Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Artist's Connection [OOC]

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Artist's Connection [OOC]

Well, here goes.

Second Semester has just started at Lewis and Clark High School in Spokane, Washington, and a new club is available to join, or, more rather, a conglomeration of clubs.
    This club is called Artist's Connection, and there are four major groups, each containing various activities. The clubs are as follows.

Music Synergy
    This group works with music, performing, and also compiling and arranging music for the other three groups.

Theater Guild
    This is a group of actors, and others involved in theater and acting. This is one of the more difficult groups, due to little interaction from the other groups.

Exude Dancers
    Dancing, either in group or solo, classical or modern. This group has the most interaction with music synergy and is recommended for the more agile and fit members.

Tech Squad
    This group is comprised of cheerleaders and gymnastics, and also has a large a mount of interaction with Music Synergy, as well as Theater Guild.

You can be in more than one group, but try not to spread yourself too thin.

This RP will be limited to 8 players, each limited to one character, at the moment, there are 7 slots open.

Character Sheet

Name:
    Appearance: (Brief description, picture if desired.)
    Grade:
    Club(s):
    Bio: (Include any notable history and a small description of the character's personality.)
    Also, every new day in the RP you will be required to described your characters clothing.

The RP starts in February, and in May, all groups will have to compete in a regional competition against the other Artist's Connection clubs from the other schools in the district.

Rules
    All RPA rules apply.
    Please restrict violence as much as possible with other players.
    The third, and most important rule, which I expect to be followed by everyone participating, is to enjoy yourself as much as possible.

Along with the after school meetings with the other groups of Artist's Connection, this RP will also involve in school, such as classes and, if wanted, after school recreation, if you so choose.

So, I'll go ahead and get my sheet up.

Name: Kitty Casdin-Mallory
    Grade: Freshman
    Clubs: Music Synergy, Exude Dancers
    Bio: Kitty is a student that usual produces good grades, and usually excels at the activities she chooses to pursue. She is new to Lewis and Clark, after being expelled from another school, due to several fights, as such, she seems antisocial and keeps to herself most of the time.
    She was born in Switzerland, living there for 4 years before moving to Spokane, mainly for her mother's interest in providing a father figure for her.
    She never knew her real father, who was declared MIA by his unit, ARD-10 shortly after Kitty's conception. Her father figure is her godfather, which she tends to spend a good amount of time with.
    Skilled mostly in snowboarding and competition shooting, she is sacrificing her spot in the Youth National Three-Gun Tournament to devote more time to Artist's Connection, and also giving up several snowboarding competitions for the same reason.
    Appearance: 5'0, about 110lbs in weight.
    kitty.jpg

ONE SLOT REMAINING
    Last edited by Paradokz; 04-18-2015 at 03:58 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Can I reserve a spot?

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Absolutely. Also please recheck original post for some info I forgot.

Ketchup Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Good to see this already garnishing some interest, Para. Is this kind of one of those high school slice of life pieces?

I think you know my usual goodies:

Take a look at the Roleplay of the Week thread! If you need a banner for a submission for RP of the Week, then check out the Banner Shop!

You can also look at the Roleplaying Games Directory to advertise your RP. Staff would be happy to help you advertise your Roleplay both here and in the RPA Tribune.

Any questions, feel free to PM!

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you Kiki.
    <3<3<3<3

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Well, may I?
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Of course.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, I think 3 people is enough to get the IC started, just waiting on character sheets.
    I also assume that we might gain more interest if we do put up an IC.

BTW, Argon Jaden has been named co-GM.
    Any questions comments or concerns can be sent to them or me.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

This sounds like a nice RP. I might try making a CS for this. I'll try to get it up sometime later, but I can't make any promises.

3Spooky5U
    Science Fiction/Slice of Life/Fandom
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I'll put up a CS, why not?

Name: Morgan Dante
    Appearance: Short hair, in a pixie cut style. Hair color changes often but now it is Light green, almost sea green. Caucasian skin tone, freckles. Small nose, light pink lips. Round face. Short for her age, only 5 feet and 4 inches.
    Grade: 11th
    Club(s): Theater Guild, interested in Music Synergy but unsure if she wants to join.
    Bio: Spunky in the face of danger or adversity. Bubbly and is described a joy to be around by teachers and friends. Hot headed.

Has been in the area for years, and is in her 3rd year at the high school. Has 2 sisters, who she cares for deeply. Is seen as the parental figure in her household, as their parents don't pay any attention to them, and are neglectful. She tries to balance being a "mother" to her sisters and participating in the school clubs and activities, and is successful most of the time. She avoids letting her friends go to her house, as it is falling apart, and not kept in the best condition. Is an actor in the school plays, and is trying to extend her reach of acting to musicals.

Tell me if anything is cliché, or you want me to change anything.

Griffin / Gumbo / Gambit / Griff

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast