Thread: YGO 5D's: A New Generation

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, dark and mature
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default YGO 5D's: A New Generation

Yo! So I’ve got a fairly good idea for an au, set about 30 years from the end of 5D’s, without taking zeXal’s timeline into account. My original idea is to have this be a mature, literate rp (one paragraph at least) and I want to touch on some dark stuff, meaning dark pasts of all kinds are accepted and welcomed, as long as you research the effects such events would have on a person. For convenience, I would ask that everyone keep to Third-person narration, and please try to create no more than 2-3 permanent/essential non villain characters.

Be creative with decks and strategies, though I will ask that you only use card generators for ace monsters, as it makes it easier for the rest of us to not have to ask what each and every card effect is.

Plot: 30 years after the split of the original signers, a new darkness looms on the horizon, and a new set of Signers and their dragons will emerge to combat it, brought together by the mysterious Star Priestess. However, the reemergence of the Arcadia Movement threatens to complicate their plans...

Character Template:

Name:
    Deck: (at least a general classification)
    Physical appearance: (picture, also, if applicable)
    Sexual Orientation: (optional)
    Basic origins: (descendents of Signers is fine, but please remember we're assuming all the signers split up after the events of 5D's, so please don't make your character the child of a main ship)

Personality and backstory will be revealed throughout the storyline, so Don't worry about those.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Fantasy, dark and mature
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Solana Kidral (Key-drawl)
    Dragon Mark: Body (secret)
    Deck: Leveled Dragon deck
    Physical appearance: Long, Jet-Black hair that reaches her waist, cinnamon skin and forest green eyes. Long, white priestess robes with the Crimson Dragon embroidered into the back. She has an intricate red mark on her right forearm symbolizing the body of the Crimson Dragon. About 5'4" in stature and very curvy.
    Sexual Orientation: (optional) Straight
    Basic origins: Solana was an infant when the Crimson Dragon was first summoned, and her parents took her to Peru to learn about the Crimson Dragon. Now, she's back in Neo Domino City to gather the new Signers.

Fantasy, dark and mature
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Solana Kidral (Key-drawl)
    Dragon Mark: Body (secret)
    Deck: Leveled Dragon deck, Ace monster Heartbreaker~Jealousy
    Physical appearance: Long, Jet-Black hair that reaches her waist, cinnamon skin and forest green eyes. Long, white priestess robes with the Crimson Dragon embroidered into the back. She has an intricate red mark on her right forearm symbolizing the body of the Crimson Dragon. About 5'4" in stature and very curvy.
    Sexual Orientation: (optional) Straight
    Basic origins: Solana was an infant when the Crimson Dragon was first summoned, and her parents took her to Peru to learn about the Crimson Dragon. Now, she's back in Neo Domino City to gather the new Signers.
    Last edited by asherkingofweeb; 07-23-2015 at 08:33 AM.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

I had noticed that you had a double posted thread. So I had moved the other one.

Here are a few resources to help you draw in more players!

The RP of the week, as I am sure you are aware, is a resource for players to see what kind of RPs are spotlighted for the week! These RPs are featured on the homepage of RPA! Just send in a request to your friendly staff member, including a banner which you can get help with over at the banner shop.

RPG Directory is another great way to draw in more players! Head on over if you're looking to interest more players!

You can also have your game featured in the Tribune! This is RPA's awesome newsletter!

Last but not least, you can ask any of the staff to feature your game in their signature!

​Beautiful Nightmare

Fantasy, dark and mature
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ah, thank you for that!

Senpai
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

How would dueling work?

What determines who loses and who wins?

Fantasy, dark and mature
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dueling will be played out, though I'm still figuring out if we should use duel network or just type out things.