Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Go, Go, 4chan Rangers! OOC (M)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

All righty then I will begin working on that. lol. I am going to have him butcher up so many American phrases, it will be hilarious.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

hilarity is the point!

Spoiler: Things I like 

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I will be the master of Russian Engrish. lol.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

the first transformation will be kind a abrupt, but every transformation after that will be in the style you pick (make it fit your theme)

Spoiler: Things I like 

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Name: Vadim Dmitry Aramazd

Appearance:
    You watch from a distance, there's a murmuring amongst your friends. Hey isn't that the foreign exchange student. You laugh because none of you had expected him to be as attractive as he was. With light blond hair that fell into blue or were they gray irises. He had long eyelashes, and often wore stylish coats or sweaters with buttons and other decorative tassels on it. He seems to wear a variant amount of bright colors, mixing yellows with bold blues, and never seemed to fit into the American fashion scene. For all he tried, you and them from a distance kind of laughed. There's a rumor that he speaks awful, his accent is strong and the classroom erupts in laughter. This young man at 5'7", not very imposing though. He's said to be rather gentle, perhaps even shy. Either way, you pass him by and think nothing of this student with a strong accident and odd grasp of the English language.

Spoiler: Vadim 'n Kit {the cat} 

Spoiler: Vadim 

Personality:
    If Vadim had the power to kill everyone with his bad English, he probably would. Though Vadim is not a bad person, he is quite cultured, and loves to study. Actually learning was a way for him to overcome the difficulties of the Russian lifestyle or his family life. His grandmother was suffering from hardship, which really fractured the family unit because of this Vaidm used learning and his own curiosity as a way to escape the harshness and pain of his life. He has traveled all over Europe, has studied English, and is quite intelligent, despite his inaccuracy with the English language. Due to the extreme social injustice he has suffered as a child, he has a bit of social anxiety and he's normally shy. Which doesn't suit his image of this handsome, foreign student. Most girls find him attractive, he finds he gets himself anxious and uneasy with them. Well in any social situation, especially recently in America. It doesn't matter though cause he likes America, just like he likes Russia, just like he likes France. His hobbies are going to museums and he's a bit of a bookworm, he doesn't have very many hobbies and is often seen working on his school work quite often. He dislikes the mockery of the way he speaks. He likes making homemade baked goods, but isn't fond of sweets himself. He's an animal lover and has a cat named Kit. A big black, long hair cat.

Ranger: Green

Ranger weapon: Might need some help on this one

Bio:

And waiting on you to confirm something
    Last edited by Mr.Cynic; 05-08-2015 at 10:48 PM.

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

8Hey CF. My interest was here but it sorta trickled down a bit for me so I might be dropping Before I even finish with the CS.

Good luck with this RP though.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Let me see if I get the whole spirit thing. When we're transformed our character's personalities are sort of merged with the spirits right? Could this in my ranger's case result in something like this. " All women are good for is cooking cleaning and giving birth.... Wait why did I say that?" Also I'm thinking of having this image in the background when transforming
    Spoiler: check this out, if you like good puns and mystery 

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Fine I am going to make my character an immigrant, he moved this year, he's been kind of at the school for a 1 year and 1/2 cause he moved actually last year in the last stretch of the year. Between October and December. lol

Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Name: Melody Rose Valentine

Spoiler: Appearance 

Personality: Melody is sweet, caring, and optimistic. She is a smart girl that likes helping others and keeping herself busy whether it's with reading, video games, or being with friends. To her friends and family Melody is dependable, fun, and kind because she'll always be there for the ones she loves by cheering people up with her bubbly personality. She would do anything for her the ones she loves as long as it is in her power to help. Mel is an easy going social butterfly that enjoys training her archery skills, taking care of animals, and cooking. She is a pretty laid back girl, but when something requires her to be she can be serious. Melody isn't much of a fighter because she rather not hurt others if she can avoid it.

Ranger: the Violet Ranger

Ranger weapon: Dildo Bat

Bio: Melody is from a rather wealthy family with two older brothers, Aaron and Eric, and her younger sister, Samantha. Her family owns a few establishment in town which are a bookstore, coffee house, video game arcade and restaurant. Her older brothers help their parents with Aaron in charge of the bookstore and coffee house while Eric handles the video game arcade and restaurant since each set of building are linked together making it easy for them to manage. Meanwhile Melody's mother is predominately a housewife she also is a fabulous mystery author though her books aren't exactly well known she still takes pride in her work as well as her children.

Melody's parents always wanted the best for their children and always encouraged them to chase their dream from the boys wanting to be much like their father, Melody wanting to be a singer, and Samantha wanting to be an actress gaining the nickname Prima Donna from her siblings which she takes with pride. Melody adores her protective brothers and sometimes bratty sister that likes to drive her crazy. They were raised by loving parents with a pretty traditional family which is a tribute of gaining her mother's charming personality and her father's smart. Melody spends most of her time at home in her room keeping herself busy whether its singing, reading, or looking at things on the internet.

Sorry it took so long!

I embrace anything in my path ^u^
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll set up a sheet for red tomorrow evening if that'd be alright.
    Sup?
    <8<8<8<8<8<8<8<8
    Spoiler: The Reaper 

Moonflower- "There was Thunder and Lightning......."
    Let's Hide Together to Find Ourselves... -Cute quote.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123