Thread: Artist's Connection

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Artist's Connection

Act I: February
    Chapter I: 2-14th
    Day 1: February 2nd
    Weather: Clear skies, snow covers the ground, daily high of 24°F, daily low of 18°F

Clothing: Black and pink DC Shoes tee, black, teal, grey and white DC coat, Fox skinny jeans, pink and teal DC shoes, teal Fox cinch backpack.

Kitty turned the mirror towards her, then turned it back, putting on a pair of pink framed aviator sunglasses with blue transparent lenses, "Lassen Sie uns dies tun."
    She reached to the back seat of the truck and grabbed her bag before turning the vehicle off and pulling the keys from the ignition.
    The door of the black '85 4Runner opened and Kitty stepped out. She put her bag on her back and she closed the door of the truck, then began the walk to the school, slipping her keys in her pocket, letting the rest of the aqua lanyard hang down her leg.

As she walked through the front doors she ignored the looks of the other students, focusing on the music in her headphones and making her way to the office.

"Can I ask you how to pronounce your name?"
    "Just call me Kitty."
    "Alright, Kitty. Your transcript looks good, you have all the credits you should and outstanding grades despite being suspended twice. Do you mind if I ask why you have this fighting issue?"
    "Other students would exploit sensitive subjects."
    "Such as?"
    "My father. And my godfather."
    "Listen, I do want you to go to our school, but I can't let you do that unless you can assure me you won't be having this issue and longer."
    "I can assure you that I will try my very best to prevent this type of thing from happening here."
    "Okay, now you'll go to homeroom where you'll get your schedule for the semester. If you want to change any of your classes come here within a week. Aside from that, good luck."
    "Thank you."
    Kitty stood up and put her backpack back on, walking out of the office and into the hallways of the school.

3Spooky5U
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Science Fiction/Slice of Life/Fandom
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Clothes: Wrinkled black t-shirt, wrinkled faded jeans, old blue tennis shoes.
    "Morgan! The shower stopped working again!"

Morgan opened her eyes slowly, being awaken by her 6th grade sister's high pitched yell. "I'll fix it, just make breakfast while I do." she grumbled. She pulled on some clothes, whatever she had on the day before, as she didn't have time to run down to the Laundromat.

She grabbed the tools from the kitchen table, and spent thirty minutes trying to fix the shower, only accomplishing a small drizzle from the shower head.

She walked down stairs and yelled to her sisters, "Sorry girls, I'll try to get someone to fix it later, wash your hair in the sink." She grabbed the piece of toast sitting on the table for her and ate it. She then rushed to throw her hair in the sink, grab her stuff, and run out the front door, telling her sisters goodbye.

"Nonononono!" she yelled as she missed the bus. Then, as it was a normal occurrence started running to school, her green short hair sopping wet.

About thirty minutes later she ran into the office, said that she was late, and ran out into the hallway, practically running over some new girl with black hair in the process. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." She apologized.

Griffin / Gumbo / Gambit / Griff

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As the aviator's came off her face, Kitty whipped around, her headphones hanging from the collar of her shirt. Kitty took a deep breath and grabbed her headphones, placing them around her neck, "It's okay, it's not like it was all your fault."
    Kitty turned and took a few steps, picking up her sunglasses. After she inspected the lenses she turned back to Morgan, "You should get to class, a proper education is important."
    Kitty continued walking down the hallway, putting her headphones back on.

Eyes turned to the door as it was opened, Kitty taking a few steps in. She looked over the class before looking to the teacher, "Kitty Mallory-Casdin, it's a nickname, so. Um. Yeah."
    "You're late."
    "Sorry, first day."
    "I have your schedule."
    Kitty walked toward the teacher and took the slip of paper, looking it over before the teacher spoke again, "Take a seat."
    Kitty began walking down and isle of desks, looking at her schedule, "Yay, no PE!"

Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Spoiler: Clothes 

Spoiler: Car: the Jeep Wrangler, Unlimited 
    Ravenna yawned softly shutting off her alarm and scratching her head with exciting thoughts of the day ahead. She rose from her bed and took a quick shower then got ready doing her daily routine. Once she was all dried off Ravenna put on her clothes, tied her hair back with a scarf, put on her make up and sunglasses on her head, then grabbed her bag heading down the stairs. It was a busy morning for everyone it seems with her father quickly eat breakfast, her mother finishing making breakfast for everyone and cleaning up so she can leave while the twins were being difficult and rambunctious this morning. "Good morning and thank goodness your finally downstairs! I got called in early this morning so I need you to drop off the twins. You can just leave the dishes in the sink once your all done so your not late," Ravenna's mother, Jillian, said sounding a little worried as Ravenna entered kitchen with the rest of her family.

"Don't worry, Mom. I have everything taken care of so just go ahead and go to work," Ravenna replied with a smile then called to her father, "Bye, Dad. Good luck with work"

He muttered a good bye with a mouth full of toast as he headed out the door. Jillian walked over to her daughter giving her a kiss in the forehead then said, "Thanks, sweetheart. Drive carefully, and have a good day." Jillian kissed the twins good bye then headed off to work as well.

Ravenna sat down to eat and once they were all finished she cleaned up the dishes then ushered Luke and Lara into her car. "Come on, kiddies! We can't be late!" Ravenna said urging them which worked since they weren't being difficult with her today being excited to see their friends, but they were still running behind. Once everyone was in the car Ravenna drove over and dropped the twins off then headed off to school looking for parking. "Ugh! There's almost no parking! I hate running late," she grumbled to herself then found a parking spot that wasn't too bad then headed off to class hoping the teacher might of been running late. With a quick paced walk she made it over to the classroom quickly sending a text to her mom saying, 'Hey, we all made it to school. Let me know if you need me to do a pick up today,' before entering the classroom. The teacher looked rather annoyed at her late arrival, so she flashed an apologetic smile quickly grabbing a seat.
    Last edited by CrimsonLady180; 04-15-2015 at 02:44 PM.

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Clothes (as of 4:45 AM): baby blue pajamas, decorated with dark blue swirls, black slippers; (as of 7:35 AM): a plain white shirt underneath a dark gray hoodie, black skinny jeans ripped on the knees, dark blue checkered sneakers, a black & blue messenger bag

His parents had taught him that waking up early was a good, healthy thing, but they neglected to remind him not to fall asleep after waking up. Derek was pretty much ready for school, but he had fallen asleep on the couch, and if his mother didn't wake him up, he would've missed homeroom. Unluckily, this is the main reason why he was running across the snow, huffing slightly as he tried to get there in time. Mentally, he was berating himself for being so careless. Ignoring the looks of other students he apologized his way in.

Of course, he had the luck of getting lost, again, and so, was probably late for more than five minutes. He noticed a few students enter the door and he immediately followed suit. Like always, before the teacher could glare at him, he apologized profusely before asking for his name, which he gave with another soft apology. Running a hand through his hair, he sighed in relief with his schedule. Nothing seemed too scary. The teacher motioned for him to sit down and he simply smiled and nodded,quietly plopping down on the most secluded seat before pulling out a notebook to rewrite his schedule.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kitty watched as Derek walked to the back of the classroom then sit down. She opened her backpack, taking out a notebook and a blue glitter pen. She flipped through several pages of lengthy mathematical calculations to a blank page. She tore half a page out of her notebook before writing on the paper, "Black 4Runner with black wheels. Meet me at lunch."
    Kitty looked behind her, then pulled a pencil from her bag, folding up her note. She stood up and walked toward the back of the classroom. As she passed Derek's desk she dropped the note in front of him, then continued to the pencil sharpener mounted on the wall.
    As she assured herself that her pencil was of sufficient pointyness she returned back to her desk and sat down.

3Spooky5U
    Science Fiction/Slice of Life/Fandom
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Morgan burst into the classroom.

"Sorry I'm late!" She yelled creating quite a ruckus. "MyshowerstoppedworkingandwehadtofixitandImissedth ebus!" she yelled in a breathless ramble.

She sat down at her seat ignoring the glares of the teacher and some of the students around her. She noticed the student she ran over and extended her hand to a handshake.

"Hi! My name is Morgan, welcome!"

Griffin / Gumbo / Gambit / Griff

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Derek had barely finished copying his schedule when a piece of paper dropped in front of his desk. Giving the girl a curious look, he was tempted to call her back and hand hr the paper she dropped. It could've been important. But... On another note, it was dropped right on his desk so, it must be for him. Right? Derek sat there for a moment before shrugging and flipping the note open.

He didn't feel surprised when the girl told him to meet her later. He probably bumped into her or something and had switched books. That almost always happens. At least, four out of six. Either way, he quietly tucked it in his bag and continued writing his schedule, before nearly jumping in surprise at tge newcomer's enthusiasm.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Time: 11:24, lunch.

Kitty pulled the lanyard from her pocket, then slid her key into the hole on the right front door of the truck. She opened the door and stepped into the driver seat, closing the door and reached to her left to unlock and open the glove box. She pulled out a pack of Camel No. 9's from the glovebox and opened it, placing a cigarette between her lips. She pulled a pink lighter from the pack and lit the tip of the cigarette before placing the lighter back in the pack and putting the pack back into the glove box. She closed the glove box and pulled open the ashtray, her eyes moving to the photo taped on her instrument panel next to the temperature and oil pressure gauges.

Sci-Fi, fan-fic, really just whatever catches my eye
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

(Scott Jackson)
    [tanned colored cargo pants, white shirt, white hoodie, tennis shoes, sunglasses{wrap-around}]

Scott has missed most of the day already. Waking up late, Scott threw on something quick, mindful of the weather, and started running like the devil was at his heels. He didn't get to school till lunch, so there was that at least.

Still don't have many friends, and it's been a whole semester. Damn. Where to sit then? he thought as he grabbed some food to eat.
    War...war never changes.
    A Wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always
    You want to see my army? Come take a look....
    Hey look, I got a card!!
    Can you face the Gathering Storm?
    Spoiler: The Undead Pledge 

Spoiler: The way of the Warrior 

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast