Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faith for the Hopless (OOC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy mostly, but being a roleplay lover, I am up for anything!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Faith for the Hopeless (OOC)

Hello! Yes, it's another role-play! I mean, that's what you came here for right?

The year is 4068, but no one is keeping track... Are they? Even if they were it wouldn't matter. Nothing really matters anymore other than food, water, and shelter. Most of the earth has become a barren wasteland or a cold desert tundra, covered in nothing but ice. The human race refuses to die off and keeps fighting, the animals as well. Machines did this, those roaring, gas guzzling, big metal machines. Polluting the air every day, until the atmosphere had enough. Everything went bad one day. The sky was no longer blue and the air no longer felt... clean... As it seems, almost all hope is lost... Yet there is one thing, one small thing that has a one in a million chance of saving the earth. The lights eye. It is foretold that whoever find the light's eye, as long as they are pure of heart, mind, soul, and body, they can use it to either reverse time as far back as they wish, or they can use it to restore natural beauty to the world. Yet, there is one major problem. Humans and animals, at war. The reason for this is the light's eye, the stone. Humans wish to use it for purposes different than the animals. They wish to create a world even more technologically advanced than before, while all the animals wish to do is restore natural beauty to the world. However, over the years, predators bonded with prey. Dogs turned against their humans and animals banded together. Their prey was no longer each other... It was now humans. Humans hunted them and them and they hunted humans. The bond between the two was broken. Although the two had separated, there were some animals that secretly worked with humans and some humans had found a sanctuary with the animals. However, as barren as this desolate wasteland seems, very few natural things exist. The oceans mostly dried up, but there was still water left to purify and there is one, one last area. A forest. The last one left, very small but beautiful. For some odd reason, it is the only thin that flourishes on earth. The sight of it is almost surreal. As well as humans, animals have also evolved. Bigger and stronger, but the thing that boosted the most was their intelligence. They know what their looking for and so do the humans, so... Which side will you be a part of?

RULES
    1.) No god-modding.
    2.) Up to four character per person, if you wish to have more, PM me with a goo reason if you wish to make more
    3.) No one liner replies.
    4.) Post once every three-four days or we will move on until you join again.
    5.) Take OOC fights elsewhere.
    6.) Please completely fill out C.S.
    7.) If you wish to kill off someone's character, ask them first. If you do not we will act as if it didn't happen.
    8.) No over-powered characters.
    9.) HAVE FUN!!! (Most important rule!!!)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Human C.S.
    Name (First and last please):
    Rebel (human on the animal side):
    Image (I prefer a picture but I description will work too!):
    What you're trying to accomplish:
    Bio:
    Personality:
    How you contribute to your side:
    Extra:

Animal C.S.
    Name:
    Rebel (on human side):
    How you contribute to your side:
    Bio:
    Personality:
    Extra:

NOTE: This role-play is looking for loyal and serious role-players willing to stay with us, Good luck and happy role-playing!
    Last edited by Rawr; 05-11-2015 at 03:39 AM.
    Spoiler: Wanna join one of my roleplays? 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: FlameTail (Flame for short)
    Animal breed: Red fox
    Image/description: https://i.imgur.com/k0DyX6Y.jpg Although it is not shown in the picture, her tail is a darker red than the rest of her body.
    Rebel (on human side): No
    How you contribute to your side: Skilled hunter, steals food from humans and helps bring down humans with others of her kind.
    Spoiler: Biography 
    Dislikes: Her fur being dirty or matted, not being able to get to places fast, or being stuck in one spot.
    Personality: FlameTail can seem a bit mean, but once you get to know her she becomes the nicest fox on earth. Usually won't approach other animals unless she is spoken to.
    Extra: She is currently being held in the main base camp for humans.
    Last edited by Rawr; 05-09-2015 at 10:30 PM.

Ketchup Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Hey Rawr!

This looks great. Really solid intro. The CS looks great too - you might want to consider putting the CSs in a spoiler, just to save some room. Just a friendly suggestion.

Happy recruiting!

In the meantime, might I offer some friendly suggestions to help you on your way?

Take a look at the Roleplay of the Week thread! If you need a banner for a submission for RP of the Week, then check out the Banner Shop!

You can also look at the Roleplaying Games Directory to advertise your RP. Staff would be happy to help you advertise your Roleplay both here and in the RPA Tribune.

Any questions, feel free to PM!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

This is an awesome idea, I'm sorry I didn't find this earlier.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Name: Agafon
    Animal breed: Amur Leopard
    Image/description:
    Spoiler:  

Rebel (on human side): Largely neutral, but no.
    How you contribute to your side: Mediator between humans and animals, skilled at spying and tracking
    Bio:
    Originally as a cub he watched his mother get killed by human raiders. Agafon spent much of his time a slave to humans, before finally earning his freedom. He was eventually rescued by the other animals, but instead of holding hate towards humans, he witnessed some acts of human kindness. So he did what others would not, he tried to become a mediator become humans and the animal rebels.
    Dislikes: Fish, the Ocean, cages (due to his past)
    Personality: Agafon is very weary of other people, though he can be gentle and kind once he gets to know a person. He's generally a loner, but will work with other people and doesn't mind following others even if he prefers to run his own operations.
    Extra: n/a

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Accepted, and yes it's still up! I was planning on advertising it tonight!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Fact: Agafon is a Russian name

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Done advertising!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yes, very much like those. The forest is extremely big by the way, not hard to miss if you're passing by, yet crowded due to the fact that most animals populate it.
    Last edited by Rawr; 05-11-2015 at 09:29 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast