Thread: Riders and Pets {OoC}

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default Riders and Pets {OoC}

Humans, talking beasts and the mythical creatures of Atmoris have coexisted with each other for thousands of years. Now a new ruler of the Humans has emerged named Simon the King who seeks to enslave the smart beasts and drive the mythical creatures off.

Will you and your talking animal companions overthrow Simon the King and restore peace to these shattered lands?

Spoiler: Human/Humanoid Character Sheet 

Spoiler: Beast Character Sheet 

Spoiler: Rules 

Ketchup Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Hey Atethecat.

This looks really interesting, and has a ton of potential to be an amazing RP. The rules and CSs look great! Awesome work.

Happy recruiting!

In the meantime, might I offer some friendly suggestions to help you on your way?

Take a look at the Roleplay of the Week thread! If you need a banner for a submission for RP of the Week, then check out the Banner Shop!

You can also look at the Roleplaying Games Directory to advertise your RP. Staff would be happy to help you advertise your Roleplay both here and in the RPA Tribune.

Any questions, feel free to PM!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Furry, Action, Adventure, Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks fun! Mind if I join in?

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy mostly, but being a roleplay lover, I am up for anything!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Me as well, I didn't notice it until now :3

- - - Updated - - -

Also, mind if I make two or three? I had a few ideas.
    Spoiler: Wanna join one of my roleplays? 

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I still haven't fully decided what I wanted to be yet. I'm thinking either a unicorn, a cat or a manticore.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Name: Patches

Species: Cat

Appearance:
    https://www.catnipcamera.com/wp-conte...3/DSCN7395.jpg

Mount, Wild or Pet: Wild

Weapon(s): n/a (exception being claws and teeth)

Bio: Originally stolen from his mother by peasants, he was raised into slavery and forced to fetch waterfowl from the Lord's rivers, lakes and ponds to feed the peasants and hunt for slightly larger animals to feed the knights and soldiers. Failure to complete this resulted in him getting brutally beaten by the peasants and knights alike. Although the Lord had inevitably taken a liking to him, he rarely intervened from his abuse due to sheer ignorance of what went on behind his back.

One day he ran away, leaving behind the Lordship and it's large green hills filled with laboring peasants and cocky knights to find a better life. Form then on he has had a general disliking for most humans, although a few have made valuable allies. Believed dead by the Lord, though some peasants have caught on to it, but refute to inform the knights of anything to avoid punishment for what would be considered a bold lie.

Birthday: January, 5th

Personality: Rash, paranoid, but very kind hearted. Known to be sinister and deeply emotionally scarred from his life as a slave.

Likes: Learning, Exploring, Climbing, food (specifically chicken)

Dislikes: Most humans, most peasants, rudeness, disrespect and arrogance.

Companion: N/A

Abilities: Great Climber, Fast runner, Retrieving waterfowl has made him both strong and an excellent swimmer, intelligent.

Extra: He has a fear of extreme heights and getting his fur sticky or muddy.