Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Humble Gift [M; Ashen & AyJay]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

His eyes lit up at the response as he watched the other take a shower. "It's me." He chirped, watching the boy shower. Blue eyes blinked a few times and he continued to hover around him. "Are you feeling better now?"

Well, Zeiss really didn't know how to interact with him. At least with Hans, the man knew what to do, say and act around him. But this person was a new face. "What's your name?"
    Last edited by Argon Jaden; 06-22-2016 at 10:08 PM.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

The Ashen One
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

He clearly wasn't imagining this. Sykes stopped the water and stood there blankly. He wasn't sure who was calling him, but he had an idea. How much three years could change a voice. Sykes bit his lip and held his breath. He was being visited by his dead brother. What kind of drugs had he taken, anyway?

But then he realized that his brother wouldn't be asking of his name. "Sykes," he responded, the name he now used for everything. "My name is Sykes. I'm... fine, yeah. Thanks. Uh, who're you?"
    Thanks to Craze for the beautiful Bravely set!

~Recruitment Thread~
    Spoiler: Ashen's Personal Hall of Fame 

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

His smile fell. Did Hans not introduce him? "You really don't know? Didn't Hans tell you?" Blue eyes softened as he hovered closer, mindful of touching the other. Head tilted to the side, he floated to and fro.

"My name is Zeiss." He chirped, the sound of the music box trilling in the background.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Zeiss? Sykes closed his eyes. He counted to five before blurting out, "Who the hell is Hans?" He opened his eyes. That damn song, where was it coming from? The music box? But that was in his bedroom. And that voice, that tiny voice...

Sykes left the bathroom, not bothering to get a towel. He was going to find that old man, and he was going to return the damn box. This was not some creepy horror flick. He was not going to let some ghost posses him. He'd give the box back to the man, so long as it wasn't Sykes himself being pestered.

~Recruitment Thread~

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"H-hey!!" Zeiss squeaked, chasing after him, his face a heady shade of red. The silverette tried to lunge at him, but his body simply went through the other, and the silvery image crashed straight into the bed, letting out a sound of protest. Shaking his head, he whimpered sofly. "Don't do that!! Please!!" He said, his voice a bit desperate as the music box drew to a screeching halt.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Sykes paused. "Don't do that?" he repeated, and then sighed. "What do you want from me? I know who you are, alright? This Hans shit is bull, and you're just trying to toy with me. Well cut it out, Robert." He looked around, but as expected, the ghost of his little brother was not there. "It's taken you this long to get around to haunting me? Really? You're a little late."

~Recruitment Thread~

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"... I'm not.. Robert." He said, sounding thoroughly confused. The silver haired spirit shifted. "I mean.... Just. I-I'm so sorry. I probably made a mistake or so-something." He stuttered horribly. A bit disappointed, Zeiss looked away and slipped back inside the music box. The blue and silver item closed on its own, a soft click sounding as the youth stayed in the confines of his prison.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Sykes jumped as the box closed. He watched it curiously. But... if that hadn't been Robert, who was it? Who was Hans? Was that the old man? Sykes shook his head. "Look," he said to the music box. "I'm taking you back to the book store tomorrow. I'll look for that man, and I'll get you back to this Hans. You can go back to haunting him, not me. Okay?" He paused, then sighed. "Look at you, man," he mumbled. "Talking to a music box."

After finishing his shower, Sykes slipped into some sweatpants and climbed into bed. He wasn't one to go to bed early, and seven p.m. was way too early. He told himself he'd get supper for himself later, and he opened a book. His eyes trailed though, and he looked to the music box still on his bed. "Are you still there?" he asked curiously.
    Last edited by Ashen; 05-12-2015 at 11:53 PM.

~Recruitment Thread~

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

A soft sigh escaped his lips and Zeiss leaned his head back. In the confines of the dark prison, there were flecks of gold that glittered in the smoke that drifted around. Silently, he wondered why Hans chose this person. In the end, he would return to his ailing owner, despite the desire not to see him suffer any longer. Another sigh escaped his lips at the other's question and he bent his head down, resting it between his knees.

As if to respond to the other boy's question, the music box let out a very slow song, the notes trilling softly before it quieted down once more, the sad music leaving in depressing silence.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

The music started to play again, a different tempo. Sykes watched, waiting to see if it would speak or move any more, but nothing else happened. "I guess that's a yes," Sykes mumbled. "So you're watching me, then." More quietly, he added, "That's not creepy."

After a minute of trying to decide what to do, Sykes got up to go get himself something to eat. It was something to take his mind off the creepy thing in his room, and his book surely wasn't helping. He turned on Pandora from his phone as he cooked, and he drummed his fingers to 80's rock. Soon, he returned to his room with a Hot Pocket. It was all the cooking he felt like doing.

As he ate, he watched the box. Music was still playing faintly in the other room. "Just you, me, and Bohemian Rhapsody," he mumbled. "I have really got to stop talking to myself."

~Recruitment Thread~

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast