RPA's Hedonist
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Default CAPTAIN SUE & THE MISFITS v ZILTOID THE OMNISCIENT [PG-13]

[3/10 Players]

This RP is rated [PG-13]
    Moderate language, violence, and gore
    as opposed to Mature's EXTREME use of the above =P

Welcome, lesser beings of the omniverse, to an RP of epic proportions! Not even the lowly staff of RP can challenge the power of Ziltoid and his quest for coffee! Yes, I am currently using the account of some basement dweller to forward the RP of RPs upon this dreadfully depressing site of losers and poozers to make them feel even more... looserish. Enjoy!

Welcome (again) to the RP of RPs! Within this crude manifestation of words and symbols, you will be a witness of the awesome clash between Captain Sue and his Misfits against the greatest alien from the fourth dimension: Ziltoid (me) the omniscient! You will be partaking in Sue's side of this adventure as I do get tired of talking about myself constantly.

Spoiler: Ahem. The story so far 

------------------------------------------------

"Alright, crew, time to gather your gear and prepare to set out on a journey to find what you can about Ziltoid's whereabouts and getting a new ship. We know that Captain Marty Stu has been taken hostage by a band of pirates unlike ourselves. They have several ships orbiting the moon and are surely tracking for us now and will shortly be teleporting men to investigate the crash. I'll help you with all I can. I need you to find a suitable base of operations for me so I can transfer myself over to there. We'd use a flash drive, but one of the crew members broke it. Good luck and don't forget your training! BOB out."
    ================

================
    Spoiler: What to expect in this RP 

Spoiler: Class details 

Spoiler: Of Dice and Men 

================

================
    Rules
    RPA Rules apply (sadly)
    The word of the GM is Lawl
    This is easy. Don't start none, won't be none. Just keep it cool and let's have fun.
    Oh, don't go too crazy with the weapons or gear. Like a nuke-firing pistol or a cute cat that can clear the battlefield in seconds.

Spoiler: Character sheet 

================

================
    Spoiler: THE MAP AND CARTOGRAPHY OF YOUR DECISIONS 

Crew:
    Imp - Captain Sue (Engineer, Infiltrator)
    Rogue - Quartermaster (Hacker, Demolitons)
    Oddysen - Jacob "The Machine" Tiez-hu-xiao (Hacker)

CHAPTER 1-1
    Coming soon

Enemies & Frenemies
    Coming soon

Addendum:Updates
    *Fixed images and typos and made minor edits

*Decreased Crew size from 10 to 6 to hurry things along. This means there can only be one of each class available to choose from.

*Added ability for Captain and Quartermaster to use two classes for when the crew splits up, both parties will have all classes available. However, These two characters can only use one class during a mission and must choose wisely.
    Updated Crew list.

*Opened RP and increased crew to 10. Info related to Timed chapters has been struck through for now.
    Last edited by Imp; 05-14-2015 at 08:20 PM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mostly fantasy, but up for almost anything
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The only real changes since you last saw this is in the weapons and gear department.

Spoiler: Jacob 
    Last edited by Oddysen; 05-05-2015 at 05:47 PM.

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Name: Quartermaster Penny Lesse

Height:5'3"

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Penny Lesse 

Personality: Penny is a bit overconfident in her abilities. She is also sarcastic, and sometimes her joking can come off as obnoxious and bitchy. She does know how to have a good time though, and actually has quite a good sense of humor. When it comes to mission time though, she can get overly serious and focused.

History: (make it kinda short) Penny had a pretty average childhood. She was an only child of two loving parents. They let her choose what sports she wanted to try, she quickly learned she wasn't all that athletic. Archery did seem to catch on with her though, she was able to break down the concept into numbers into her head, how much she needed to aim up, down, left, or right to hit the target. She became quite good.

As long as Penny could remember she was into technology. Her interest quickly turned a bit dark, as she realized the possiblities and the way the numbers just seemed to click in her head. After studying, practice, and just natural ability she was able to hack into highly protected wifi signals. Well she became a little to obsessed and too confident in her abilities. Which lead her to hacking into military systems. She hacked into things she knew she shouldn't just to show she could, really for no other reason. Well, she wound up caught, and sent to a prison planet where she met Sue.

In one of the military systems that she hacked, she found these military goggles on file, they could do so many things, that she decided to try and program her own. She started with simple programable sunglasses, you could get most anywhere, slowly programming things into, such as her hacking program that makes it easier for her. She programmed the glasses to make her see very far distances, and to see better at night.

She learned on the prison planet that she was no match to beings from other planets when it came to strength and size. Not to mention, her interests were never physically athletic. Which didn't do well in any type of close quartered battles or fighting. So she prefers, for her own safety, to stay at a distance and do what kind of damage she can do that way.

So when she joined up with Captain Sue, in order to be able to do some damage without needing close proximity, she pirated an idea of exploding nanites, but tweaked it just a little. She programmed her glasses to where she could guide the nanites to a certain target point. In order to do so, she would need a chip in her head, to give her connection to the nanites. It took her awhile to perfect the programming, but was able to do so.

With her glasses she can either work on hacking into a signal, or guide her nanites, but she is not able to do both at once.

He also helped her transfer her archery skills, into also being able to use a sniper rifle, using the same concepts as her bow

Weapons: (up to 3 per character. dual-wielded weapons fill 1 slot.Make one or all of them based around your class)

-A bow that when pulled back creates an arrow made of energy.

-With a few quick movements, the bow transforms into a sniper rifle that shoots energy bullets

-With another few clicks and movements, the same weapon becomes an Energy Rod for close proximity fighting (which she wont do unless absolutely necessary)

Unique Gear: (2 things that help you further complete your class-based tasks)

-Special glasses that help her see further into the distance, they also give her better night vision, and guides her nanites with help from a chip inside her head.

The glasses also alert her to wifi signals in the vicinity. She can access these wifi signals with her glasses which in turn show her a pattern of numbers that she can read to a point where they act as images to her. She then figuratively walks through these images until it leads her to a door that lock needs picked. Making it easier for her to hack.

-She has ant-like nanites that are in a backpack that she carries with her. So cute when they are chirping along. The backpack gives her a substantial amount and recharges over time, creating more nanites. The nanites can roam around and then gather at a certain point, giving a not so cute shriek, and exploding. She can guide them to that point with her glasses.

Class: (there are two of each to choose from but be sure to fill them all in at first before picking a class somebody already has.) Hacker and Demolitions

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

RPA's Hedonist
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Both accepted. This should be interesting.

Spoiler: Captain Sue Jenkins 
    Last edited by Imp; 05-11-2015 at 05:45 AM.

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Hmm, well I guess you're accepted, Imp.

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

I saw this in the interest check and thought I would let you know that I think this could have a neat place in the RP of the Week slot! The way you wrote up your interest check made me think that . But I suppose if you're not interested in that, there are also these other ways to get more players to fill those positions:

RPG Directory is another great way to draw in more players! Head on over if you're looking to interest more players!

You can also have your game featured in the Tribune! This is RPA's awesome newsletter!

Last but not least, you can ask any of the staff to feature your game in their signature!

​Beautiful Nightmare