Thread: My Private Army

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I really like all genres, And I really hate choosing just one but if I had to choose it's probably--
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default My Private Army

This is for my characters that will participate in the future battles I will have.

Cephilim - 404

Yuvo

Lucifer / Aurora (They are separate beings. They don't fight together)

Anankae
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 10-05-2016 at 04:51 PM.

I really like all genres, And I really hate choosing just one but if I had to choose it's probably--
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

General Information:

Name:
    Cephlim - 404
    Race:
    EXO
    Appearance: Basic look, under the helmet

Build:
    Towering at a surprising 7'0, Cephlim has a typical Titan-like build. Massive arms, and a massive, yet very muscular-looking body.(Other than the fact that he is 100% Exo, With his armor on, You'd think he's a giant human.

Height, body shape and muscularity fall under this section.
    Hair:
    None
    Eyes:
    White
    Distinctive Features:
    He looks like a massive robo-human. He has a blue star above his left eye, and a blue stripe above his right.
    Clothes / Armour:
    Much like this, Except the armor is a midnight black and blends in with shadows.

Fighting Style:
    Weapons:

Dual Fatebringers - "Delivering the inevitable, one pull at a time." Arc(Lightning) - 13 rounds, Fast firing, hand canons. Much like a revolver, these weapons take one post to reload after all thirteen shots have been fired from each gun.

Icebreaker - "Please replace these components if use causes fatal damage: HEATSINK, MAGAZINE, OPERATOR" Solar(Fire) - Self-recharging, heavily recoiled, 6 round sniper rifle. It takes one post for each bullet to recharge.(One full clip - six posts)

Truth - ". . .is where you seek it." Void - 2 rockets, with early detonation(Depending on how close the rocket is to the target) and aggressive tracking of the target, This rocket launcher is a beast. It takes one whole page for this weapon to reload.

Machete - Large, hilt-less sword type thing. Easily cuts through cloth.

Flashbang Grenade x5 - Stuns enemies for one post.

Abilities:

Lift(+Catapult) - Double jump, with an initial burst of speed and a jetpack like ascent/descent.

Fist of Havoc(+Shockwave) - Devastating ground pound of lightning. Sends enemies in a 3 meter radius flying. Takes 9 posts to charge.

Storm fist(+Discharge) - Heavy damage dealing melee strike. Causes damage to area around target after contact. Takes 6 posts to charge.

Transfusion - Dealing melee damage grants health back.

Juggernaut - Sprinting enables a weak,yet protective shield around Cephlim.

Attributes:
    Strongest against Arc(Lightning)
    Resistant to Solar(Fire)
    Tends to get up close, and personal(Which can sometimes be bad)

Armor is resistant to stabs and slashes, but not immune. After constant barrages, armor will become useless.
    Weak against Void.

Biography:
    "Ask yourself, What threatened your Golden Age ancestors so much that they constructed the Exos to defend themselves?"

Cephilim-404: "How many times have my systems been wiped? 401? 402? 403...?"

Cephilim has no recollection of his life before his resurrection 12 years ago. All he knows is that He must defend his people, and his city. With, or without, the Traveler's Light.

Personality:
    Cephilim tends to be secluded from others around him. He acts like a machine, Do whatever is told of him. Even though he was, just like all the other Exo, given free will.

Background:
    Cephilim has elite military training, since his resurrection. This leads him to believe that whatever his initial purpose was, which is now lost with the Golden Age, had to do with military and fighting.
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 03-04-2015 at 05:01 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name:
    Yuvo (You-Voh)
    Race:
    Human

Build:
    Yuvo stands at 5'11, with a slim body. He isn't very muscular, so he tries to stay away from close quarters combat.
    Hair:
    Long black hair
    Eyes:
    Light Blue
    Distinctive Features:
    [i]Yuvo had dark skin, which helps put an emphasis on the scar going along the right side of his jaw.[i]
    Clothes / Armour:
    He wears this suit, and holds (Different link>) this cane The skull upon the cane is much bigger, almost the size of his palm.

Weapons:

Skull Cane - Can be used for melee. Unbreakable. Infused with Death magic(Necromancy).
    Abilities:

Summoning - Can summon an undead minion to fight for him. Takes minimum 3 posts to charge. Longer the charge, stronger the minion.

Blast - Shoot a fast, and deadly ball of death magic. Takes 5 posts to charge. Longer the charge, Larger the blast.
    -More soon-
    Attributes:
    Racial weaknesses and natural strengths fall under this section.

Biography:
    Personality:
    Background:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spoiler: Secrets, Lies, and Deceit 

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiler: Reconciliation and Tranquility 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spoiler: Ananke