Thread: [R] Of Angels And Demons

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Name: Damien Sullivan

Class: Ghost

Character Type: Rogue Angel

Appearance:
    On the battlefield you do not notice the dark black armor, covered by a hooded jacket in the corner. Crouched down an arbiter of stealth, he watches the battlefield with an unusual calm. He waits for his orders. You note the uniqueness of his armor, which carries runic scriptures all over it's sleek mostly noticeable body. However most of it is covered by his jacket, which he keeps as a way to shield is body from his enemies, scripture glowing armor is kind of easy to spot in a distance. He isn't very tall, and isn't very built either. He stands at 5'6", and weighs around 120 pounds, maybe a little less. Incredibly lightweight and flexible, he simply walks in shadows, watching with dark eyes and tames darkness.

Spoiler: The Outside Appearance of His Armor 

Spoiler: Armor Appearance with Jacket Off 

Outside of his armor, his black hair was dripping with sweat from the stuffiness of his helmet, almost joking he needs air conditioner in there. He has dark brown eyes and pale skin. He is often noted for wearing some kind of decorative war paint as sort of his honor to the cause. He actually seems even less intimidating out of his armor, as you see the bulk of his weight is given to him by his armor.

Spoiler: Outside of Armor 

Spoiler: A Man with Moral Conviction 

Personality:
    Tactful and thoughtful, some wonder if he is all fit to be a soldier. He plays the battlefield as a chess game, but then maybe that is the reason why he is so good at the things he does. He does not see battle as battle, but views the battlefield as a chess board. Where he has on a number of occasions calculated with an unnatural, jaded calm, to predict his enemies movements and predict the outcome of movements. Quite resourceful, he's not a super big talker, he can get the chatter bug here and there, but he often is shown to be the resilient advice giving type.

Often a supportive type of person on and off battle, he is often very steely and very calm. Some actually find him a little off and freaky due to his unnerving personality. What makes him unnerving is the fact that despite being charming and well spoken, he smiles, but his eyes remain dead. He doesn't flinch when he sees the dead and doesn't suffer from the crippling nightmares. Either this man's mind is in shock and one day all the moral convictions will come to question when the battle is over, or he has suffered some minor mental break. The latter may be more true. Born unable to feel nervousness or guilt for his actions, he keeps those things secret, but knows they aren't always something he can hide. It's why often he tries desperately to fight his own biology by being the voice of reason or lending support. As if to prove he's not a sociopath, though the reality of the situation may be the latter than the former.

On his time off, of what little they get, his hobbies include chess and drawing maps he's actually really good at drawing maps, always filled in with the right kind of detail. He likes loyalty, he likes being supportive when he can. He dislikes foul mouth and disrespectful people. He fears most that some day he will completely face a psychotic break, which he has never disclosed with anyone before.

Equipment:

Ghost Mantle- A cloaking device for the Spectres, the cloak will run out if the meter's empty. Thus, the Mantle had a pair of nitrogen energy converter. It changes nitrogen to energy, making the Mantle rechargeable.

[what do you recommend in this section Rahz?]

Weapon: [what kind of equipment do they have, I was going to use the gun in his appearance as some kind of long range extended sniper, that can be easily compacted and mobile with easy setup]

Abilities:
    It might not be very useful, considering the nature of the RP. But let's say he had no equipment or weapons or something. Is it dumb of me to think that if he had to get into a battle with people, he would use a fighting style that combines his cloaking device and some kind of military, half self taught made up fighting style just in case as a backup. Something like this, full of cartwheels, ninja disappearing and a lot of damn flipping.

History:
    I never asked to be a super soldier. But I suppose I was made for it. A child that didn't cry, a child that was not swayed by emotion. In these trying times, who wanted to question the birth of their child in all of this chaos and darkness? In these testing times, who wanted to question the morality of their own child? I never asked to be a super soldier, I never asked for the war, but I suppose in these times it was God's judgment that gave me my existence. My existence to feel nothing as I watched dozen getting slaughtered, to not have the dreams that soldiers must have. To have the nightmares. To not have an identity beside being not only the human's super soldier, but to be the super soldier of God himself. Descended from some kind of angelic being I wonder, as I watch blood and flame come together. As hell fire burns and scorns. I have dark eyes with an angelic testament.

Theme Song:

I know it's not entirely awe inspiring music here. But I mean it's cool and kind of funny with the title. But I thought it was epic enough and I thought it was cool. It suited him and all his fantastic flipping beauty. Beside epic futuristic music sounds like this.

Last edited by Mr.Cynic; 05-11-2015 at 07:29 PM.

Fantasy; Sci-fi; Dark Fantasy; Adventure; Mature;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The Equipment slot is for class-special equipments and melee.

Weapons slot are for firearms only.

Other than that, lookin' good.

- - - Updated - - -

I recommend you use Doom Shield.
    "May the great Twelve have mercy on us all," - Marius, Inquisitor of the Crown

Spoiler: Random stuff 

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

A doom shield, okay.

Any recommendations for weapons and melee or no? Can Ghost not have them?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ghosts are scouts... But, take the Gladius.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Guys, your CSes?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123