Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transcending Heaven and Earth! Amarantha the Unfading vs. Karuhi Iaochra

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi and Fantasy Mostly. But anything I find interesting I will Probably join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Transcending Heaven and Earth! Amarantha the Unfading vs. Karuhi Iaochra

-RULES-

The fight will be a freeform fight, not adhering to Rumble Rules. However, some basic rules will apply. They are as follows.

1. No godmodding/metagaming/player-controlling.
    2. Posts will be expected at least once every three days unless notice of delay is given.
    3. No one-hit kills allowed unless there is no feasible way of surviving or evading.
    4. Things will kick off with an intro post each, then combat begins.
    5. General RPA Rules about not being an asshole and such.

Edits to this initial post will be made as needed before the fight begins.

In a Distant Far Away Land, A Castle sits upon a lone island. Birds flutter overhead, and the midday sun beats down on those present. The land is barren, but the castle is in perfect condition, as if it had just been abandoned. Rocks litter the surrounding island, and sheer cliff faces look outwards upon the ocean. Clouds float by lazily in the sky, and this peaceful scene is a facade for what is inside. Inside the castle are numerous bloodstains and scorch marks, speaking of a massive battle inside. What sides fought, and why, is unknown. One of the Fighters appears in the courtyard of the Castle (Amarantha), while the other appears a ways down the winding path on the island leading to the castle.

-Participants-

Amarantha the Unfading

VS

Karuhi Iaochra

----

Amarantha stepped out of the shadows into the noonday sun. She groaned as it beat down on her, causing her to lose her normal pallor. 'I will have to finish this quickly if I want to stay this way.' She thought, looking around. She stretched out her wings, and flapped them twice. They still worked. She drew Light Stealer and rose up into the air, looking for her opponent.

She noticed a warping at the other end of the island, and she began to fly towards it. When she got closer, she saw her opponent. She looked down at the other woman. "You are to be my opponent? I wish you the best of luck in that regard mortal." She grinned and began to twirl her sword as she descended to ground level.
    Last edited by Veloci; 03-10-2015 at 03:14 AM.

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Karuhi blinked some as the world returned to normal, her stomach a bit knotted as the island settled into view. Blinking hard, she looked around, her nose picking up the scent of the ocean around her, the still clean grass under her feet, and the ancient stone around her as it tugged at her skirt and scarf. Giving a slow roll of her shoulders, she started her trek towards the castle before being stopped, a woman with pale skin and pitch black wings began to descend in front of her, a smile alighting on her face.

"Battle?" Karuhi said as she tilted her head to the side, taking in the womans rather lithe frame and skin tight suit, the sword spinning slightly in her hands. She let a sigh roll out of her before reaching back, slipping the gauntlets from their spot on her back and settling them onto her hands, clenching and rolling her hands a bit to get used to the metal.

"A bit early for the cirque do solei act, isn't it?" Karuhi spoke, pulling off the scarf and skirt, allowing them to flutter into the wind as she took a defensive position, putting her left side forward and allowing her hand to drop low, her right pulled back and leaving the palm level with her chest.

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Mostly. But anything I find interesting I will Probably join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amarantha landed lightly on the ground, pulling her wings back into her body. She looked at the opponent before her. The woman, whom appeared to have a long cat tail, was barely taller than herself. Other than that, they were very similarly built. Both lithe yet strong. She grinned more at the women's words. "Ah, hand to hand combat I see?" She slowly walked forward, speaking all the while, "Unluckily for you, I prefer the sword. Which, if I am not mistaken, give me the advantage in reach." She stopped walking and twirling the sword a few metes from her opponent. She began to chant, and the ghostly images of purple flame began to appear in her left hand.

She held her sword before her as she chanted, and stopped momentarily to grin at her opponent and speak, "If you forfeit now, then I might be convinced to spare your life, whelp." She winked at Karuhi and continued the chant.

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Karuhi smirked at the womans statement, thinking that a simple metal stick would give her an advantage. Not only was the idea rather silly, but it could end up costing her, her life. What made Karuhi really hesitate was the odd purple flames that began to build around the womans left hand.

Building up a bit of Ki into her body around her hands and feet, she held off on activating them just yet, wanting to test out the woman in her skills. Giving a smirk, she eased her right shoulder down, balancing back on her right leg and letting her muscles flex some.

"Aww what, afraid I might get a scuff on your clothing? A little metal stick isn't going to do much to me." Karuhi spoke, allowing the Ki to head out, a bit of wind swirling around her hands as she activated kaze fist and kept the Ki at her feet ready, watching the woman closely as her ears flicked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amarantha grinned at the woman's words. But inside, she was seething with barely controlled rage. How dare she call Light Stealer a Metal Stick. This bitch will pay. She began to walk forwards, the flames becoming less and less ethereal with each passing moment. She began to spin her sword in her hands again as she got within two feet of Karuhi.

"No, I'm not worried about anything of the sort. Not that you could scuff it in the first place." As she spoke, the sword began to twirl faster in her hand, making a whistling noise. "Now you will learn your place whelp." She said as she launched the Dark Flame from her hand while simultaneously unfurling her wings and propelling herself forward.

She launched towards Karuhi, closing the distance between the two in mere moments. Once she got closer she swung at Karuhi with here sword, an overhead, then one from the right then another one from overhead. She did all of these swings in mere seconds, and would attempt to fly backwards afterwards.

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Karuhi was quick to activate flash step, quickly side stepping the flames as she watched the woman. Her left arm went up, using the metal backing and wind to skip the blade away from her, before stepping her right forward and bouncing the right sword off. Her ears flickered some at the ringing before swinging her right forward, sending out a concentrated burst of wind at the woman.

"The names Karuhi, and I know my place. Time for the birdie to get munched." Karuhi said with a large smirk in her face, launching herself forward after the blast as she allowed her hands to dip down in front of her, her eyes looking towards the sword.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amarantha smiled, her eyes twinkling with barely repressed glee. This was fun, at least, it was for her. It had been so long since she had fought a worthy foe, and this might turn out to be one. She rode the wind up into the air, floating just out of reach of Karuhi. "Well then Mademoiselle, it would appear as though you have helped me." She grinned at this and sheathed Light Stealer.

She looked down at the cat girl, and held out her right hand. "Anobaith." She said, and a large scythe appeared in her hand. She gripped it with both hands and looked back down. "Follow me little kitty. If you can." She grinned and began to fly, just far enough above the ground to be out of reach, towards the castle.

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Karuhi grinned happily as the woman took to the air, leading her towards the castle in an attempt to lure her in. She let out a chortle as she took off at a medium clip, making the trek to the castle grounds with little problem. Once making it there, she couldn't help but grimace slightly, her nose picking up the scent of blood around the castle. She shook her head as she entered, tracking down the woman with the scythe.

"Ya know, leading me into a castle wasn't probably all that smart." Karuhi spoke as she took a different defensive post, her left foot pushed forward and both hands leveled with each other. Her left elbow pointed out as she raised her left leg up a bit, rising onto her toes and bending her knee.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amarantha grinned as Karuhi found her. She was floating a mere meter off the ground, and watched as Karuhi took a fighting stance. "And why ever is that, child?" Amarantha asked, landing on the ground and walking to Karuhi's left. "I see no reason to fear anything about your actions, unless you are talking about that horrid outfit." Amarantha faked a shudder and smiled at Karuhi again.

"Now, shall we dance?" As Amarantha said this, she stretched out a hand and manifested Hellfire in it. She then propelled herself forward rapidly, and, when within a foot of Karuhi, launched the flame from her hand. She then struck down repeatedly with Anobaith on the opponent. After she launched the Hellfire, she would begin to chant under her breath, preparing for something.

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Karuhi smiled as she watched the woman cast a spell, the flames congesting in her hands. She tensed, filling her feet with ki as she waited for the woman to close the distance before releasing the fire, sending it rushing forward along with a swipe of her sword. Allowing the energy to burst from her feet, she pushed to the right, twisting her body to avoid the flames and center herself with the scythe.

Moving to react, she bent backwards, allowing the blade to just barely pass over her stomach before twisting on her palms, aiming a kick towards Amarantha's head.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast