Thread: The Staff of RPA

Arch-Angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Default The Staff of RPA

They're all staff, so why the different coloured names?

Purple = Administrators ; Site owners, here to help with whatever you need!
    Blue = Global Moderators; Here, there and everywhere! These guys are watching over the whole forum.
    Green = Moderators ; Here to help you out in the roleplay and social sections, respectively.

And here they are in name and title:

THE BOYS

Username Title Short Review
    Meow-nificant Mod Roleplay Moderator

THE GIRLS

Username Title Short Review
    Queen of Mayhem Administrator
    Arc-Angel of Epica Administrator
    Aiming for the heart Administrator/Robot
    aka Panda_Frog; The Froggy One Administrator/Queen of Spam
    I'll kill him for this! Global Moderator
    Scottish Fluff! Roleplay Moderator
    Meatball head. Cry baby. Moon princess. Social Moderator
    Last edited by .Karma.; 07-05-2017 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Changes!

Accipitral Admin
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror, Fantasy, Love
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)

Hi RPA!

I'm Merry Gentry, generally I just go by Merry. Using my whole user name is just so, formal? Don't be surprised when I don't use your Whole name! Anywho... I'm part of the Admin staff here at RPA. I'm here to do whatever it takes to make sure that YOU, our beloved members have a great time while you're here. I'm happy to answer questions, if I can, or find you an answer if I can't. Ask Away! I promise not to bite

I love this site and it's members, and I'm glad you're here with us! We have great fun, and have amazing talent all over the place. Just poke around, and you'll see what I mean.

Looking for a new game? Well all the staff has links in their signature, we update sometimes Daily! so check them out. Need help figuring things out? We have an entire section dedicated just to help you figure out how the heck to get around. Need to waste some time while you're waiting on your turn to post? Well.. have you heard of DownTown? It's the ultimate in frenzied fun! Where else you gonna crank up your post count?

We have contests, and games, and one of the best sites around... granted I'm extremely biased, but hey! You asked, didn't you?

Well, I've got to get back to work.. I've goofed off enough. See you around, and thanks for checking things out here! Make sure you stop by my VM page an say hey, ok? see you around!
    Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Help us Help you! Vote for RPA

Arch-Angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Hi everyone

My name is Kris, a nickname which I've decided to give myself that holds an interesting story behind it. (Some friends do call me that in real life too).

I'm glad I was given the opportunity to help the forum as a staff member for I've been here from the early first days and I must say it feels good to see the place blooming.

Aside of being here and talking about fish I also draw and sing on my spare time and enjoy good music. I love myths, legends and everything that has to do with angels, gods, demons and dragons. I'm proud to say that I have wide knowledge of the ancient middle eastern tales and the biblical (OT) fables and I guess that's the reason you'll see me mostly in fantasy RP section, but not only

So, Kris is the name, your Friendly Neighborhood Admin at your service. I'll be around if you need anything so don't be shy or afraid for I'll do my best to help.

Well, see ya all around
    Kris.

I am not a robot
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

And I'm G! Administrator of the future - literally! I'm Australian, which means I'm about ten hours ahead of a lot of you. I've been an avid roleplayer since I was about eight years old, and was a serial site-hopper until I found this place back in 2010, and I've never looked back!

When I'm not working, roleplaying or just hanging out around these parts, I'm probably playing and writing music, reading, messing around with coding and animation or out dancing or just having general fun times in the beautiful area where I live! So lucky to be bordered by rainforest on one side, and ocean on the other! But despite my busy schedule I'm always happy to make time for a chat, so feel free to PM/VM me if you want to talk, have any questions or want to hear a bad pirate-related pun.

Oh, dear! Out of scotch! And things to say, for now; aside from WELCOME, WELCOME! to the best RP site on the web, and here's hoping you love it as much as we do!! <3

Spoiler: Great New RP's looking for players! 
    Click here daily to vote for RPA on TOPRPSITES!

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Hey everyone, I'm your residential staff name-changer. Most people call me Juni/Frog/June bug- you get the gist. I've been on RPA since 2011 and have loved every bit of it. It's become my home away from home and I've been told that I'm chained here for life. Guess that's what happens the longer you're here. I'm the froggiest administrator and am happy to be at your service!

A bit about me: I'm the oddball and my personality reflects it too. I love going over the top in everything I do and making the most of my day. I enjoy cooking, reading, writing, roleplaying, hiking, backpacking, camping and goofing off. I'm also the residential staff spammer so beware! Mwuahahahahaha!

Hope to spam you all later, feel free to ask if you ever need help with anything!

"Fill your house with stacks of books, in all the crannies and in all the nooks." ~ Dr. Seuss

Nasty filthy Hobbit
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hey guys!

I'm .Quirky.! You can guess why my name is such! I'm a bit obsessed with changing my name. I have been Rogue, Poison Ivy, Ephinea, .Karma., .Karma.Sutra., and now Quirky! (At least I think those are all my names >.>

Like the rest of us here, I like to Roleplay. Although recently I haven't been in a lot because I've been working on a relatively new interest of mine: Making sets. I have a request shop, but I'm not near the best on the site by far. I do try really hard though, so by all means stop in and see me!

I play PC games on steam quite a bit, usually with my good friends Imp and Laya! I LOVE the Resident Evil games. Well at least the ones I have . If you have a game that is multiplayer, cheap, or free (my favorite) and you're looking for someone to play with... Message me!

I have two beautiful children, who are a bit sassy... (NO idea where they get it from).. And every now and then you will see me post pictures of them! If you have any questions for me, I... like NnightStalker... Am an open book! I also think I have an ask thread around somewhere? I should find that. I bet Storms Squirrels hid it somewhere!

I'm happy, sarcastic, sassy, and sometimes a bit blunt. But I don't mean anything by it! I love to joke around and have fun! So, please never be afraid to approach me! I'm usually lurking about and I look forward to hanging out with all of you and destroying your hopes in Staff vs. Members!

-The Quirky one who has gone Rogue to deal out Karma to RPA!

Made by Craze! Check out his amazing shop!
    Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello, RPA'rs!

I'm Rabbit, your newest green person social mod! I'm an ENFP Cancer, ruled by the moon, born in the year of the Monkey who likes cooking, the beach, and feeling helpful! I've been roleplaying for about thirteen years (I started young...) and I'm always looking to improve myself! I'm really kind of awkward at introductions, so I'm not sure of what to say!

Let's see...

I'm a big fan-girl, so name a fandom and I'm probably in it! My biggest ones - top three, perhaps - are Sailor Moon, The Dresden Files, and the Harry Potter universe, but like I said before... Anyhow, I also have an interest in history, mythology, and the arcane. I strive for a strong witch aesthetic, but am often a little too pink and sparkly to accomplish it. I like to do a lot of research about the subjects I'm roleplaying and I often only use a fraction of the information I've looked in to in the end! This results in my knowing some things about a lot of different subjects that're probably mostly useless - like serial killers and types of plants in the desert. I probably use too many gifs too frequently. I get crazy about formatting and the way a post looks, so please excuse me when I edit something 1,000 times when the coding isn't right.

If you have any questions about myself or anything here on the forum, please feel free to ask away! Also, if you have any ideas for a roleplay, I'm good to bounce ideas off of! Or if you have one you might want me to join, let me know, as I'm always looking for ones to join! If you need help with coding/formatting I'd love to help with that too.

I'm going to stop talking now, okay bye.

xoxo - Rabbit

hey check dis out

Lakes . Hogwarts . WTRT: Side Roads
    my life is a mess pm me if you want to check in
    vote for RPA
    👅

Meow-nificant Mod
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

Hello everyone, the name's Chat Noir! Sorry for the delay in introducing myself to you all!

I'm not a new staff member, but a returning one! In the past I've been a roleplay mod, social mod, and global mod, all under the name Lucifer (in fancy letters which have been lost to the sands of time and old computers.) That being said, I've finally gotten my life to a place where I'm not insanely busy all the time, and have decided to rejoin the staff of RPA again! I'm so happy to be back, too!

I currently work as an assistant librarian part-time, and am going to school full-time to eventually receive a masters in Library Science. I currently have my associates degree and am working on my bachelors. When I have free time away from all the work and school and roleplaying (naturally) I enjoy playing video games. I've spent too much time playing Guild Wars 2 and League of Legends, but will play other games from steam periodically as well. If you ever want to play with me, just send me a PM!

Onto roleplaying, because that's what were all here for isn't it? I enjoy almost all genres, but I perform best when writing fantasy. (NOT science fiction, those fancy science words all just make me confused tbh but if the premise looks good I'll join anyways!) I tend to stay away from romance and horror because I'm not comfortable writing them properly, but if you strongarm me I'll probably join those too. I don't really have much time to RP unfortunately, but I try to leave room for a few. If you're interested hit me up and I'll let you know if I'm available!

And I think that about sums up the basics! If you ever want to talk or need anything at all feel free to contact me through PM or VM! I'm on every day (or almost every day) so have no fear, I am around!

Happy Writing,

Chat Noir

Set by Hayabusa

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Spoiler: I'm the cat who got the cream. 

The Scottish Fluff!
    Mostly Supernatural threads, fantasy mythology but I'm up to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Why hello, I didn't see you there…Do you come here often?

Nice to meet ya. I'm ScottishGal. But please do call me Scottie! *Curtsy*

I'm pretty gosh darn new to this moderator stuff, not so new to the site! I've been here for a few years, floating around…causing chaos. (Not really) You will normally find me hiding in the 1x1 section or scurrying about in the fantasy section where I love to terrorize my characters (aka my children). I am fiercely protective of my babies, I will not let them die….they will never die

As you can probably tell I'm Welsh….no not that…I'm Scottish. Born and bred, full of life Scot here. I'm currently down in England (hisss) for my postgraduate degree in Zooarchaeology. That's right…Imma be the Indiana Jones…of the animal bone world. In order to achieve that dream of truly becoming Harrison Ford, I must complete a dissertation thingy by the end of August. Which means….sacrifice and ritual is on my brain 24/7….I know the ways of old…YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Don't make me work that Scottish magic on ya!

I kid. I am normally floating on this site when the Americans are sleeping. So if you need a helping hand, someone to fling questions at or just to have a wee ramble! HIT ME UP. I love talking to people. ALL THE PEOPLE. If I am not on the site, I'll be studying (bleh), annoying people with my grating accent or doing CROSS STITCH. That’s right people, I'm a wee old lady.

OH. Before I scurry back into the shade. I love giving nicknames. I love terms of endearment. They will come flying at ya before you've even realised it. If anyone dislikes one that I use for them, they would prefer to hear another or they don't want any at all. PLEASE PLEASE, message me. Please tell me and I will stop. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable…I am here to add the all important Scottish fluff.

I hope you have fun on this wonderful wee site and I'll try to help you as much as I can!!

THANKING YOU.

P.S…….I adore pugs….EXPECT PUGS WHEN I AM AROUND. *insert much needed pug emoji*

Thank you to the glorious Karma for the avi and sig!! I loves ya Boo!! <3

Go vote for RPA!