Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Prince of Dreams [PG 13] OOC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Default The Little Prince of Dreams [PG 13] OOC

PG 13: Hey I lurk in the mature section, so yall know I can't make something light and super fluffy. I'll put the generic stuff down, fantasy violence and mischief, mild language, and romance [but no sexy time, just put your lips together and that's it]

Have you ever where your dreams lived? Have you ever put your head down on your pillow and where your dreams lived? What if there was a world created by your dreams? Not a world made of your dreams, but only existed when you dreamed? This is the Kingdom of the Dream Walker. Where your dreams are conjured by great magicians. And this is the tale of the-

The Little Prince of Dreams

There is a place that only lucid dreamers and those who can go outside of their dreams have ever seen. Before them stood an enchanted forest, that spread for miles, few are invited into the dream gates and few make it out of the dream gates.

Spoiler: Dream Gates 

Beyond these gates are the kingdoms of each domain of a dream. They live side by side as Kingdoms separated by dimensions you cannot see. Each Kingdom creates a different function of a dream and a different function of that dream, changes where your dreams take you. Each dream Kingdom has a King the greatest magician of them all, a Queen the second greatest magician, and their children. Each Dream Walker draw memories and emotions from your mind to influence the dreams that you have. For better or for worse.

The Plot

It is time again for a son and a daughter of the Kingdom of Dream Walkers to come together for their arranged marriages. However, this does not mean that these sons and daughters won't feel attractions to others. There is a dark mysterious plot as well, as this strange fantastical romance, and dark fantasy unfolds.

The Rules

Follow all of RPA's rules
    GM Word is Law
    No God Modding

Please Communicate with Me when you cannot post or be around. That is all I ever ask in my RPs. This is a big important one.

I do not have a posting rule, if you can post more often good on you, if can't good on you as well. Just as long as you're active in the RP.

I do not have a posting requirement, but I do have an expectation of some literacy in this RP

Please Have Fun and Enjoy Yourselves, this is the Big Important One

Be Creative

The Princes and Princess

So this is a romance/fantasy RP. There will be elements of adventure, journeying, danger. As an unknown villain emerges. Each Prince except the Little Prince, is to wed one of the princesses who is not their sister. Their sister is the princess that shares the same name as them i.e. Prince of Hope his sister is Princess of Hope. Let's just not marry or have incest relationships thanks.

The Princes

*The Little Prince of Dreams -
    *Footnote the Little Prince is the only prince who is not arranged a marriage. He, however, gets to be the chosen brother of one of the other princes down below. So you as a member get the choice of whichever domain you want

The Prince of Hope -
    Spoiler: Description 

The Prince of Nightmares - Taken - Me

The Prince of Love -

The Prince of Hate -

The Princesses
    *All the descriptions above remain the same for the princesses.

The Little Princess of Dreams -

The Princess of Hope-

The Princess of Nightmares-

The Princess of Live-

The Princess of Hatred-

The Character Sheet

Name: [what is your name, make it sound enchanting, but still realistic]
    Age: [princes and princesses are chosen around the age of 16-18]
    Gender: [Male or Female or something in between or what they identify as]
    Role: [hope, nightmare, wildcard and get to chose]
    Appearance: [all righty so no cartoony anime thanks and please. Visually I am going for a Tim Burton esque RP. That does not mean you have to choose that art style, simply I am going to go with that darker tone, despite this being a "happy" RP]
    Personality: [Remember personalities are not set in stone. Make these coherent, precise, etc.]
    Magic: [simple, you can be as creative as you want, as long as you adhere to your domain's specialties]
    Engaged to: [obviously a prince of hatred, may not be compatible with a princess of love. But who will you be engaged to of the other Kingdoms]
    Short History: [please be coherent, precise, and make it interesting. You do not have to give me the full story]
    Other Skills and Talents: [horse riding, sword fighting, etc]
    Theme Song: [heavily recommended, kind of optional kind of required, but if you do not put one this will have no impact on whether or your sheet is or isn't accepted]
    Last edited by Mr.Cynic; 05-19-2015 at 07:35 PM.

Enchantress of Men
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is the princess of hope the same as the prince of love?

-edit- what I meant was is there a princess of love?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes there is. ....I forgot about her. I knew I was forgetting something. Want the Princess of Love Meg?

Enchantress of Men
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tentatively yes. I'll take more of a look at it later when at home

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

All righty Meg. Looking forward to it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I love this idea!! I wish I could join! And I'm really excited to see where you take the plot ! There are so many possibilities!

Looks like you're ready to go, but, here's a few links to stuff that can get you going!

The RP of the week is a different RP featured every week, and they are featured on the homepage of RPA! To get featured, send in a request to any staff member, and include a banner for your RP which you can get over at the banner shop.

RPG Directory is another easy way to draw in more players, so go on and click the liiinkkk

You can also have your game featured in the Tribune!, which is the RPA newsletter

Happy RPing!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Thank you Preach.

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Could I perhaps have a character who isn't a Prince or Princess? I'm kinda thinking of a mischievous imp like character, think Puck from a Midsummer nights dream kinda thing

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

No.

I have a set cast and role

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

In that case I may take the Little Prince then