Thread: [M] Legacies .:RELOADED:. (OOC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I really like all genres, And I really hate choosing just one but if I had to choose it's probably--
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] Legacies .:RELOADED:. (OOC)

THIS ROLEPLAY WILL BE RATED M FOR MATURE CONTENT SUCH AS: GORE, DEATH, OBSCENE LANGUAGE/SCENES, AND OTHER MATURE CONTENT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

The Royal Hall. One of the most prestigious rooms of the palace. There was a grand table in the center of it for their lavish dinners. A giant balcony to view the city, and what a marvelous view it was. Especially at night. The throne sat in the center of the biggest wall. To each side of the throne was a row that had the highest ranking officials sitting at it. They were talking about plans to renovate parts of the poorer districts. Pillars lead to the throne, which were decorated with intricate designs unique to the Deimaar culture and kingdom. A servant was sent from each table with an idea written on paper for the mighty, Lord Leodonas Rahf, to consider. As he read, there was a loud knock on the main entrance to the hall. A guard stepped in. "Present, The king of Falswar's messenger." A tiny man walked in. A bit hunchbacked. The man bowed to the king.

"I bring a notice directly from King Mathius..." He presented the scroll, looking at the ground. A servant retrieved it and opened the scroll. Leodonas nodded, and the servant began reading. The notice depicted that Deimaar make a full surrender, submitting their crown and palace to Falswar. The letter was thought out really well. It said what the consequence would be, and what will happen once they surrender. Leodonas's laughter stopped the servant's reading. Leodonas looked into the eyes of the messenger.

"Does Mathius think me a fool?" He asked the messenger. The messenger looked at him, confused. "Does Mathius really expect me to surrender after a petty letter?" He stood up. Leodonas was famous for his ability to run a kingdom, even if a percentage of it didn't want to work well with him, But the thing he was most known for other than that, was his anger. Leodonas waved his hand and two guards grabbed the messenger by his arms and pulled him to his feet. Leodonas stood with his face less than 10 centimeters from the messengers face, and spoke in an unusually calming voice. As if he were calming a lamb before it was slaughtered. Leodonas knew he had to send a message back to Mathius. "Let me send a message to Mathius..." He said, pulling out a dagger that he kept on himself at all times he was awake. Leodonas grabbed the messenger's head and pulled it back. He carved a giant 'NO' on the forehead. The messenger screamed for mercy, but for Leodonas this was war...and all is fair in war. "This will make a fine message..." He said and put the dagger to the messenger's neck, The dagger was made of the finest metals, able to cut precisely through flesh and bone, even light plated armor. He cut off the messenger's head and threw the head next to the feet of the lifeless body, the eyes wide open. Leodonas's robes were now tattered with blood and he sighed, walking back to the throne and throwing the knife into the ground, taking his seat.

"How about we send Mathius a message?"

Some important info ahead! Make sure to read it!

Spoiler: Rules! 

Spoiler: MORE INFO! FTW! 

Character Sheets
    PHP Code:
    ~~
    [
    B][U]Name:[/U][/B]
    [
    indent][i]~Name Here~[/i][/indent]
    [
    B][U]Age:[/U][/B]
    [
    indent][i]~Age Here(16+)~[/i][/indent]
    [
    HIDE=Appearance]
    [
    B][U]Height:[/U][/B]
    [
    indent][i]~Height Here~[/i][/indent]
    [
    IMG]~Place URL Here~[/IMG]
    [/
    HIDE]
    [
    B][U]Kingdom:[/U][/B]
    [
    indent][i]~Kingdom of Residence~[/i][/indent]
    [
    B][U]Status:[/U][/B]
    [
    indent][i]~NoblePeasant, or Royalty(King/Queen will have to be discussed with me)~[/i][/indent]
    [
    B][U]Faction:[/U][/B]
    [
    indent][i]~Faction, If affiliated. If notSay None.~[/i][/indent]
    [
    B][U]Personality:[/U][/B]
    [
    indent][i]~Character's Personality. 3 sentences to a paragraph.~[/i][/indent]
    [B][U]Biography:[/U][/B]
    [indent][i]~2-4 Paragraphs. Include place of origin, important events(Such as Faction joining), and important figures(Father, or mother, etc) Try to be detailed.[/i][/indent]
    [B][U]Other:[/U][/B]
    [indent][i]~Anything I missed?~[/i][/indent]
    ~~ 

Accepted Characters
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 05-05-2015 at 03:47 AM.

historical, fantasy, dystopian, superpowers/gifted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I might join in as an assassin. Could be fun.

I really like all genres, And I really hate choosing just one but if I had to choose it's probably--
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alrighty!

Ketchup Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Zahkrii. I love the attention to detail in your description, looks awesome.

In the meantime, might I offer some friendly suggestions to help you on your way?

Take a look at the Roleplay of the Week thread! If you need a banner for a submission for RP of the Week, then check out the Banner Shop!

You can also look at the Roleplaying Games Directory to advertise your RP. Staff would be happy to help you advertise your Roleplay both here and in the RPA Tribune.

Any questions, feel free to PM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I will, Kiki!