Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Riders of the Wood

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy mostly, but being a roleplay lover, I am up for anything!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Angelis
    Creature: Feathered Dragon
    Image/description: https://www.santharia.com/pictures/sh...red_wyvern.jpg (Sorry, I couldn't upload the image so here's the link) Angelis has clean white feathers with black tips at the end of them. Her eyes are a bright yellow color. She is approximately 7'5 at the withers (shoulders). Her tail is longer than usual and has feathers that extend it. Her entire body is covered in feathers and she has mid-length black horns on her head. She has large teeth to make up for the lack of her scaly armor and had a kind yet intimidating looking face.
    Mount or wild: Mount, Used to be wild.
    Rider (only list if you have one): Cole D.
    Bio: At forty years old, Angelis was plucked from the nest by human poachers. Dragon feathers were the most popular pelts to make things out of, due to their insulation and warmth. Their large size also makes them perfect for decoration, and they were extremely hard to find. After the humans decided that the young dragon wasn't going to get any bigger, they had her lined up, ready to slaughter, yet their plans were ruined once the R.O.T.D. burst through the door of their black market scheme and rescued the dragons they could. Angelis, however, was the only feathered dragon they had found. After taking into consideration, the R.O.T.D. took the dragon into the organization, trained her, and her owner was chosen at dawn, the twenty ninth day of the year. From that day forth, she stayed with Rodan and saved his life in many situations, as he had saved hers is many situations as well.
    Likes: Angelis enjoys the colder weather and loves flying, as it is her greatest skill along with stealth.
    Dislikes: She hates being in one place for too long, especially if she's on the ground. She dislikes other humans, yet surprisingly bonds very well with children and pets.
    Personality: Angelis can be bossy sometimes but only when she needs to be, otherwise she is kind and caring and thoughtful. She takes things surprisingly well when she is angry and tends to just walk away unless you manage to REALLY push her over the top.
    Extra: Angelis is one of the best flyers in the facility. It is said that even the dragon of one of the overseers could not beat her in a flight and agility competition, yet when it comes to fighting, she is not the best. She had never learned how to properly use her jaws in a fight and prefers to use her claws, which is a risky move.
    Last edited by Rawr; 05-30-2015 at 02:57 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

So wait, what are all the creatures that I can potentially choose from?

Do I have to be a dragon, gryphon or chimera? Can I be like a mythological cat of something?
    Last edited by Atethecat; 05-03-2015 at 11:07 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Name: Mosi
    Creature: Sabre-tooth
    Image/description:

Spoiler:  

Around 5 feet tall, upper torso larger than lower torso. Small saber-teeth sticking out of mouth. Short tail, long legs with large retractable claws.

Mount or wild: Mount (Formerly wild)(Anyone want to be my rider?)
    Rider (only list if you have one): NEEDED
    Bio: Originally a wild cub that roamed the forests with his mother. Mosi grew up to hunt, but tragedy struck when a forest fire killed his mother. He was left to wonder alone for much of his life, until Mosi wondered into human settlement. He was hunted down as a menace and was about to be killed, but was rescued by the R.O.T.D. Mosi was taken to the city of Callihana, where he was trained as a mount. However, no rider could be found for him.
    Dislikes: Baths, climbing trees (though he technically can), jumping large distances (he can jump over 50 feet, but he doesn't like it)
    Personality: Traumatized by his Mother's death, he doesn't enjoy basking on the memory. Though he has become somewhat more tame than he had been living out on his own as a cub, forced to battle wolves and bears at a young age. Besides that, he can be enjoyable once someone gets to know him and can even have a sense of humor.
    Extra: Mosi prefers to fight through stealth, he has excellent camouflage in open and forested areas and had previously used this to pass by even the most keen sensed livestock. Though he looses stamina relatively fast, but always has a good escape plan in case things get really ugly.

Anyone want to ride a Sabre-tooth cat?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PM me if you want to be a mount and I'll think about it, we may be able to work something out Otherwise, If you want to be a pet or wild animal, then go ahead!
    Last edited by Rawr; 05-04-2015 at 12:12 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like it, but what category would you fall into? I was thinking maybe you could be a part of the R.O.T.D. and you and you're rider have different training from the others. Also, I have two more characters I need to make, if no one takes you as a mount within the next few days I can make a rider. Also, when do you guys think I should put up the I.C. thread? It's up to you

- - - Updated - - -

Also, accepted!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Ok, one more question, do the mounts talk?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is possible, yes. Some talk an some have other forms of communication. Dragons and gryphons are capable of talking while chimeras, Pegasus, kelpie, and wolves usually use some other form of communication. If there is a mage in the story it is possible for him/her to grant the animal the ability of speech, yet due to the spell being quite powerful the price can be quite high and things may go wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've been thinking about putting the I.C. up sometime tonight. Should I put it up earlier, later, or keep it that way?
    Spoiler: Wanna join one of my roleplays? 

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    I've been thinking about putting the I.C. up sometime tonight. Should I put it up earlier, later, or keep it that way?
    We only have like what? Four characters? I'm trying to convince my friend on here to join, so, whatever you want I guess

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

We need to get more people. Have you put this RP in the Directory and/or the Recruitment chat?

https://role-player.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=77

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast