Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cosmogenesis (IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything really
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Cosmogenesis (IC)

The docking port was huge on this waste-filled planet of Nion. All different species flooded the area, trying to get to in and out of their ships. The area was filled with raging blood red dust. Due to the blowing of dust in the faces of all, many scarfs and masks were wore. Donald let his sights gazed on his own ship: the Mantis. It was a lot smaller than the carriers, but huge for a fighter. The body of the ship was thick and cylinder shaped with the tip flatten and pointed. The cockpit was on the bottom of the flatten area. The wings attached to the middle of the body and slid out backwards. The metal glistened off the little sun, making it sparkled a bit. Donald smiled slightly at the sight, making him happier by the second. His trench coat blew in the wind along with the sniper on his back. It whipped his back each time s gust has stopped, but he didn't mind.

"Umm...sir...we need to buy some more ammo....just in case..." His pink-haired companion, Imani, stated in a low voice. His pilot's uniform involved a leather jacket, much too big, with Jyvix's fur around the collar and coated inside, making her warm. They both wore large wool scarfs, imported for human-colonized planets. She also wore a light wife beater tee with black leggings, clashing with Donald's formal white suit under his coat. He only nodded in response and went with her to the market under the port. The market was as diverse as the ports, with all type exotic foods, clothing, tools, metals, technology, and everything you could imagine. "You name it, they have it." Donald would say the phase in a delighted tone. He loved the famous ports of his home planet, but also the market underneath. It was just such a place. Hard to describe in any language in the galaxy. The air was filled with the scene of sweet desserts and hot spices. They stalked through the slow moving crowd. Imani tugged on his sleeve as if she wanted to say something. Donald knew she was going for the foreign sweets and with knowing that, he grinned as he took them aside to the store. They bought a lot, even though, there will be a lot of sweets to buy on each planet. When the were finished and paid up, they merged back into the crowd.
    Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem,
    Quoniqm cum probates fuerit accipient coronam vitae.

(Translation: Bless is he who endures temptation,
    Since he, who shall have been tested, shall receive the crown of life.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"What are you making?"

Dyna looked away from the levitating piece of technology to spot her brother leaning against the door-frame. A smile formed on her face as she turned back to her work.

"It's going to be a cute little robot with a Spy-Cam," she simply stated, as more parts drifted off the desk in front of her, fusing together.

Blitz stared at it coolly. "You putting in some AI?"

"Mhm..."

"You know, if another Wixodra gets their hands on it, they can figure out where to find us, and not to mention rewrite it's program to use it against us."

"Which is why they won't find it."

"You sure about that?"

Dyna turned back to her brother, pouting. "Don't you trust me?"

Blitz sighed. "It's not that, I-"

Dyna chuckled. "Blitz, I'm kidding! But yeah, it is risky."

She looked at her work once again, her smile fading. She let the unfinished robot dismantle, it's separate parts tumbling down onto the desk. Blitz walked up to where his sister was seated in silence, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Dyna then spoke up. "Do you... sometimes feel that we're fighting a losing battle? Like there's absolutely no hope of change?"

"We do make a difference, Dyna. Even if we don't see it, every little thing we do is significant to someone else."

He then turned to leave the room. "Just chill, alright? Go do something fun."

Blitz had never said it before, but he hated seeing his sister unhappy. It just wasn't like her at all. It was usually her cheery vibe that kept his morale up, especially after they had decided to leave Planet Wixodra. She was probably just tired from today's "mission". Foreseeing what more was to come, he was going to need her perkiness to keep him motivated.

Dyna smirked as she watched her brother leave. They had always been sort of close growing up, but after their escape, he was all she had. On second thought, maybe that wasn't true. They have made allies already, everyone that she and Blitz had defended against their own kind were willing to support them in any way they could. If only they could make a real difference in the current situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rashad had spent the last few weeks on this dump of a planet. He had saved a lot of the money from his parents before his escape from their shadows. However now money had become short, to short to buy himself a ticket on a cruise liner and go somewhere much more pleasant. He'd hoped it would get him rather than it did but turns out he wasn't used to having to actually worry about money running out.

Now he found himself in a dirt dim looking tavern. He'd rented a room there, in hoped he could buy a little bit of time to figure things out. He'd hoped he didn't have to go crawling back to his family, apologize for humiliating them and then once again be used as their puppet.

All Genres
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tanya stood in front of her mirror making sure she looked very professional. Her thick, golden, curly, hair was put into a simple braid and she wore an orange pantsuit with a matching jacket and matching shoes. 'I wear too much orange,' she thought. Tanya did though, wear orange almost everyday. It helped to hide the fact that she had dark, scaly, skin because she was part alligator. She always hated her parents for her being the way she was. They always told her to embrace the fact that she was an intelligent Chimera. Instead she spent all her time moping in her room and never had any real friends.

"At least I'm intelligent," she muttered grabbing her purse. Tanya headed upstairs to the top of her boat that she had grown to live in ever since the engine broke down 8 years ago. She stepped off the boat, throwing her scarf over her mouth to protect her face from the dust.

Tanya started making her way towards the underground market where she worked in a little shop that sold almost every food imaginable.
    Last edited by Aninge; 04-25-2015 at 09:27 PM.
    “Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain”-Moriarty

Anything really
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The armory shop was next to some exotic culinary shop. The smell was quite delicious, and Imani picked up the scent with her nose almost immediately. It was quite something to experience. The smell could be described as foreign, yet homely and warm. The spices gave it an enhanced flavor that melted in your mouth, but that wasn't even the real food. As the two approached, they could admitted, they drooled and gave in to the unique smell and atmosphere of the place. Donald gave it a few looks, while Imani, on the other hand, followed her nose to the place. He called out, but it was no use. She ignored and came into the shop. Knowing he wouldn't get her attention now, he shrugged and went into the armory for ammo. After he was done with that business, Donald would see what this little food shop was all about.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The twins decided to take a walk after resting up. Nion was the only place they knew where they could do so without the risk of being spotted by other Wixodra or their synthetic bots. Wixodra wouldn't be involved in trading, no. They would just take what they wanted, whenever they wanted, and they knew that Nion had no natural resources worth plundering. The twins themselves had faced some hostility when they first landed here, but the locals eventually decided that they didn't have any bad intentions.

"You know what?" Dyna said to her brother, spotting a cozy little store selling edibles through the crowd. "We should get some snacks for our next trip."

Blitz nodded. "Get what you want, I don't really mind. I need a new toothbrush though, see you back at the ship?"

"You know what, get me one too," Dyna called out to him as they parted.

"Sure," he replied his sister, turning to look at where he was going just a split-second too late. He slammed into someone and ended up stumbling backwards, falling to the ground.

"Oh, wow, I'm sorry," he muttered, shaking his head to recover from the impact before looking up at the humanoid.

Dyna made her way to the little store. She assumed it wasn't that busy, seeing only a petite, pink-haired girl enter it before her. Upon going in, she looked around in amazement at the extremely wide variety of goods that were available.

"Too many choices... Guess I'll just grab whatever I see," she said to the same girl she saw entering earlier, walking past her.

After taking an armful of items, Dyna made her way to the checkout counter, getting some cash ready.

"Good day!" She chirped, giving a warm smile to the staff member there who was dressed in orange.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Thank you for your time ma'am," Scott asked the proprietor of the culinary shop, "Could you put up my flyer here? It's for a good cause." He handed the woman a poster that said

LOST SHIP
    Answers to The Bonny Lass
    Stolen by the Galactic Federation of
    ROYAL ASSHATS
    If you have any information, please contact
    Cap'n Scott
    By yelling "CAP'N SCOTT"
    Into any large crowd you find
    Thank you,
    Cap'n Scott
    PS If you yourself have a ship with space
    I would also be interested in a ride

The woman nodded. He exited her office in the back of the shop (not seeing her crumple the poster and throw it out). Upon exiting he noticed two young women had entered the shop while he was meeting with the owner. "Excuse me, ladies, my ship was recently stolen from me by a couple of fascists and I could use some help finding it." He handed each of them a poster. "Any assistance you can offer will be amply rewarded. I don't have much except a royal bloodline, but I can give you titles and land on a planet just infested with goblins if that's your thing."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rashad left the tavern. It was about time he found some kind of employment. There were ships coming in and out of the docks all the time, surely one of them had space for another. He wondered if his former employment with the fleet would better or worsen his chances on a ship. Surely they would find use for his former contacts but then again he didn't leave if the best of notes. He got a flyer on the floor. There was all sort of junk lying around on the busy street but the flyer got his eye. He picked it up and looked at him, someone was rather upset. He knew the ship though, he was there, still with the fleet when the ship was raided.

Rashad felt someone bump into him he turned quickly to face the person who quickly apologized. "no, it's fine, I shouldn't have been standing in the middle of the street." he apologized in return.
    Last edited by AvisCrown; 04-28-2015 at 02:11 PM.

Anything really
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald was in the armoury shop next door and looked out to see what interested his curiosities. After pausing for the ammo, he headed out to the crowd flowing in two separate directions. He was headed up the crowd and let it carry him through. He would stop to which ever store interested him the most or any street vendor that would make him raise an eyebrow. That's what he was looking for, so, he gazed out, looking up, to the world around him. While not paying any attention, he tripped in front of two figures. "Sorry for my clumsiness, gentlemen. I didn't mean to disturb you or anything." He said as he pushed himself up and back onto his feet again. "I'd hate to say," he began, "but is anyone looking, perhaps you two, to join a crew? I only have one other person and I'm sure we can't run a ship by ourselves." He let himself eyed the two to see if they were interested in his invitation to join him on his adventure.

Imani looked around and saw another just checking out. She decided that she would try to get out of her shell of shyness, and chat since Donald wasn't going to show up anytime soon. She tapped the girl on the shoulder and said in a soft tone, "Hello."

Anything really
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry guys, double post. But anyway, just to inform everyone, since Aninge isn't going to post, we are going to continue without her for now.
    Last edited by Serah Imaginos; 05-13-2015 at 09:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast