Thread: So I gotz this singing blog...

Just Your Average Anomaly
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I'm up for just about anything except for most sci-fi and anything sexually mature.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default So I gotz this singing blog...

And I got a snazzy new name along with it!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYp...Xt_TcwU2rqiP6A

As the background/banner thing says, I'm something called a Youtaite, which is a category of "utaite"-singers who cover released songs and post them online, or in this case, Youtube. Even though Youtaite are known for covering songs from Vocaloid and Japanese anime, they stray into English songs and other genres from time to time.

This was my first upload, when I was still trying to figure out the workings of my microphone and the Audacity program.

Last edited by GoldenMyth; 04-06-2015 at 12:23 AM.
    Spoiler: Links 
    Spoiler: RPG Role 

I'm up for just about anything except for most sci-fi and anything sexually mature.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Oh, and the other upload was also while I was smoothing out things with my audios. This was a duet with another Youtaite I've known for a while. On another website we kinda got shipped together, so just for the heck of it we act all lovey-dovey to the point that I don't think anyone knows if we're an online couple or not.

So yeah. But if you have an aversion to potential girlxgirl subtext, even if it's vague and pg-13, I suggest you stay away from this one~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

This wasn't the best I could have done, but... Here's another cover~

My next few are going to be collabs with a couple friends who might be known from this site... Kittybites from a while back and Hazeywazey, one of the new members I roped on here!