Page 299 of 309 FirstFirst ... 249297298299300301 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3084

Thread: [M] IC. Through the ages. {Dark Pigeon & ScottishGal}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Why were they being so difficult about this, Lily had only been in the house. She had not seen the shadow-monsters, nor the Demogorgon's. She had not seen any of the monsters that called the up-side-down home. She listened to her brothers and sister speak, but never did she agree with them that she had made a mistake. Because Kara knew perfectly well what the up-side-down could do to others. Only when Donagh spoke to her did something seem to change. She listened, she listened to her long lost brother and let out a small sigh as she seemed to realize that she might have made a small mistake. "She has not seen any of the dark creatures, she only has been in the house. Not like him has she seen those monsters you fear, or the shadow-creatures that haunt your darkest nightmares" she said silently as she spoke thruthfully. "I might have been wrong bringing her there, and promise to not take anyone there without their premision given first"

Mouse now wished to know what they were talking to. Shadow creature, monsters, a house? SHe knew that this vampire Kara could travel between dimensions. But what that truly meant was still a mistery for her. "What if I was to say yes, if I wished to see a world differently then this one. I do not feel fear as many of you do. I might be ... unaware of the fear I should feel there. What is that world like, what is it like if it has brought darkness, if it had unraffled even the strongest of minds?" She asked the Ancients, hoping they had answers to her questions.

Iuna gave Pedro a stern look, how dare he speak. "I do not care who are to go, I do not wish for my children to endanger themselves while they can feed of those who life under this roof as well" Iuna said sternly. SHe could see the disapointment in Marcus, he so badly wished to go. Emma had been allowed to hunt only days ago, yes she was older.. but still. Marcus his shoulders dropped and he was about to state that he was grateful for her time, and that he would leave her be, and go do the chores he had to do. "But" Iuna said, almost as if she could read the mind of Marcus. "I can not keep you locked in here for the time I have. IT is about time you learned to hunt again. THough I do not see why help is needed. SO go... If anyone is to keep trak of August he can go as well. The slaves need to gather their strenghts again after what he had done to them Yesterday" SHe said as her eyes landed on Pedro. For she wished to see his reaction.

Christopher laughed as he gently brushed his fingers through her hair. "I believe it already has tried to do so many a time. But I am a man of the North. I will not be defeated by the hair of the woman I love. No matter how ... wild it is" He said gently as he leaned forward and brushed his lips over her cheek.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

"Good." Donagh told his sister bluntly. "Please Kara. This world has changed since you left." There was a hint of anger in his voice. He was still angry that she had left them. That so much had happened. His brother had died, he had children now. Hell Seran had and lost his son before their sister even tried to make contact with them and when she came back...gods what a way to come back. Morag settled into her chair, feeling a little more comfortable with the situation until Mouse spoke. Of course she had to try and fight against their judgement. That something that scared an ancient would obviously not scare her....for she did not fear anything. Donagh threw a glance to Seran and Seran let out a small sigh. "Here we go." He muttered under his breath as Donagh returned his attention to the young vampire.

"I know you do not feel fear like many of us. Taranis was kind enough to inform me of a vampire who seemed to not respond to his powers. Seemed...That is." He said softly, a sickly smile trickling onto his lips. "You think you may be unaware of the fear my dear. But that is only because no one so far has been able to crack through that pitiful shield you have on your skull." He tilted his head gently. "My siblings have not tried to their fullest extent...Ciara should have been able to get through that in seconds...But she was fearful for your mind." His eyes dragged over Mouse's face. "If you wish to feel fear....feel true fear...then you need not go to that upside down place. You need only ask and I will gift you it"

Pedro gifted the woman a smile. She didn't know why help was needed...obviously she had never seen Donagh hunt. It was enough to strike fear into the strongest of men. Her comment about the slaves got Pedro's attention and a soft chuckle left his lips. The noise echoed around the room, bouncing off Iuna's skin. "How interesting. You know what they say about those who let slaves suffer...About those who let other humans suffer not for a need...but for joy." His eyes lit up as he watched Iuna. He cared little about this woman but he knew that for now, she was Marcus's Sire. "They call them cowards." Pedro let his hands move to clasping before his stomach. "You know what they say about Vampires who sit on their fat asses and feast on slaves, Iuna....They say they have forgotten how to hunt...or they can't...or they are too fearful of the outside world. They say that they are rich cats who will eventually waste away to become nothing more than dust in corners." Pedro gifted the woman another dazzling smile. In that moment, it was obvious to all that Pedro was at one point a very handsome man. "Shame about that." Pedro gently patted Marcus's shoulder. "We will be waiting for you whenever you are ready Marcus." Not even giving the woman another look, Pedro started to leave the room.

"You say that, golden one." She chuckled gently and almost sighed into him with his touch. "But this is not ordinary hair. This is the hair from the cold North. The North that has never been conquered. A golden fool from this North...stands no chance against hair as glorious as this." She winked at him and let her soft chuckle echo around his skull.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nicklas did not understand why Donagh felt as if he needed to explain this and that to Mouse. The girl did not fully understand emotions. She was just learning, and by the sight of her she did not like it that Donagh was speaking to her in the way he was. "She will not undergo your special treatment Donagh, she's learning at her own pace and doing rather well. We do nto need you to muck it up" Nicklas said calmly as he gestured towards Mouse that she did not need to answer Donagh's question. Knowing her she would say yes, showing that she was as strong and tough as th rest of them.

-------
    Why in the world did Pedro need to fuck this up! Marcus was allowed to leave, so let them leave! But instead Pedro had to open.. well... not open, but say something of how he saw Iuna. And Iuna did not like it, of course she did not like it! This man had no fucking idea why she feared hunting, why she hid in the safety of her house. She leaned back in her chair and beckoned Marcus to come towards her. THe man, who had been smiling from ear to ear, did no longer smile anymore. "I think our guests have overstayed their welcome" She said with a snide tone as she lifted up a small bell which she rang.

Within seconds a slave appeared before them. The young woman looked a bit confused as to who Pedro was. Not that she had time to ask, her master had rang for her.. and to her master she would listen. Iuna leaned forward and gestured the slave to come closer. "Be a dear, and have the guests leave the house. They have overstayed their welcome. I feel it is best if we are to part our ways. Those wo stay in the house have a day to find another place to stay. But after that.. they leave as well" She said as she gestured Marcus to keep his mouth shut, as the man had been signaling that he wanted to say something. "And no more hunting for my children" she said sternly as she gestured Pedro that he could leave.

--------------
    Christopher rolled his eyes at Lily as she stated that her North had never been taken, while his had been. "Maybe we had something worth taking.. and your North did not have anything." He shrugged and pulled her closer. "I should see your North then, see if it is colder than mine. Though... I believe we both lost. I hear the North of Emma is even colder then ours." Christopher said as he pressed a kiss to the top of her forehead. He was right though, they could fight as long as they wished for who's North was the coldest. But Emma won this round.. easily. "I bet I can tame that hair of yours, put it in two nice looking braids. Make you look like a fine woman, and not like one that is getting eaten by a hairy monster." He wispered to her gently.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Donagh flicked his eyes to Nicklas. "I asked. But I see how you decide to speak up when I am the one to offer something...but you would willing allow her to go somewhere that you cannot go. At least with mine, you could attempt to stop me. If Kara takes her into that world...You cannot save her." Morag let out a small sigh. "Neither of you are taking her. Regardless of what Jesse may want, she is not strong enough yet. We are going out to feed and that is it." She said with a sternness that made Seran smirk. Morag was not an ancient but she was so very close to being one nowadays. She was one of the first fledglings of the ancients and one of the first to show a red string...a real red string.

-------
    Pedro continued to smile as Iuna seemed to grow childish. Overstayed their welcome. How well put. "Your children...how quaint." Pedro said softly and glanced at Marcus. "I do apologise Marcus. I know how much you wished to hunt. But this was a request of a higher order is all." He said with a small smile as he flicked his eyes to Iuna. "You'd think they would get their own children to do their spying...not anymore...after you toyed with one's red string and the other had you...like a lobster in a pot yes?" Pedro chuckled softly and gave the woman a small nod. "We shall leave. All of us. You have no idea what you've started. But do not worry...someone will be inform you soon enough." Pedro gave a low bow and patted the slave gently on the back. "Come now child." He spoke in a tongue not familiar to Marcus but the slave's ears pricked up and her eyes seemed to scan over the man's face.

Pedro opened his mouth to show off the horrible stub that lay there and the woman looked fearful until he patted her hand again. Marcus was left alone...with Iuna...who would be as confused as ever by the one eyed stranger.

Within seconds they were back at the kitchen, the slave seemed hesitant to tell any of them anything so Pedro took the lead. "We are to leave. All of us. Iuna wishes us off the property." Donagh smirked. "Give me her exact words Pedro." Pedro cleared his throat and then responded "Have the guests leave the house...they have overstayed their welcome...Those who stay in the house have a day to find another place to stay. But after that...they leave as well." Donagh smirked and glanced at Nicklas. "I guess you are going to have a harder time than you initially thought. I can help with that..."

--------------
    Lily raised an eyebrow and flicked his nose with her finger. "Or maybe we did not let our land get taken hmmm?" She asked him as he pulled her closer. "You've seen it Christopher. You've felt the chill and seen the trees." Lily sighed softly as lips brushed her forehead. "You can try....but I think you like me being a wild woman." She brushed her nose against his and let herself straddle his hips. She pushed herself up to sitting and ran her fingers through her hair. Letting the waves of bronze trickle over her pale skin.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Let her go? Are you daft! I would not let her go to some place I can not see.. or heard from. Get your damn head out of your ass Donagh" Nicklas snapped at the man. How dare he think that he would let Mouse just go somewhere. HE had seen those faces, the fear that the mentioning of the up-side-down did to the others. "Nor will I let her go somewhere where I can not go myself. She needs to be kept safe, and I be damned if I am not the one doing so" He said, warning everyone around him that nobody was to do anything to Mouse.

This strangly enough brought a small smile upon Mouse her lips. She had never thought him to like her, and here he was snapping at Ancients for her. SHe felt how Nicklas wrapped his heavy arm around her, and how she was pulled closer while Morag spoke. THe young vampire looked up, wishing she could rest her head against the man. Sit with him like a daughter would with a father. But she did not dare, she would properly look like an idiot doing that.

"Feed sounds like a good idea" Nicklas said as he looked down at the young girl under his arm. "We all need a good feeding, and a good drink to follow.. what ya say Jesse??" He asked Mouse who slowly nodded as she smiled. "I am feeling rather hungry, even after the stew we had have" She informed Nicklas. "Of course, you have not fed in quite some time. Best we find us a good strong man for you to feed from" He said to the girl.

All seemed well, until Pedro came walking into the diningroom with a slave. "Oh for gods sake.. what now!" Nicklas voice made the entire room shake as he angrily looked at the young man. Not that he was angry at him, but at the fucking situation. "What did you two do now huh! You know not to talk to that damn woman" He said angrily before he looked at Donagh. "Oh don't you start now. You are enjoying yourself to much now." He said to the man as Nicklas got of his chair.

He was about to push her of his lap. As if they had letten the Romans take this North! He did not like those jokes. But when she smiled, when she stated that he might like her being a wild woman. "Oh I do. I like my women wild and untamed. A real man can handle that! A true North Man that is. " He said sweetly as he pulled her loser, his free hand trailing up her legs.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Donagh just watched Nicklas as he attempted to try and retain his pride. Had he not let the others talk about taking Jesse away? Had he not heard her say she wanted to go? And yet...He remained silent. Of course now he would try and let them all think he truly had cared for what happened to her from the first moment. "Aw" Donagh let out a long noise as he noticed the trickle of a smile on Mouse's face. "Little one likes being protected by a big old bear." He winked and slowly stood up, stretching his legs.

Pedro raised an eyebrow at Nicklas and watched him carefully. "What now....Is that Elder Iuna has caused quite some chaos." His eyes flicked to Donagh and the older vampire rolled his eyes. "Already. I thought it would take a few days." Pedro shook his head. "Not at all. She really does let her hatred of others get to her head." Donagh sighed deeply before flicking his eyes to Nicklas who had now stood. "I do not know who you think you are in this room Elder Nicklas. But you do not get to talk to me that way." His foot came slamming down on the cold tile.

Nothing happened. But the noise echoed throughout the house. "He did nothing that he was not instructed to do by higher forces. Not me. I do not care for that woman, that is not a secret...but it is not I that wishes to test her worthiness as a Sire." Donagh's eyes flicked to Seran and the man let out a long sigh. "Now. Seriously?" The fire man asked and Donagh nodded. "A lot has happened in this house...before and after this rag tag group appeared. This was a long time coming Seran." Pedro could hear the shuffling behind him as Bredon came back into view with Adrian as a wolf beside him.

"We are not required here any further." Donagh spoke to his children as they all stood. "We will hunt now...and then we will take our leave. Meetings between my child and Lilith will have to occur...elsewhere." Donagh said with a small smile. He turned towards his children and gestured to the door. "Go on now." He waved them away and then followed before Seran stood. The sigh that left his lips was almost like he was deflating. "This is going to get fucking worse before it gets better. Come on. Let us at least get a good meal in before all shit sets loose."

She knew she nearly had him there. How angry he could get about his home land. "Exactly. Only a true North Man." She repeated and brushed her nose against his. His fingers travelled lightly up her thigh and she wanted to smirk. But footsteps echoed around her skull...more than one. Where were they going? Curosity bit at her stomach and she flicked her eyes to the door. "W...Who is that?...Where are they going???"

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Mouse stopped her smiling and distant herself from Nicklas when Donagh spoke. She did indeed like it when she felt as if Nicklas cared. But the striking words of Donagh made her feel as if she was being an idiot for believing that Nicklas might care for her. Nicklas frowned deeply and let out a deep sigh, that dick had to say that.. why did he even need to? "Oh get your head out of your damn ass Donagh. I did not mean for the man to think he did something wrong. Merely that it had to be so fucking easy to get that woman to get pissed at everything and everyone. " He said to Donagh. Nicklas was not letting this man walk al over him.

August stood up and coughed, trying to get the attention of those above him before he spoke. It was getting pretty clear what was going on here. "Do I need to ask as to what is going on? What plans are being made against... my.. .sire. Against our sire.." he said as he looked around, finding that he was all alone between those who hated Iuna, while he himself cared not that much, and a little for the woman that was saving his life. He was in a very difficult situation, and he was fearing now that his life was in the balance now that they were to do something about Iuna's worthyness as a Sire. He was fearing for his life now, and by the looks of it.. nobody was teling him anything.

Christopher looked up as well, but he wasn't going anywhere. "who cares, maybe hunting. Or getting a drink somewhere." He told her as he brushed his fingers over her uper leg. "Let us stay here lovely. Ignore them. Its just you and me now"

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Seran sighed loudly and watched as Donagh left....in an over dramatic way as always. "It is easy to get her riled up...That was their task it seems." August was asking the right questions but asking them in the wrong way. "August. These are not plans made by me or by Ancient Donagh. It seems that the ancients...and the council I presume have had some concerns." Seran slowly pushed himself up from his chair, his body creaking almost as much as the floorboards he stood upon. A gentle tap on Morag's shoulder and the woman let her wide eyes drag up to the fire man. "Get Derren prepared. We will be leaving by next nightfall." Morag nodded and left, for once taking orders without compliant. "August, you have nothing to worry about. It is something that happens with all sires. Some understand that their children will eventually leave them...and they prepare them for a future alone. Whereas...others....don't ever see their children leaving them."

Adrian could feel the atmosphere getting more and more tense, so decided to take his leave. But he would stay nearby...for he longed to hunt with another of his kind once again. "There is nothing wrong with that. Take Derren....until he is whole again, there is no future for him without Morag. But...there is nothing wrong with you..or Emma..or Marcus. But if opportunities to explore your powers...and to expand your skills are not gifted..you will become housebound." Seran knew the man would argue back about that. "Not that I have concerns for you August. But there is a difference between asking someone to gift you their vein...and hunting."

A deep sigh rumbled from the older vampire's chest. "I think we will not be hearing the end of this case. But I need to hunt. It has been far too long and I do not eat from slaves." He said bluntly as he wandered from the room. A sharp whine came from Adrian as he watched Seran leave. Donagh was waiting by the door of the building. He always let Stefan go first. For a group with someone so pale always caught human's attention. He could hide easier as a sole hunter. Bredon was tensing his fingers around a small piece of fabric as he waited by the door for the others.

Lily couldn't drag her eyes away from the door. They were getting to leave. The last time she left...it had been terrifying but exhilarating. She wanted to explore the forests here with Christopher. "P..Please." She turned back to him, feeling his fingers brush up her thigh. "I want to go out again. I want to explore those forests with you." She brushed her nose against his and let out a small whimper...as much of one as she could muster through her threads. "Please."

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

August did not feel any calmer, if anything he just felt more anxious than he normally did. He somewhat liked Iuna, he tolorated the bitchy woman. She was all he was at his worst time, when he used everyone and everything around him as he had found that he had a power that could control the people around him. Seeing that August had not heard that he was not allowed to go out, he decided that he might take it safe and stay in the house. Not that he liked it, he wished he could join the others and show them how useful his power truly could be if it came to feeding. August did not need to hunt, and he sure as hell wasn't planning on doing so. So he wished everyone well, and moved towards Iunas office in the hope he could calm her down. Anything to make what was to come, less horrible for all of them.

Why, why, why, why ,why! .. WHY! did she have to ask that. She knew she could not go and hunt now, and she had been in trouble the day before. And already she was behaving like she never went outside. He smiled as he felt her so close and gently rubbed his hand over her back. It was not up to him of she went outside or not, she knew this right? "we.. we can ask" He said to her, hoping that Nicklas was to say no so that Christopher could stay in the house and keep Lily safe and away from anyone that wanted to hurt her. "come" he said, pulling her on her feet as he himself made sure that he was ready to leave the house as well. "Lets find Nicklas before he's out as well!"

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Seran watched the young vampire disappear from the room. He knew that August would not tell Iuna...nor would it make much difference. Seran knew that Donagh was mere the most recent to survey Iuna. That others had been doing their part in this observation. Every Elder was observed...but Iuna was a special case. Her fledglings were on their last chance. The Ancients couldn't have promising vampires be coddled. Have them useless in a hunt or when they had to defend themselves. Emma was improving or so it seemed. August still had an attitude but that was not something Iuna could ever change. It was Marcus that was their main concern. A man who could control demons, that could shift through time and space and destroy whoever they saw fit. They needed him to be stable, to have control...to be a true vampire. But from the reports seeping back, it seemed that the man (While an intelligent creature) could barely defend himself in a fight without using his powers. Something needed to be done.

Pedro remained by the door. His arms crossed over his chest as his one good eye peered down the corridor. He knew that Marcus needed to hunt. It would do the man good. But that witch...Gods. Bredon sighed from foot to foot and waited for the go ahead. He had no idea what would happen now that Iuna had kicked them all out. Where would he see Lilith? When would they meet?

Lily knew that smile. The way it only half curled over his lips. Her fingers hovered over his chest as he spoke. She knew he didn't want to ask. But she also knew that his stomach must be churning. "A....Aren't you hungry?" Lily asked him quiet, her fingers barely brushing his upper arm. His hands gripped her forearms as he hauled her to her feet. Nicklas. They would need his permission. Lily nodded and attempted to fix her dress. His roaming fingers had undone a few laces. Lily let him lead the way, pushing the door open and heading down a corridor towards the kitchen. It was like his scent clung to the air, she knew Bredon was still there. She knew that he wouldn't leave just yet. So her fingers crept to Christopher's hand. Lily rested her head against his arm and heard a set of footsteps thundering towards them. Ansgar came bounding down the corridor, a smile as massive as could be. "We are going on a hunt. Oh gods how I have wanted to hunt for weeks now."

Page 299 of 309 FirstFirst ... 249297298299300301 ... LastLast