Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Life of a High schooler! (OOC, Roleplayers always welcome!)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy mostly, but being a roleplay lover, I am up for anything!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Life of a High schooler! (OOC, Roleplayers always welcome!)

Hello! Looking for a role-play? I got you covered...
    Desks, Pens, pencils, chairs, books, textbooks, and the dreaded homework. Not that anyone really does it... Yet some have to motivation. Yes, you are thinking what I'm thinking. High school... The wondrous four years of your life when grades matter most and laziness kicks in. Monache, a beautiful school campus with a large campus center for activities, lots of classrooms, a cafeteria perfect for food fights, and even a mini on campus farm. This school had made it's ground in Porterville for many years and had stayed there, not moving an inch only to expand. The campus is just across the street from a park with a playground, a convenience store that sells energy drinks, and a large construction site where they are currently building apartments to rent out, expensive ones at that. This all sits right in the middle of good ole' Porterville. The not so beautiful city with the occasional person that will hold the door for you. Enough of Porterville, let's get back to the school, shall we? Bad students, good students, Juniors, Seniors, that one kid just trying to get caught up on sleep in his math class, you name it. All kinds of students reside here, while the most known ones are the seniors, juniors following close behind. The seniors are what practically runs the schools population, who goes where, what category you fit into, and if you're going to have any money for the day... A lot of kids are just there to fit in so they won't have to be brought to school by an officer. So, what about you? What's you're high school story? Did you just pass through or... Pass? Don't let the seniors decided for you, decide for yourself!
    Rules:
    *No God modding, come on you guys should know this
    *Please fill out character sheet as much as possible
    *Take all OOC fights, drama, etc... elsewhere
    *No killing off characters whatsoever. Its high school.
    *IC fights must be kept fair, remember, it's just a role-play.
    *Romance is allowed and encouraged due to the fact that there is a prom.
    *Have fun!

Questions I may be able to answer

Spoiler: Questions I can possibly answer HERE!!! 

Anything I didn't answer in the spoiler above, go ahead and ask away!

Spoiler: Character sheet 

NOTE:
    We need loyal players to join this role-play and I will set the I.C. up as soon as we get three to four other people.
    Last edited by Rawr; 05-22-2015 at 06:21 AM.
    Spoiler: Wanna join one of my roleplays? 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Jace "J" Zapada
    Grade: Sophomore
    Picture: green-eyed-girl13.jpg Jace has unusually green eyes and jet black hair, she wears a necklace with a dark colored ring on it that her other two best friends have as well.
    Wealth: Usually caries Four to six dollars with her.
    Backstory: Living in Porterville all her life, Jace has went to many schools before. Most bad, but the only school she really enjoyed was Monache. Monache was... Lively, to say the least in her opinion. Something odd or different happened there every day, whether it good or bad. Although not one for grades, Jace had relatively good grades throughout her years which allowed her to participate in multiple in school and after school activities such as tae kwon do, which she had gotten her black belt in a few months back. The family had barley any money left after that, so she had been thinking about getting a job to help support them. Jace is also one of the leading contributors of the F.F.A. community at her school.
    Ethnicity: White/American
    Personality: Jace is quiet and shy, yet is capable of defending herself if needed. Her best subject is English and she absolutely hates math, taking the time to doodle in that class. Jace won't put up with anyone she doesn't want to, however will speak to someone if spoken to and always happy to help.
    Student or teacher: Student
    Goals for high school: Jace wants to graduate high school with generally good grades so she can get to college and get a job to support her family, as they need all the help they can get.
    Extra: She does have two sisters that she protects with her life.
    Notes for others to know: I will update everything tomorrow, as I didn't have time to go into detail tonight.

Wanderlust
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Hey Rawr! I love that you like to have so many Rp's going at the same time! Very cool

Here are those helpful links that you could use ~^.^~

The Rp of the Week is a place where you can have your RP spotlighted for well...a week! All you need you need is to send in a request to one of our lovely staff along with a banner, if youre like myself and not savvy at that kinda stuff you can head on down to the banner shop for some help.

If you feel like you need more players and want to attract some awesome people head on over to RPG Directory for some help.

You could also have your RP featured in RPA's very own newsletter, the Tribune

And don't forget you can ask any and all mods to advertise your RP in their signatures! Good luck and have fun with your RP!

Made by Karmz <3
    Spoiler: Muffins inside 

Second to the right and straight on 'til morning.
    Sci-fi, fantasy and mystical wonderful stuffs!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Character Sheet
    Name:Kayla Richards
    Grade:11th Grade - Junior
    Picture: descarga (1).jpg Around 5'4", slim because she is on the athletics team, often wears floral print or smart black dresses or white blouses with black trousers, it mainly depends on the season. She dresses very smartly, never has she been caught slouching around in jogging pants and sweatshirts and most of the time her clothes are designer. She normally wears neat little black flats and sometimes also wears heels, clothes and looks mean a lot to her. Her hair is normally either lose or pinned back.
    Wealth: £25/$40 in her purse.
    Backstory: When Kayla was 14 her family moved from Hampshire to America, her life of upper class luxury playing lacrosse and hockey with her private school's sports teams became a life of upper class Americanness as her father moved his company to American. Kayla had always been spoilt due to the fact that she was an only child, and her birth was a miracle at that. Her parents were always working or out at parties and her father's business kept expanding so they got wealthier. They claimed America was a lovely place to live, to which Kayla replied with a lot of swear words that the British are very fond of. She was nice at first, but she got bullied at her new school in America so she had to create the stubborn rich girl attitude as a protective shell for her self. Since then, it's become part of her and no-one has really got past it. She moved to Porterville as her second school in America and settled in better there, she was still an outcast but no-one dared make fun of her, they still don't. In fact, many people are too in awe of her poshness and Englishness to do anything but back away. She passed her classes as a Sophomore with flying colours and hopes to do the same in Junior year, but hopefully be more popular this time round.
    Ethnicity: White/English
    Personality: She's a stereotypical snobby rich English girls with a posh accent and impeccable manners. She's very stubborn and likes to put people down, constantly making her out to be better than everyone else. She can be very rude and acts very upper class and so doesn't make friends very easily as she is very antisocial. She's clever and she knows that so she likes to rub it in peoples' faces. She can be warm to her closest friends, but this is very rare. She is very competitive and won't let anything stand in her way, she will exact revenge on anyone if she feels it's needed. She secretly loves mystery books and films, but won't tell anyone as she finds it to embarrassing.
    Student or teacher: Student
    Goals for high school: To get through high school and move away from America as quickly as possible. Also to get the best grades possible in all of her classes, and, if she can, become prom queen.
    Extra: She plays violin and piano.

I hope this is ok!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Accepted! Two to three more people!

Near the Halo Ring by the Omega 4 Relay with the other Power Rangers
    D&D, Sci-fi, realistic ones, and ones with a video game twist.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A basic RP....heck, I'll join in...I'll be working on the character sheet but I'll get what I got now up. I am a active RPer, just ask Sherbet

Spoiler: Character Sheet DONE!!!! 

Character sheet is done. Let me know if you want me to edit anything
    Last edited by NecroNama; 05-18-2015 at 02:33 AM.

A good story is all I want.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Allen Ral
    Grade: Sophomore
    Appearance:
    https://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...com-114991.jpg
    Like in the picture accept for being shorter and stockier(5'4"), having bright green eyes, and hair that's a brighter orange and is usually straighter and better groomed, but maybe sometimes it could look like that. He looks older than his age, likely because his expression is always serious and tense, with eyes that are unsettling to stare at for too long. Sometimes he looks like he's always thinking hard about something...

Wealth: He regrets always forgetting to bring a couple bucks for the vending machine each day.

Backstory: He lived in a woodsy-like area near Albequirky, New Mexico for the first five years of his life with his parents and twin sister. They soon moved to Porterville, California and stayed there in hopes that they would get better job opportunities. Both of them being nurses, they did; his mom became a college professor and his dad specialized in home care treatment. When Allen and his sister approached teenage years she moved to Indiana to pursue a dancing career. Meanwhile, Allen went to Porterville High School Freshman year, taking all of the honors classes available and obtaining the class rank of 4 due to a few B's. Allen won't try to get straight A's sophomore year, though. He simply lacks the motivation. He used to be in sports such as soccer and baseball but bailed out after feeling that they took too much of his time. Later he joined track, with little success. He soon quit that as well. He's beginning to have an interest in Tennis, however.

Ethnicity: Scottish, Irish, and a little Japanese. (He can speak the language somewhat.

Goals for high school: He obviously knows he's going to graduate and probably go to college. However, he has know idea what he actually wants as a career. He's never liked planning ahead. He used to strive for perfect grades but he no longet thinks those are important.

Extra: He has an IQ of 142. He's not a genius or anything, though.
    Last edited by Aran Emetto; 05-19-2015 at 01:50 PM.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

A good story is all I want.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yaaay two dudes things will even out now ^^.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Second to the right and straight on 'til morning.
    Sci-fi, fantasy and mystical wonderful stuffs!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The American schooling system is confusing as heck. I just needed to get that out before the rp started.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll probably join if it turns out that Artist's Connection died.

Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast