Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Rider Unlikely Tale of Friendship (Always Open to Rpers)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    all
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Dragon Rider Unlikely Tale of Friendship (Always Open to Rpers)

Plot : There are the Races, Elves, Drawfs and Humans in the land of Ascusl. The land of the dragons, the three races have always hunted, killed and destoryed dragon lands and with that a small band of people called dragon riders. People who form amazing bonds with dragons from when they are an egg have found their ggs but are in hidoing as the races have attacked and killed all riders they have seen. In one last ditch to save the dragons and bring back the peace of the land, they go to a female who is the best of the dragon riders, will she be able to teach them enough about their dragons ? She had a small band of riders called the Raider's Dragons The small band of dragon riders that will help the new dragon riders find their paths, their faith and soar above the land with their new found friends.

Information

- Dragons, Elves and Drawfs are very hostile toward each other RARELY has an elf and dragon ever bonded

- Dragons can be as eggs for 300 years old without being touched

- Dragons and riders who are in the smalld ragon rider group can be over 400 years old

- Dragons grow up slowly for a dragon to reach the size to actually start being ridden will take up to two weeks in roleplaying time or up to the page of 6 for them to grow up enough but for a dragon to fully mature they will have to be played for over 20 pages.

- Each dragon and rider that share a bond get a mark, it burns into their being and are connected for life, the only way for a dragon to die is if the rider dies. But if the dragon dies but the rider lives then the rider will never get another dragon again.

- Dragons shouldn't be over 20 feet tall, humans are only 5-6 feet tall so thats a big dragon.

- dragons can control elements and do other things like spit venom (be creative but dragons powers developt extremely slowly) but as they get better the rider can share in this ability.

- Dragons and Riders form a bond that can't be broken , they talk telepathically to one another or to other dragons and riders.

- To be a Dragon Riader (the group) you must have a good balanced rider and dragon

Alright think you can handle the pressure of Creating Peace ?

Dragons - Large scaley beats that fly above the world, they can reach up to height of 34,400 feet but they must stay under 12,00 if their riders stay alive. They can breath out flames, spit venom, be amazing arial attackers, great at stealth and attacks on ground as well as sped. But each dragon personality is different and scary at times as each dragon that is wild can be real problems for dragon riders.

Elves

Different Groups

Lythari.

These are originally Forest or Wood Elves that have the ability to change into wolves at will. Unlike true werewolves they keep their sanity and mind when they change and they do not change into unthinking killers therefor. Though most scholars see the Lythari as so far different from 'normal' Elves that they take them as a separate race not really akin anymore to Elves.

Moon Elves (or Silver Elves)

These are the most common type of Elves found. They typically have gray to silver hues of hair though some might sport ravenblack as well.
    A well known Moon Elf, for example, is the Crimelord Elaith Craulnober.

Snow Elves

Pale elves that live in the High mountain regions of the world. They worship Tarsellis Meunniduin, the Lord of Mountains. They are reclusive (even more so than 'normal' Elves)and usually led by tribal priests known as "Peakwardens".

Sun Elves (Gold elves)

Sun elves are primarily found upon the island of Evermeet and because of this, they are less common across the rest of Faerūn. With bronze colored skin, gold, blond or black hair, they are also called gold elves. Sun elves are less physically fit than their counterparts.

Dwarfs

They are highly skilled craftsmen and worshipers of Thor often in some myths. They are often depicted as being as ugly as their craftsmenship is great. They usually have magical talents, often involving metallurgy.

Humans
    Just plain old people

CHARACTER RULES

Do not Join as a pure blood elf, you can be a half blood yes but no pure blood elves (Remember history class Eleves and Dragons do NOT get along or rarely would ever be able to become a dragon rider)

The Raider group - Not evil, not mean your dragons are mature BUT even though of that you MUST have some weaknesses , like deadl fear of flying (that would be interesting) or have random nightmares in the middle of day or is a little bit blind or deaf in an ear, have something that doesn't make you Perfect. DRAGONS the same, your not perfect and your not unstopable and can be killed bu Rider Killers (Elves and Drwafs alike are killers of riders and dragons)

Raiders Classes provided

My classes - Camoflauge, Connection deeper based level, Fighting and flying

Other classes proved by the gang

Arial combat basics

Fire, water and Ice magic of dragons

Dragonology

Herbs and healing

Riding 101

Stealth and Attacking people unarmed

Hunting classes (Mostly for dragons that are big enough to ride)

But under no reason should you be done with all your training in a few pages of starting thats not how it goes and the RP will die extremey fast. Also new Riders, never take your baby dragons out to town with you....there are killers everywhere

So Lets create some Peace in a hostile World

all
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Raider Dragons Gang Join Forum

Name :

Age (can be above 400 years old, remeber your as old as your dragon has been alive) :

Race (Please Please be a human unless you really really want to be a half blood elf) :

Powers (this connects to your dragon, Also DO NOT overload your character with powers...Unfair and your no GOD Limit is four)

How long you and your dragon have been together :

Intellegence (I shall give this after seeing your character profile)

Stamina (I shall give this)

Speed (I shall give this as well)

Charisma (I shall award you this as well)

Personality :

History :

Your Dragon form

Name :

How long you have known your rider for

Powers (Limit is four, DO not over do it, I will make you delet the ones that is too powerful)

Height (females are usually 16-18 feet tall, males can be 20-23)

Lengnth - (Can be up to 40 to 50 feet long )

Wing spn - (can be sixty to seventy feet)

Personality (should be something different from your rider, something that makes you agood pair like, your rider is calm and your a firey tornado ready to go when you feel like it. Something like that)

History :

NEW RIDERS

Name :

Race (Pleaes try to be a human being)

Perosnality :

History :

Your dragon egg looks like (Picture please)

Your dragon baby form

Name :

Age (dragon can be in a egg for 300 years without dying)

Race (Type of dragon, fire, venom, fairy, shadow, bird, anything goes)

Personality :

all
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Name : Celista

Race : She is a pure blood elf, but she often doesn't act like it. The Last Celestial Elf

Powers

Gold Manipualtion -Can make gold appear in her hands and make it endless, also blind it with sunlight off the gold as well as good things to hit someone if they attack.

Camoflage Master - can look like a rock, twig, a guy, a animal all thanks to her master of learning to blend into her surroundings. She can even change her voice completely and talk in the old tounge of the dragons which NO One in her group has been able to do speak toa dragon in their native tounge.

Dragon Rider Heart - At a young age she had the rarest of all abilities, she was able to understand, sense and emptize with dragons wild and tamed and this taught her all she ever needed to be the best and first dragon rider.

Dragon Senses - Able to sense a great deal away if trouble or a storm is coming. She can run faster then most elves and leveiate off the ground four feet. She is very beautiful as she has never aged after she was found with the dragon she is a legend with, Crexi

How long you and your dragon have been together : 23,400 years

Intellegence : 98/100

Stamina : 76/100

Speed 84/100

Charisma 93/100

Personality : Very kind and gentle female witha heart of that of the beast that she has grown to love. She and her dragon have been wanted for dead for thousands of years but where never found. She is a master of blending in and changing her apperance every now and then and even enough to chage her voice into a males . She is cunning and sly as well as witty but she is a natrual born dragon rider and natrual born leader none the less.

History : As a new born baby Cestial elf she was born way way before the war where the dragons and elves and drawfs all together lived in harmony. her family even owned a black dragon named Spade. As she grew up she became the most talented fighter of all elf tribes and races she was known as the "Shining Princess" she was said to be the niceest elf in the world, but even her grace and beauty.....hides her great trouble she had to live through. her family was killed by Shade as he got older and she was forced to kill the dragon of her tribe. She wept over the death of the dragon she came to love so much but she felt something odd, strange....something that she liked about killing a mighty beast before her.
    As the war had broken out she was part of a killing group, out to kill as many dragons out there as possible, she slaughtered ten dragons in her time as a killer, loved every momment of it. But when she saw that the dragon she last killed had eggs she was disgusted. She allowed the group to take the eggs and she took the golden egg that was the last. But as she touched that egg it started to crack slightly. She froze unsure what to do as the killers of the ground. Angus, Peter,Celus,hemrum and Venhi turned and stared at her as she put the egg down. There was hatching a small golden dragon, Celus ordered that it be killed and slaughtered at the momment and Venhi took out her blade ready but the princess ordered them to stop telling them she would do it tonight later on.
    They allowed that and she took the small dragon to the hut. She watched it roam around and as night drew she took her dagger out as the dragon was asleep. She was ready to strike down the dragon before the dragon opened an eye and spoke the words that made her stop her kill. Mommy ? what are you doing ? Mother ? now what would she do she had a choice between killing it and letting it live. She froze and dropped the blade and cried gently as her mind was a gumbled up mess. She cried for an hour and then she packed up her bags took the baby golden dragon and ran away.
    But life wasn't easy as a small dragon rider, she didn't know a thing about dragons but as she became a hired hand to kill people others idn't like she became a cold hearted killer again. She allowed her dragon to help once more, but then one night her baby dragon messed up the entire hunt and she hit him sharply across the room. the dragon stayed to cry and wail. She froze again as if she knew she had done the unthinkable to the baby dragon she was raising. She begged to be forgiven for her mistakes and everything. the dragon allowed it but his tail had a scar from that throw into a weapons wrack ever since. The next adventure was that of learning to fly with her dragon as it took her over twenty good years to fly with grace and agilityon her dragon.
    After that she saw how much the dragons were suffering under the hands of so many and she demanded that it be changed so she helped other people who had dragons that hatched for them creating the very first dragon group called raider's Dragon but even with that....her old past haunts her and often causes problems as she still has her very vilonate ways at time and even rudeness and sharpness to her own loving compaion...but she never means him ever any harm but she knows that sometimes history will repeat itself and thats what she fears

Your Dragon form

Name : Xeon

How long you have known your rider for : 23,400 Years

Powers (Limit is four, DO not over do it, I will make you delet the ones that is too powerful)

- Gold manupilation

- Dark elements master

- camolflauge master

- Master arial attacker and defender

Height (females are usually 16-18 feet tall, males can be 20-23) : 26 feet tall (bigger then most dragons, hence why he has lived for sp long isn't known)

Lengnth - (Can be up to 40 to 50 feet long ) 50 feet

Wing spn - (can be sixty to seventy feet) 100 foot wings

Personality Firey, Easy t piss off, defensive and sharp tounged. He doesn't take likely to intruders and doesn't care if you come to not harm his rider he will give you a run for your money. He is wanted by every elf and drawf for his rampages

History : WIP

Intellegence 100/100

Stamina 89/100

Speed 98/100

Charisma 56/100

Picture :

Last edited by Dragon Princess; 04-20-2015 at 09:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey, sounds interesting. I'll get a post up later with a character. But it's late and I'm tired.

all
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ok that's fine

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I may also join

You've certainly got a good set up for detailed characters, which is awesome

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

all
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name : Otho

Race : human

Powers:

Stealth- Otho had learned to hide in the shadows and use them to his advantage. Something he owes more to his childhood than his dragon.

Manipulation - Otho is a rather talented con-artist, and not just because of his cunning. Though Otho can't force someone to do anything against their will he can slightly alter a person's actions and thoughts. He can't force someone to kill for him but he can affect a person's mind to not attack or to simply not observe him as he walks past. However he has to be careful, as the effects tend to wear off as the person comes back to their senses.

Skilled rider - Otho is an extremely talented and skilled rider.

How long you and your dragon have been together : Otho's known his dragon sense he was a young teen.

Intelligence

62/100

Stamina

75/100

Speed

78/100

Charisma

32/100

Personality :
    Otho is a man broken down by fate. A drunk filled with bitterness and contempt for the world. He's only ever truly happy when in the sky. As a child the shadows were his protection but now they feel like his prison. Otho isn't really a bad guy but has been torn down by circumstance and now has a loss moral compass. His largest flaw is that he's impulsive and slightly mad. Though he's very calculative when in his right mind. Despite Otho's many flaws he loyal to those few he calls friends.
    History :
    Otho grew up poor, raised by a drunk of a mother that cared little for him. He mostly lived on the streets, used to going hungry. Otho despised his mother, something later in life even he'd admit was unfair to her. He never forgave her for failing as a mother but he learned to move on from it.
    Otho came across the egg late one night when he was only around twelve. It was being exchanged between two very shady characters.
    Otho hide quietly as he watched the two strangers exchange words. He felt something from the egg and he found himself wanting it more than he'd ever wanted anything. Rather stupidly when their heads were turned to dashed out of the shadows, snatched the egg and ran for it. The men perused him but Otho was smaller, faster and new the streets better than the older men. Otho escaped only nearly, and decided to stay low for a few days. He knew his mother wouldn't notice his absence. He stayed watching the egg for days. By now he didn't understand why he had taken the egg or even really what it was but he still found his glace glued to it's surface.
    It took a few months before the egg would hatch. Otho couldn't believe his eyes when the small dragon came out of the egg. This however left him with one large problem. What was he going to do with a dragon. He'd never seen one before but he knew they got big, really big. They were in the city, dragons couldn't live in the city, besides there were hunters all over the place. He thought about giving the dragon over to them, maybe there would be some kind of reward. However, something stopped him. Instead he took on the extremely difficult task of getting the dragon out of the city. This would take a few weeks of planning, by which point the dragon had already doubled in size. Though still far from full size, it was hard to hide it under a cloak, or keep it quiet.
    In the end Otho managed and found himself in the woods on the outskirts of the city, trying to chase the dragon off but it wouldn't leave him.

Otho would spend the next year caring and training the dragon, which became increasingly harder for the young boy to handle. He'd return to the city regularly, still seeing his mother now and then but more and more started to spend more time with the dragon who had come to be known as Caecilia.
    Unknown to Otho a group of hunters had taken notice to his regular trips out of the city, and eventually followed him out into the woods to find Caecilia. They attacked and Otho's quickly found himself pinned down, enable to help Caecilia or contain her as she reacted to the aggression of her attackers. Otho and Caecilia would most likely have died then if a the rider's group had not found him and her. They saved them and he spent the next several years training under them. For the first time in his life being happy and having some kind of a family.

This happiness however would not last forever. There had been another girl, around his age in the group, a bit older and a much better rider than himself. He became very fond of her, her name being Adenine. He was never sure rather she shared this affection with him or rather she was simply being kind. They had traveled together for several years when the two were cornered by hunters. Otho narrowly escaped, Adenine and her dragon did not.
    Her death hit Otho extremely hard and became very solitary, spending less and less time with the other riders. Adenine would not be the last of the riders he would see have this fate throughout his years and each of their deaths struck a blow to him.

Otho was still poor for most of his life, he took odd jobs for coin here and there and sometimes even took to thievery. He'd spend short periods of time with other riders before leaving on his own again. He doesn;t thinks some of his friends ever realized how much he cared for them.

Your Dragon form

Name : Caecilia

How long you have known your rider for: 30 years

Powers:

Storm: Caecilia can cause strong wing storms with her wings.

Ice: Caecilia breathes ice

Healing: can heal minor wounds with a gentle breath.

Height: 17 feet

Length:40 feet

Wing spn - sixty five feet

Personality: Caecilia is mild tempered, as opposed to Otho who is easily flared. Caecilia is the one voice Otho will listen to reason from. Despite Otho being the one that raised her she's become almost like a mother figure to him. Caring for him when he is at his most low. Despite Caecilia's usually calm and kind demeanor she is protect of her rider and will right viciously to protect him.

History : Caecilia has spend most of her life simply trying to keep the reckless Otho's under control. She spends a lot of her time defending him against the other dragons and sometimes feels under appreciated by him for her doing such. She wonder's rather he knows how far he pushes it. It pains her cause she knows despite his nature he cares for the other riders and would hate for any harm to come to them because of his actions.

Intelligence

89/100

Stamina

89/100

Speed

91/100

Charisma

45/100
    Last edited by AvisCrown; 04-20-2015 at 09:31 PM.

all
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kid he a new rider ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

??? No he's not a new rider.

Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast