Page 305 of 309 FirstFirst ... 255303304305306307 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3084

Thread: [M] IC. Through the ages. {Dark Pigeon & ScottishGal}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emma's eyes and grown wide after what had happened, she had seen Adrian... or.. seen through his eyes at this very moment! He was talking to Marcus, of how he still knew nothing of what was going on, if he was even to hear from Lily again. He could not know that Lily had been allowed to talk to Emma herself, that poor man must have been so very worried. Emma gently rested her forehead against Lily while Christopher gently rubbed Lily's back. He would loose far more blood for her, but this also meant that he needed to hunt. "Tell Adrian that Emma is alright, that she is treated good, that nobody hurt her... even if you have to tell a lie. He does not need to know, after this I am free. I will never have to... do this.. ever again" Emma could not help but to smile as she thought of that, LIly could feel how relieved Emma was just thinking of it.

Christopher was a little annoyed that he was left out of the conversation. Emma seemed to love this way of talking with Lily, none of the girls around them could hear a word being said. It protected Emma from having them telling Arlo everything that had been said. The only thing she needed to do later this evening was telling him a lie, but only if she had to. She knew perfectly well that Arlo wished to talk to her after this. So best was to lie to Lily, say everything was alright, she could always tell the truth when she was free of him.

Christopher gently placed his heavy hand in Emma "You are alright yes?" He asked her as he wanted to be included into the converstation. Emma looked up, at those big blue eyes, eyes that kept darting around as he could hear the sex all around him, the entire buillding would have the stench of it if it had not been for the incense and parfume. "Emma is alright, Emma only meet the good clients. Arlo very good taking care of her" She told him in a lie, a he could easily spot s he could see the truth in lies. Christopher smiled and nodded, gently padding her on her schoulder "I knew he would, he's a good man" He told her as he winked, letting Emma know he was telling her a lie on his own.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She wasn't truly back in the room with them. Her mind was still drifting back to her. Floating its way through the cobbled streets. Emma's words felt like a distant whisper. Her eyes finally focused on the pale woman before her. Tell Adrian. Her brother, Emma love. Lily gave her a soft nod, words still needed to latch to her skull. Christopher voice echoed in the room. She nodded alongside Christopher though both knew a thing or two about lying. Lily rolled her eyes as Christopher called Arlo a good man. Lily waited a moment, letting the air settle before she touched Emma's arm again. "We aren't going back to Iuna's." She let the words inch into Emma's skull before she continued. "I will try and pass it onto him but I do not think we are going to pass paths again any time soon." Lily let her fingertips leave the woman and glanced at Christopher.

The fact that she was leaving part of her family behind was sticking in the back of her throat. She was just leaving Adrian here. She felt responsible for him. She helped him into this world, she helped him when Taranis couldn't. He was like her younger brother, one that she needed to protect no matter what. Lily moved from the small gathering to a couch near the entrance. Letting her body sink into the soft fabric. She wiped the blood from her chin and took a moment to collect her thoughts. A cold shiver trickled down her back. Someone familiar was in this house. Someone that couldn't see before her. Not Taranis. Someone else...

------------------------------

Heavy boots were surprisingly quiet against the polished floor. The man picked his way through the brothel with a silence to make even Christopher impressed. He knew exactly where he was going, he was following a scent. The worn wooden door stood before him and he rattled his knuckles against the door. The gruff voice of a disgruntled Nicklas told the owner of the knock to go away. The knock sounded again and the man waited until the Northern giant hauled himself from his bed to come to the door. He held his chin up high and waited for Nicklas's door to swing open. "Elder Nicklas. May I speak with you?" Bredon asked as politely as he could muster.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

That damned red string made it impossible for Christopher to not feel what Lily was feeling at that very moment. HE smiled politely towards Emma as he walked over to Lily. "Whats the matter love?" He asked her as he noticed how she was looking at the door. "what is wrong?"

Nicklas was about to turn into bed, seeing that he had a couple of though weeks ahead of him. Now that Ansgar had left his side he not only needed to change someone against her will himself, he also needed to explain why Ansgar was no longer with him. So when Bredon was knocking at his door, asking if they could speak he wasn't in the best of moods. But that did not prefend him from opening the door and inviting the younger vampire in. "What is it Bredon, why on earth do you wish to speak with me" He asked Bredon as he gestured for the man to take a seat.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Lily wrinkled her nose as Christopher came closer. His mere presence was overwhelming, it took over every sense and she could no longer concentrate on who else was in the house. Lily gifted the blonde giant a small attempt at a smile and nodded softly. "Nothing." Her fingers brushed his forearm as she gave him her full attention. "Something felt wrong there...do not worry." Emma moved behind Christopher and Lily glanced at the woman. It was obvious that she was confused and a little concerned. She had not been told that they were being forced from Iuna's home...and so suddenly. "Christopher. Tell Emma what happened. Tell her why we are leaving Iuna's. She needs to know."

Not even the smallest of smiles could be mustered for Bredon, but the man knew better than to expect a warm welcome. "I know that this accommodation is only temporary for your family. I know that Elder Taranis is wishing your family....or half of it to leave to the land in the south. To where Elder Jada holds control." He waited for the soft nod that Nicklas would dare to give him. "I know that you hate my guts." Bredon told the man as politely as he could. "But I am still tied to Lilith. I can't lose her again..." His words trailed off and Bredon raised his chin to Nicklas. "I need to know what is going to happen. I need to ask what you are going to do. If this tie is going to be broken in a way that is not correct...or..."
    Last edited by Scottie; 06-18-2018 at 03:02 PM.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nicklas held up his hand to stop Bredon from talking, and gestured for him to sit down. He knew that this conversation would come. He was just glad that Bredon came here alone, that his sire was not here to watch over it like a hawk. "I am not going to anger the gods, I'm no fool. If the tie is to be broken, then it will be done in such a way that both your souls are safe." He told Bredon in the hope it would calm him down a bit. "Yes, we will be going to the south where Jada holds control... fucking hot there.. I bet the both of us will be hating it. But it is far away from that bitch Iuna" He told the younger vampire as he poured in a drink for both of them. Nicklas badly needed one, and he could only guess that Bredon needed one to.

"I cant say this is an easy situation. Those two been in love as soon as they had set eye on one and other. I spend some years alone with Christopher after they met.. cant say nothing drove me as crazy as hearing him talk about her all fucking day long. He did not even spend his nights fuckign around anymore, desperate to prove to her that he could be faithful. Might not sound like much, but believe me.. that is not something that come that easy to him. For 20 years... I had to endure that torture.. And I know she did the same to Tanaris... I cant think of worse ways to torture a man than that." Nicklas said to Bredon as he took a sip of his beer. "I know you do not think much of him. Just some blond fool that is with your wife. Hell, if I were you, I would have killed him the first time I saw him. So I get it. Now.. I aint going to tell anyone what they need to do. This is between you, her, and like it or not... Christopher. The tree of you need to sort this out. I will be here for all of ya, if you need to talk with me, dont hessitate to come and knock. I can help, I want to.. But I am not going to tell you what to do... cause frankly.. I dont know what needs to be done. "

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Bredon nodded as gently as he could. He knew this was going to come to an end, but at least Nicklas would honour his soul. "I do not know if I am going to the South, Elder Nicklas. My sire is...not on the best terms with his siblings...We have still to receive word back from Masud before we leave this city." He couldn't wait to leave this city. It stunk of Romans. He wanted to get as far away from them as possible...but with Lily. He couldn't lose her again. It was difficult to hear how another man was sweet on his wife. He raised the drink in a silent cheers before letting the golden ale wet his lips. "It's different. I know that he is good for her, he seems to protect her and she is happy with him. But...it's difficult." His forehead crinkled gently as he spoke.

"If you had such love for someone. If your whole soul cried out for them...would you not do anything you could to be with them. The woman that I married is still out there. She snorts when she laughs too much. Her nose wrinkles when she smiles and she has a killer temper. Nothing can stop her tongue, not even threads." A soft pitiful chuckle left his lips as he glanced up at the Elder before him. "I know Christopher is involved. The ways of my land...would have them both ostracised. The ways of my land would have him punished far more than her...but I cannot do that. Neither of them knew I was still around." His gaze dropped to the cup in his hands. "I know the old one is from our North. She can help. But I cannot just leave to go South without her. I lost her before...I cannot lose her again." He said his words barely brushing the air.

"We can break this tie. But it cannot be done over night." The sentence seemed like he had been forced to say it. "I will convince Donagh to travel southwards with the others. I will work with Lilith in breaking the tie in this Southern land." Bredon downed the rest of his glass and handed it back to the Northern man as he slowly stood. "I will ask my Sire to come to speak with the older one and yourself. Even if it is to give his word that he wont cause any drama." Bredon chuckled softly as he brushed his trousers down. "Is that agreeable, Elder Nicklas?"

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I would move the heavens to be with the woman I love" Nicklas said beneath his breath, for the first time breaking his silence around his wife. He gave Bredon the room to speak freely, hoping that the mans trust would grow around him. Only so he could help him, it could not be easy seeing the woman you love with another. "She is quite something. I hate those treats.. I hate the whole fucking thing. Don't get me wrong, she's a difficult one. But no more than I or Tanaris had been in our days. I know that punishment all to well, and I know it only brings a wedge between those who rule, and those who are ruled. It does not work, its backwards.. its pure idiocrazy" he told Bredon between big gulps of ale. "This North thinks little of men who sleep with married women. I know Christopher to be thorn between what his gods want from him, and what he wants. He knows what is to become of him. Our gods are not that different" Nicklas said as he took the empty mug from Bredon.

"Dont do anything hasty, think these things over Bredon. Dont make decisions now that you will regret. Talk with her.. and if you can, talk with Christopher. There is no shame in learning to know the man who ... " He could not bare himself to say it, it just sounded wrong. "She thought you to be dead. Both of you are in a situation no man or woman has been in before. I can talk with your sire, as can you. Try to get him to go to the south so we can do this the right way, and in time... we are immortals... time is all we have Bredon. So yes, it is agreeable.. Now off you go, I want a good nights rest before we leave" he told Bredon as he got off his chair and moving towards the door so he could open it for the young vampire. "if you have any questions, come... my door is always open"

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Bredon noted that Nicklas had a wife, it helped his case. There was no wife standing beside him, so Nicklas would understand how he felt. "Those threads are disgusting....But I know she's a handful. She could never hold her tongue even with the elders in our village." He took a small gulp of his drink and his eyebrows shot up when he heard that this North had similar dealings with men sleeping with married women. "I am trying to think these things over...but its difficult. I thought her to be truly gone...when I heard the first whisperings of her still being with us...I couldn't believe it. I felt like my many prayers had been answered...Then came the rumours that she had found another." He stopped for a moment, his knuckles turning white around his mug. "I find her again and she's given her heart to another."

His gaze snapped up to Nicklas and he had to stop himself from shouting at the elder. "Talk to the man who is fucking my wife." He told him bluntly. "She thought me dead...I thought her dead..I didn't seek out another. I still wore her tartan. My brothers knew her name from the moment that I could speak their tongue. They knew everything about her." He let a shaky breath leave his lips. "I...I will speak to Donagh. I will get him to consider it." Bredon slowly heaved his body from the chair and cricked his neck as he bid the elder goodbye. "Good Night Elder Nicklas."

Bredon remained in the corridor until the elder closed his door. He could sense Lily in the house and took a deep breath before venturing off towards her. The soft sounds of sex and giggles flooded the house and Bredon passed by a disgruntled Arlo as he headed for the main room. He peered into the room and paused, waiting for the others to notice him if at all.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emma was the first to notice Bredon standing at the entrance of her room. She thought him to be her next costumer.. what else was she to expect. It shocked her, a costumer was never to see who had been before him. But as Christopher got on his feet and said "Hello Bredon" as he stepped away from LIly, she knew that something else was going on all together. Emma stepped back, remembering the man now as she had seen him before. "Emma best go ... you leave room soon. But talk if need.. Emma back soon... " She said as she walked passed Bredon.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Christopher was what Lily was concentrating on. She was mesmerised by his smile, how it lit up his face. How his eyes creased gently and how he smiled at her like it was the first time he had ever seen her. Like he was as smitten the first day that she kissed him. Her right hand hovered over his cheek and she felt herself leaning forward. She desperately wanted to kiss him. Without her threads. Without feeling those threads pressing into her lips, she wanted to kiss him properly. His smile faded and he stood up. She was confused until that name left his lips. Her stomach dropped to her feet and she watched Emma scurry from the room.

Bredon nodded softly and let the woman leave past her. "Hello Christopher" The reply was gentle, like he was forcing himself to be polite. Lily's gaze snapped to the man and she slowly pushed herself to her feet. Her gaze held all the questioning that he needed, "I came to see Elder Nicklas." She raised an eyebrow and it was almost like they had their own silent language. "I know. I wanted advice." The other eyebrows shot up to her hairline and he rolled his eyes. "I was asking for advice on what to do with all this, Lilith." He said his hands waving in the air, gesturing to the two of them. Lily raised her chin and refused to let her eyes glance to Christopher. Bredon was at least trying, it was more than she could have ever asked for.

Bredon dragged his eyes to Christopher. "This is difficult." He said with a small attempt at a smile. "I am going to speak to Donagh to see if we can follow you to Jada. I think it would be best to keep us all together until we can get this sorted out." Lily waited a moment and finally let her eyes drag to Christopher. "I know that this will come to an end...but I need your help figuring out how to go forward...both of your help." She knew how difficult it would be for Bredon to say that to Christopher.

Lily dragged her eyes back to Bredon and moved over to her husband. Her fingertips raised to his cheek and the man leaned into her touch. "Thank you..for trying." Her words brushed his skull and he nodded softly. His eyes were half shut as if he just needed to feel her touch. Lily waited a moment before pressing her forehead onto his. They settled into silence with Christopher standing awkwardly behind them.

Page 305 of 309 FirstFirst ... 255303304305306307 ... LastLast