Even she knew not to say that to a Northman. Fear soared through her and she glanced at Adrian. The wolf bowed it's head and the two of them tried to calm their fear. They could not have Taranis coming to their aid...not now. A willing slave....maybe it was better if Taranis came. He was the only one she had seen truly calm Nicklas down...and it seemed that Ansgar was trying to antagonise his sire.

Seran could cope with the words thrown at him..but Morag could not. Her knuckles turned white around her cane and she pushed herself to her full height. "Young man. I have been through many wars. They are controlling us...I know that, Seran knows that....we all know that. But I know what they are capable of. I've felt the pain they can bestow, the way they see life like a toy. War against the order nearly wiped half of us out...and it nearly destroyed the other half....War with them would mean death for so many...death of my friends, my family. I wouldn't even see it coming. Within a flash of light, they could have everyone I care for dead...and they would do it without breaking a sweat." Her voice had lost it's angry edge, she seemed more defeated. She had thought about war many times before. She had thought about fighting back...but she was getting old.

The light prince let the woman speak and then opened his mouth to respond. But Seran raised his hand. "You have said too much already." His voice was cold, there was only anger for this man before him. "You...You ask so much...We do not have your power. We cannot just run away when things get tough." Anger had his jaw tensing and his knuckles burning with a deep red flame. "You are asking children. I know you are. I've heard of your travels so far. Asking mere 10 year olds for their loyalty." His hands stretched out and the flame shone brightly. "You would let their blood sink into the earth so that you could finally wear a crown." The light prince's smile finally slid from his face as Seran took a step forward. "You think me so cruel." Seran took another step forward, his hands out by his sides. "I know you to be so cruel."

"Oh. So we are having a party and I wasn't invited." The snide remark came from a mass of shadows by the tree line. Donagh was not much pleased at having been left out of such a meeting. A large mass of fur shuffled beside Adrian, he would control the pup if needed. Lily's fingernails were digging into Christophers arm as everything seemed to be growing more and more tense as people arrived...that was until calm flooded through her. Fingers brushed her arm as Taranis moved into the group. His cheeks were flushed from having ran to them. Too many calls and then a sudden stop...made him worried.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ansgar let those words slide off, he saw that the woman was tired of the long and neverending fight their kind seemed in. The more she spoke, the more she proved his point that something needed to be done. As the entire group felt calm, and Nicklas his eyes turned back to normal, everyone noticed that Tanaris had come to be there as well. Followed by Donagh who was a little butthurt that he wasn't invited. Christopher stayed close to Lily, and held her close to him. He would not even let her go to Tanaris at this point in time. Ansgar smiled, everyone was here, finally this war could be discussed! "A true man of the North, would rather die in a fight he can never win for freedom. Then to live as a slave."Ansgar said to aid the Lightprince further.

"Poor little blond man, thinks he can win from the four. Little does he realize, their most feared and powerful weapon. Even my uncle who's power is that of the sun is nothing compared to him" A voice said sweetly as a woman seemed to step out of nothing into the group and right infront of the lightprince. She was not even hiding in shadows like Donagh, she truly seemed to step out of thin air while the full moon was casting its silver light upon the group. She brushed her fingers over his chin and rested her forehead against his chest, listening to his heartbeat as she looked at Donagh. "its still there, sounds like a drum... boom, boom, boom. He is no illusion. " she said softly as she smiled while she pressed her body against that of the Light Prince.

Ansgar wanted to drag her away, he knew she could not be trusted, no matter how much Kara tried to prove that she could be. The LIghtprince stopped Ansgar from coming closer, and gently brushed his hand over Kara's head and pressed a soft kiss on top of it. "It is good to see you again Kara I have missed you" He said gently to her. Kara smiled and wrapped her arms around him. To finally feel some comfort, some gentle love felt so very good to her. "Is he still sleeping? Will you tell me when he wakes?" He asked her gently, even though he knew the answer. "I cant feel him, it hurts so bad. And yet I am so glad.. it confuses me, it makes my brain go into cirles. I will let you know when he wakes. But after that... " THe lightprince nodded, and kept brushing Kara's hair with his hand.

"Tanaris, Donagh. I wish I could have send everyone a card to invite them. But that would be unwise. I am glad to see you all, and saddened that not everyone is here. Is Ruah still with the pale one?" He asked Tanaris, who, confused as to what was going on nodded. Adrian's ears perked up, he needed to talk with Tanaris and find out how she was doing, if she was alright. "Such hars punishments, unneeded crualty. Rules dictaded by our masters, uphold by those who have been given power by them." He said as he looked at Lily. "How long are you to be without a voice, to be silenced because you dare to speak." He asked her, even though his eyes were on Christopher now. "Two months" Christopher said to the Light Prince without to much of a thought. "cruel beyond measure" The lightprince said as he shook his head, still holding his sister in his arms.
    Last edited by Dark Pigeon; 03-17-2018 at 02:04 PM.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

A true man of the North, Ansgar was truly trying to piss off every man there. The next voice to join them sent a shiver down her spine. No matter how much she knew the woman or knew her to not be a threat anymore, Kara still made her scared. The light prince let his fingertips drag over the woman beside him. He. Donagh's jaw tensed, he hated hearing about the man who slept between worlds. The creature that could kill them all. Donagh let out a long and very loud sigh. Taranis could not relax in this man's presence. He knew what he could do, he had seen it a long time ago. Lily felt her blood run cold when words were sent her way. Two months. Cruel beyond measure. Her eyes narrowed at the man, she did not feel like he gave her any sympathy. It felt to her like he was just saying things that he thought people wanted to hear. Lily let her fingers move to Taranis's arm and her words danced through him.

"Let us stop this little love fest hm?" Donagh said bluntly as shadows continued to lick at his feet. "Why now Erikson hm? Why now?" It was a question that was hanging off all ancient's tongues. Why now did he return? "Yes." Seran added. "Why come back now? Why wait until we are all separated? Why not come during a council meeting or even an ancient meeting?" The blonde man chuckled softly and let his fingertips brush Kara's hair behind her ear. "I had no choice. You think that those meetings are not being watched...that what is said within them doesn't get back to them all." "Not ours..." Seran was cut off by a sharp laugh from the light prince. "Don't be so dim, child. A mindless drone walks among us....Even if he is rather intelligent. He always managed to stay out of sight...and he's merely a flicker in the corner of your eye." Donagh snarled at the older vampire. "He wouldn't." "Oh but he already has. He is their toy now, dear Donagh."

All non ancients were confused and growing more and more scared with every passing second. Another sentence was passed to Taranis and the man's eyes grew wide. "Nox." His voice was soft but the light prince heard him. His forehead creased at the young one's knowledge. "Who told you that man's name?" "C...Caderyn did. He mentioned him...the first fledgling." The light prince nodded and Taranis continued. "He...He's been tricked...his mind is clouded. He's been tasked to find us all..." His eyes snapped to Lily as she nodded softly. That memory was burned into her mind, it had brought with it such pain that she could never forget it.

"You are correct. Nox is coming for us....but not for us all. He has orders. Certain vampires who need to be taken out. Those that know too much or pose too much of a threat." The light prince snapped his gaze around the elders present. "Either you prepare for war...or you prepare to be hunted...What is your decision?"

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nicklas did not know who this Nox was, nor did he care that both Donagh and Kara had come to talk as well. Everything started to feel like a trap to him. "All of this is utter bullshit. I am leaving" He said as he looked at all his Fedlings or those who he was caring for at this moment. "You can either come with me, or stay to see what is going to happen. But I stronlgy advice to just go." He said sporting his deepest of frowns as he started to walk away from the group, thinking of leaving everything behind and taking only his fledglings with him. Christopher would only follow if Lily was to come with him, he would not leave her behind with everyone like they were. Kara ignored Nicklas, she just kept close to her uncle and never wanted to leave his embrace. He was the closest thing she had to the man she felt love for, his brother, the dark one.

Hunted? Nicklas turned around and gave the light prince a good old stare down. "This is how it is, isnt it? Treats! But not one of you gives a fucking crap about us! Where were you when Morag's fledgling mind was being torn appart, during the great war against the order! You knew that Ansgar was captured, being tossed into a hole and you did what.. nothing?" He roared at the older man, one of the four... and Nicklas did not seem to give a rats ass. Ansgar stepped forward and gestured angrily towards Nicklas. "And what the hell were you doing, becoming a fucking Elder? I remember you hating the lot of them, wishing them the worst of the worst! You used to be a man that would never stand for the punishment that is given to Lilly, and now? You stand and do NOTHING! You became nothing but a shell of your former self. Seeing you like this sickens me." Ansgar said before he looked back at the light prince. Ignoring anything that Niclas would say or do "If Nox is coming, we need to act fast. We need to know who's on our side. Lilith can read the midns of others, she will know if they are telling the truth. She needs to be freed from those treats." HE told the Light prince as he gestured towards Lilith.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily could feel Taranis tense up under her fingertips. Nicklas leaving abruptly without even waiting for answers was stressing Taranis out. It was obvious that Christopher wanted to follow his sire. He wanted to leave with his family but she was standing still. Her sire, her brother was still standing here. She couldn't leave them. She wouldn't move not until they moved with her. Taranis flinched as Nicklas started to roar at the Light Prince. Lily found it strange but she was more curious to what the Light Prince's answer would be. Where was he? Why didn't he stop them? Ansgar didn't help the situation, roaring back at his sire. Nox. That name again, it was so familiar like it had been in a bedtime story. When her name left Ansgar's lips, she took a step back. Golden eyes landed on her. "I know. I want her for more than her ability to tell if they are telling the truth. I need to know...what they did in their past as well." Lily took another step back, she felt like a piece of meat. Taranis cleared his throat and stood before his fledgling. "No."

A gentle chuckle left the Light prince. "Oh the little experiment. I always forget that you are still here. You do not get a say in this....and neither do you." The light prince turned to Nicklas. "You think you can just question my past without consequences....You think I didn't wish to help my children. To help my son when his child was torn apart before him. To even know it was happening... But I couldn't...I was stuck. Over and over again, any attempt at escape was foiled with a mere twist of his wrist. Every plan of escape was figured out before I even thought it. I have control over sunlight...but that is nothing when you believe you are trapped in a coffin...when you believe you are 60 feet under the ground or drowning or falling through the air. Or when you believe that you are dead." His forehead creased as his voice got deeper and rougher. "I found out what was happening...as torture. I could have helped. I could have stopped them...but not when all four of them treated me like a toy. When I was so easily thrown around. I am nothing when I am in their presence." His fingers curled into a fist.

"They know my powers. They know every little thing about them....and they use that against me...THat's why I need your help...All of you. They do not know you. They know that Taranis can control the emotions of a room...they don't know that he can make someone feel such fear that their heart stops." Taranis's jaw tenses. "They know that Morag can make the biggest house disappear. They do not know that she can make entire villages...entire islands disappear." Seran glanced at the older woman as Taranis and Morag seemed to tense up. "They know that Adrian...yes you boy...that you can shift to a wolf...but they do not know that you can shatter glass with your voice." Adrian whimpered softly at this news, Taranis glanced at Morag as the light prince continued. "They know that Lily can read minds, that she can see memories from long gone...they don't know..." "Enough" Taranis growled at the man. "You do not get to tell us our future. I've heard about your plan. Your fight ...that will kill us all. Ciara saw so much death. So much pain. So much loss. We lost so many in our last war....that will not happen this time." Taranis dragged his eyes over those around him and on cue, Adrian, Morag and Lily took a step back before turning as to leave.

Lily reached out for Christopher and attempted to drag him with her. "You may join this fight if so you wish Ansgar...But you do not get to decide who joins with you. I may have lost my role as sire...but I know that the main task of such a role is to protect your children at any cost. I know as does every sire here...that such a war...with such young fledglings will only cause death." Taranis gave the light prince one more glance before nodding and turning to leave with his brother. "Lilith." Her footsteps faltered. "Don't you want to get rid of those threads? Don't you want to voice your hatred of your husband? Don't you want to scream, shout and tell them all what you think? If you leave...it's another two months till then....stay....find out what I know that your own sire doesn't know about you...."

Page 301 of 309 FirstFirst ... 251299300301302303 ... LastLast