Page 2 of 367 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Throne of Gods (OOC)

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Well, that certainly is an impressive character you made! He is accepted, TheDoctor

A Dandy Guy in Space
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Bark
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Thank you very much!

Can't wait to see the other characters! Unfortunately, I can't see Jaslyn's appearance....

Thanks to Karma for the dandiest set
    Spoiler: RPs I'm in 

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Did you try to copying the image url and entering it? That's what I usually do when I have trouble viewing a picture.

A Dandy Guy in Space
    Bark
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I mean I can't even see anything in the spoiler, it's just blank for me

EDIT: nevermind, it started working. And daaaaaaaamn :O

Thanks to Karma for the dandiest set
    Spoiler: RPs I'm in 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Character Sheet

Name: Ipos Gusion

Appearance:
    Spoiler: appearance 

Gushion is a male that appears to be between the ages of 25 and 30. WIth sunken cheeks and pale skin that rival his gray hair he is quite the sight to behold. Across his left eye he sports a scar from a battle with one of the gods and on the right side of his chest is tattooed a sand dial.
    God/Goddess of: Time/Space

Faction: Pain

Powers: Before his fall Ipos, or as most called him Gushion controlled all of time and space. He could bend time to his will even stopping the whole universe from moving on. With his space manipulation he could create new stars by using gravity to compress matter. However after his fall all he can do now is control vectors. He is able to reverse anything that has a vector, and is able to effect the vectors of things around him as long as he comes into contact with it.

Weapons: None

Personality: Gushion was what humans would call a Sociopath. He was willing to do anything to get what he wanted even if that cost the lives of others. They were nothing more than pawn to him, and he was the king. He is also the type to plan carefully before going into a situation, and is willing to sit back decades waiting for the opportune moment. Most tended to avoid him if not out of fear but out of annoyance. If he took a interest in you he wouldn't ive up till he knew every single detail.*

Background: Gushion was timeless. Not even the oldest of gods could say when he showed up. One day he wasn't there and the next he was. He's always been the outcast of al the gods spending his time watching over humanity and effecting them. HE had been pleaded with to leave the humans be, but Gushion had found to many to take interest in. He even helped advance humanities science. He first started with giving them fire, and then moving on to teaching them math, and the concepts of time. THe most beneficial thing he taught them though was physics which they used to mass produce weapons of mass destruction which did nothing but fuel Gushion's interest. He was willing to even push them far enough to challenge the gods themselves.*

When news of the King's death reached Gushion all he did was shrug. HE felt no love or hate for the king, and saw no interest in a almighty being who did nothing but sit on his throne and boss around others. However he was soon cast out like the rest of his brethren towards the earth. He would now become apart of the world he had so generously pushed forward.*
    Attached Images Attached Images

Now we shall sit back and watch this Galaxy burn.

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Another great character! He is accepted!

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Name: Lanaei

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Lanaei 

God/Goddess of: Goddess of the Seasons

Faction: Balance

Powers: When in her true home, she has the power to give or take life from any living creature or aspect of nature. In her role as Goddess of the Seasons, she brought life to earth each year for Spring, she would allow the plants to sprout and let the world turn green again. Summer she would warm the earth and let the flowers bloom and harvest to grow.

However, in her faction of balance, when Autumn came, she brought death to much of her creations. With Winter, she controlled the blanket of white that covered the earth. Although not in control of all weather, she did control the weather that was associated with their seasons such as Sun with Summer and Snow with Winter.

When she fell, her powers were greatly restricted, she can still bring and take life to all creatures, though each act greatly weakens her and she must physically touch the creature. This hinders her as her motherly nature forces her to try and save all of her creations during Spring.

Her control of the weather is also weakened and incredibly out of sync. She can try to create Sunshine and will plummet her surroundings into Snow. She uses these powers little for fear that any abrupt change would kill off her creations.

Weapons:
    Spoiler: Shield 
    Shield

Personality:
    Lanaei appears innocent and naive. She is incredibly caring, joyful and carefree. She will constantly smile and can appear childlike in her movements. She will harm nothing and will try to save everything but only during Spring and Summer. On earth, she will roam free and often find herself in troublesome situations due to her naivety and her general stupidity in earthly situations. When she was in her true home, she was fiercely protected by others during the time of Spring and Summer as she was easily attacked and corrupted. However when the world changes to Autumn and Winter, she will turn cold and become the opposite of her previous self. She will snap at those around her and is easily provoked. During this time, death is her only company and she will slowly kill her creations to create a blank canvas for the next year.

Background: The Granddaughter of Selrina, she was treasured and feared in her true home. In her younger years she was careless with her powers, boiling certain places and plummeting others into snow for the joy of the darkness within her. After wisdom from her Grandmother was placed upon her, she truly realised the need for balance in the world. As the Goddess of Seasons she was a major part of this balance, both the bringer of life and death to Earth. Lanaei learned to love her role and takes much pride in her work, with her fall to earth, she is finding it hard to adapt. She cannot help the earth change its seasons and it pains her greatly. She is searching for a way back so that she may return to full power and correct the mistakes she has already made and those made by the other Gods and Goddesses.

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Welcome to the pantheon! Lanaei is accepted

Fantasy, Mature Fantasy, occasionally Sci-Fi and will dabble in other stuff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL, thanks guys

And I'll have you know she took me FOREVER to figure out, Kayne! I knew I wanted to be part of the faction of Balance, but was having trouble establishing a power that wouldn't fall to one side or the other.

Everyone has impressive characters. This is gonna be fun
    Set by the masterful Karma

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Well, Cat, you did a job well done. I'm curious to see how she will react to the others with her fiery temper

I'm very pleased with all of the high-quality characters made so far. Great job everyone!

Page 2 of 367 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast